2019 Real World Sled of the Year!

3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

His sled fucking rocks with the turbo.  I can't stress enough how pissed I am at myself for selling my assault

I sold my assault in voluntarily    😁. I loved it until I didn’t.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That sucks. I know what its like to buy an endless pile of problems. Have one parked outside my shop right now. :flush:

A few things I won't know if they are fixed or not until next year when I get on it again.  I will have another assault though

Just now, 04nightfire said:

A few things I won't know if they are fixed or not until next year when I get on it again.  I will have another assault though

I gotta tell you I really love this assault, it has been nothing but great. I may just keep this one for the indefinite future even if I buy a newer sled at some point. By far the most fun sled I have owned. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

LOL.  I think all sleds are a love hate

Can't say I agree with that on the sled's I've driven or currently drive.    I've never hated anything I've owned.....well there was one that I had to do a ton of things to get it where it should have been but once there not much stock would touch it in the mountains at that time.     

13 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

My 900 turbo has been the worst new sled I've owned to date.  The problems I've had with it are ten fold compared to my other sleds.  I'd take trail riding my 13 nytro over the turbo

Poor gAyeMG caught at the local Detroit glory home again :owned: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

giphy.gif

:lol: I was talking about that massive faggot, Richie Cunninghamlookingswizzlestickarms144bigblackdickssuckedatthesametime  :lol:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.  Based on the recalls and talking to our 4 line dealer, alotta issues.  My 800 blowing itself up this year didn’t exactly endear me to it either.

I was looking at the XC and XCRs and several factors made me go with the MXZ XRS instead. One was a die hard Polaris owner who I've know and have ridden with for a long time, bought a '19 Polaris and had nothing but trouble with it, talked me out of buying one. Told me it's the biggest piece of shit he's ever owned.  He usually keeps his sleds for a couple years than rotates them, but he's dumping this one for a 2020 KHAOS.

Another is, I'm not into guys.  Look at the massive faggots on here who own them. Wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea   :snack:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: I was talking about that massive faggot, Richie Cunninghamlookingswizzlestickarms144bigblackdickssuckedatthesametime  :lol:

I was looking at the XC and XCRs and several factors made me go with the MXZ XRS instead. One was a die hard Polaris owner who I've know and have ridden with for a long time, bought a '19 Polaris and had nothing but trouble with it, talked me out of buying one. Told me it's the biggest piece of shit he's ever owned.  He usually keeps his sleds for a couple years than rotates them, but he's dumping this one for a 2020 KHAOS.

Another is, I'm not into guys.  Look at the massive faggots on here who own them. Wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea   :snack:

Probably  because you're so sensitive about your fragile sexuality that you need to pick a sled based on what someone might think of you.  End of story.  

:news: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Probably  because you're so sensitive about your fragile sexuality that you need to pick a sled based on what someone might think of you.  End of story.  

Nope. I'm not into guys. Therefore, no Polaris for me. SBYL, Swizzle sticks :snack:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

My last hate sled was an 04 800 classic . Was supposed to be a caddilac. Ended up being a toilet.

Had an 07 polaris that left me stranded once. :lol: 

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know Aaron has had some problems with his, I suspect a lot of them have to do with it being left out in the rain which then froze and maybe get into some places it shouldn’t have. There’s a guy in New York and put 20,000 miles on his this year though.

Yeah,  and I know I am biased, but it is a really excellent sled. 2300 miles on mine and not even a hiccup.  For a straight trail sled I don’t think it can be beat for versatility and cost to own.  But I’ve also come to appreciate just how versatile sleds like the Assault, 146 sks and Back Country are.

Exactly.  Based on the recalls and talking to our 4 line dealer, alotta issues.  My 800 blowing itself up this year didn’t exactly endear me to it either.

All his issues were before it was left outside by a dealer. 

There was 1 recall for the rmks. 

18 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

And Axys boot stomps Skeedoos all damn day. He must like getting his pooper stomped. 

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I stomped more doo 850s then I care to remember this year. The poo had issues in some for sure. Your buddy had one obviously. I've actually rode both for many more miles then you'll put on but keep going. My one buddy put 6k miles on his 850 poo this year, zero issues. Second year fixes will probably force doo to come out with a 900 2s no doubt. 

21 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I retract the middle finger

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I stomped more doo 850s then I care to remember this year. The poo had issues in some for sure. Your buddy had one obviously. I've actually rode both for many more miles then you'll put on but keep going. My one buddy put 6k miles on his 850 poo this year, zero issues. Second year fixes will probably force doo to come out with a 900 2s no doubt. 

Amg is one of those guys who has the best of the best.  

The OP of this thread proves that we are living in the age of poo. The skeedoo jealousy is off the charts. 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah I've caught that over the years. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

The OP of this thread proves that we are living in the age of poo. The skeedoo jealousy is off the charts. 

Oh I know. Trail side is the best when they do it then get stomped and slink back to moms basement. I got a buddy who thinks his doo is the best and is all yap comes out once a year to ride. 

Yeah I've caught that over the years. :lol:

Oh I know. Trail side is the best when they do it then get stomped and slink back to moms basement. I got a buddy who thinks his doo is the best and is all yap comes out once a year to ride. 

Typical Trudeau sled riders. 

10 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I stomped more doo 850s then I care to remember this year.

The poo had issues in some for sure. Your buddy had one obviously. I've actually rode both for many more miles then you'll put on but keep going. My one buddy put 6k miles on his 850 poo this year, zero issues. Second year fixes will probably force doo to come out with a 900 2s no doubt. 

Suuuuuuuuuuuure you have :lol:

:lmao:

I've been riding sleds way longer than you've been alive, twink. You aren't even anywhere near as close to me on miles :lol:

10 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I retract the middle finger

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Well your gay sled sure as fuck isn't anything close to being best at anything but gay , like you, swizzle sticks. :owned:

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Suuuuuuuuuuuure you have :lol:

:lmao:

I've been riding sleds way longer than you've been alive, twink. You aren't even anywhere near as close to me on miles :lol:

:lol:

Well your gay sled sure as fuck isn't anything close to being best at anything but gay , like you, swizzle sticks. :owned:

I guaranfuckingtee I have a pile of more miles on then you will ever have. What do you have 10 years on me and you didn't ride for 10 years or more. 

Prove it and take a pic of your odometer. I bet you did 1200 miles this year. Be lucky to have 2500 on a 2 year old seld. 

:snack:

• Haha 2