Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Awww - did the little hippie get his feelings hurt again? Need a tissue ???

Part of the ongoing debate is letting more Muslims in the country via immigration you retard. We can't help that there are mental cases already in the country  - but adding more from that death cult of Islam is pure stupidity.

Weak cuck liberals like yourself pushing for more - is why there cult needs exposed even more yet.

You have nothing every time a new story comes out about your beloved islam- except some long diatribe filled with a bunch of middle school grade insults - but zero content. 

Now go have a good cry sissy ...

Weak cuck liberal, eh? You want to compare resumes on weakness? Some fat never left home, sausage fingered, beta male, pants shitting cunt, is gonna call someone else that? The irony. It’s ljke jtssrx calling someone stupid...

How come you didn’t go over there and fight the Muslim heathens??? How come your kids didn’t? For something so scary and critical, you’d think the Fordy family would take their hilljack asthmatic asses over there and do their part. Go on ask me where I was and what I did in my early adult years... And somehow I don’t act like a bitch about them...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Weak cuck liberal, eh? You want to compare resumes on weakness? Some fat never left home, sausage fingered, beta male, pants shitting cunt, is gonna call someone else that? The irony. It’s ljke jtssrx calling someone stupid...

How come you didn’t go over there and fight the Muslim heathens??? How come your kids didn’t? For something so scary and critical, you’d think the Fordy family would take their hilljack asthmatic asses over there and do their part. Go on ask me where I was and what I did in my early adult years... And somehow I don’t act like a bitch about them...

Go ahead and tell us for the 50th time :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Doesn't seem as peachy as you make it sound :dunno:

It’s easy to understand the fear and concern of the people of Lewiston. Tensions between Lewiston residents and the Somali community continue to simmer. However, this is far more fundamental than a police problem. The problem is really two-fold. Parenting and cultural.

10001861_H11964295-600x3991-e15544050674 Somali Muslim father in Lewiston with his 15, yes, 15 children after his 37-year-old pregnant wife was killed in a head-on car collision

Maine First Media Too many Muslim parents are letting their children run wild in packs with no supervision. Residents say the Somali kids have figured out tricks to avoid being caught. For example, they’ll go out wearing multiple shirts, after they commit a crime, they’ll remove one of the shirts to reveal a different colored top, throwing off any witness description.

Lewiston residents are tired of the fear and violence originating in the Somali Muslim immigrant community. One young resident of Lewiston was killed as a result of rocks being thrown at his head by a Somali Muslim gang member in the park.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-25-at-4.15.27-AM-e15

Maine First Media But no amount of policing or parenting will fix a cultural problem. Lewiston has been flooded with foreigners who speak different languages and come from different cultures. The fact is, many refugees now find — the once universally accepted — notion of assimilation offensive.
So, they continue to practice the culture of the country they fled. The influx of illegal and legal immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees places an undue burden on municipalities who simply don’t have the infrastructure to support the massive population explosion of so-called, “new Mainers.”

You still blubbering cuck boy?

Dosnt seem to have an impact on crime rates as last yr was the lowest rate in 24 yrs.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

White knighting for Fordy, eh? Nice look on you. Maybe you can suck some of the Dorito dust off his fingers when the fat fuck gets done with the bag. 

Gee , for someone who fancy's himself so far and above everyone else , you sure seem awful flustered here  , big shot . ? What;s up ?  Didn't get shuffled to the front of the line at the White Castle this am ? :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Gee , for someone who fancy's himself so far and above everyone else , you sure seem awful flustered here  , big shot . ? What;s up ?  Didn't get shuffled to the front of the line at the White Castle this am ? :lol: 

Just giving it back as it comes. Don't like it? Wahhh. If you think I am going to keep my mouth shut about some racist, homophobic, fake news peddling, hilljack and not call him out, then you are mistaken. If that is the kind of trash you want to throw your towel in with, by all means... 

Just giving it back as it comes. Don't like it? Wahhh. If you think I am going to keep my mouth shut about some racist, homophobic, fake news peddling, hilljack and not call him out, then you are mistaken. If that is the kind of trash you want to throw your towel in with, by all means... 

tenor.gif?itemid=4517387

Neal

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Compare resumes on weakness? What are you - 10 years old? :lol:

Iraq didn't interest me. 

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Go ahead and tell us for the 50th time :bc:

Truf ...lol

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

White knighting for Fordy, eh? Nice look on you. Maybe you can suck some of the Dorito dust off his fingers when the fat fuck gets done with the bag. 

Fat ...haha wrong little fella. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Dosnt seem to have an impact on crime rates as last yr was the lowest rate in 24 yrs.

You live by there?

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There you go again Mr. Big shot ,  assigning people positions from way up there on yer high horse .  What makes you think you are any better than he his ?  Any fag can run around slapping the racist label on people they don't agree with .  Seems like a regular thing for you .  What a whiny little baby :lol:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Islam isn't a race son. 

Islam throws homosexuals off roofs or stones them to death. I don't do that... :snack:

You go nuts every time a story is posted - but have never proven a story fake. You convert while you were over there? 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Iraq didn't interest me. 

Where were you in Afghanistan? Want to claim every post they are all evil and we should do something, but you were too big of a bitch to go? Noted. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

There you go again Mr. Big shot ,  assigning people positions from way up there on yer high horse .  What makes you think you are any better than he his ?  Any fag can run around slapping the racist label on people they don't agree with .  Seems like a regular thing for you .  What a whiny little baby :lol:

Oh, are you trying to say I shouldn't label him a racist piece of shit? Should I go use the search feature and post 100's of his racial slurs, remarks, and thoughts? Those will probably not mean anything. Just because he types it doesn't mean he is a racist... Lol... I mean if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but Sal says it isn't a duck, you must be right. Again, if Fordy is who you want to toss your weight behind, go for it. Goes to show who you are... 

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Compare resumes on weakness? What are you - 10 years old? :lol:

Iraq didn't interest me. 

Truf ...lol

Fat ...haha wrong little fella. 

You live by there?

Couple hrs away. Not far from my camp.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh yeah , HUGE burn there , he really got me good :lol:    

Neal was just saying a week ago how much he despises Muslims after interacting with them during his travels. Now he jumps on the Xlt train like the true beta he is ...lol

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Have fun with Team cunty , Fordy , I dunno how you do it :lol:   :bc:

Well I got better things to do - but just raked for 5 hours straight about :bc: had to do a beer break

Where were you in Afghanistan? Want to claim every post they are all evil and we should do something, but you were too big of a bitch to go? Noted. 

Oh, are you trying to say I shouldn't label him a racist piece of shit? Should I go use the search feature and post 100's of his racial slurs, remarks, and thoughts? Those will probably not mean anything. Just because he types it doesn't mean he is a racist... Lol... I mean if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but Sal says it isn't a duck, you must be right. Again, if Fordy is who you want to toss your weight behind, go for it. Goes to show who you are... 

Like I said cuck boy ...Iraq didn't interest me. 

Did you cry for all my posts? 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Couple hrs away. Not far from my camp.

What percent is on welfare?

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Well I got better things to do - but just raked for 5 hours straight about :bc: had to do a beer break

Like I said cuck boy ...Iraq didn't interest me. 

Did you cry for all my posts? 

What percent is on welfare?

Of somali's , or all residents of Lewiston?

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Funny how he only comes to defense of racists, homophobes, and those declaring their hate for Islam... Wonder what that says about him?

Some of these clowns act almost as bad as the bad group of Muslims they despise. They’re just too dumb to see it.

”almost” 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Funny how he only comes to defense of racists, homophobes, and those declaring their hate for Islam... Wonder what that says about him?

You're ok with Islam killing gays - but call me a homophobe. Priceless ...hahaha!!!

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

There's that high horse we've been told about...  :lol:

Neal

High horse above ...read it & weep you wishy washy flake.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Blah blah blah , Jesus H Christ , are you capable of of making a point without the long winded Manifesto ?   Look , Pal  , the only one making this about him is you . My point has nothing to do with Fordy , it's you running around throwing the racist label on everyone that you disagree with .  Don't like it ? Tough shit   

• Like 1