Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  XLT wakes up mad, grabs his wiffle ball bat on the way to his hand held device to start slamming bitches!!!!

I prefer lawn darts.

He's great!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I know plenty who were there who feel as strongly as he does about Muslims.

Sure you do....and you know top level people who said their were WMDs

:lol: fucking financial planner

fucking rake is more like it 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not at all, but there is a level of rhetoric in which one has to question why one didn’t sign up. Criticism of all religion and motives is healthy. What Fordy does is not. 

Weak cuck libs like yourself... play the racist, islamaphobia, or didn't go to Iraq card every time to try & silence the truth.

• Thanks 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Honestly, I doubt that. I know you probably know a lot more combat vets than I do though... 

:lol: motherfucker is so dumb ....watch him make that claim and stand by it

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Weak cuck libs like yourself... play the racist, islamaphobia, or didn't go to Iraq card every time to try & silence the truth.

He is really exposing your betaness. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You keep trying to deflect back to iraq... It’s telling. It’s that little shame you have deep inside when you talk about this subject. It says, “Damn I was a pussy in ‘01.. 30 years old at the height of my life, and I cowered at the thought of standing up for what I believe.” 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You keep trying to deflect back to iraq... It’s telling. It’s that little shame you have deep inside when you talk about this subject. It says, “Damn I was a pussy in ‘01.. 30 years old at the height of my life, and I cowered at the thought of standing up for what I believe.” 

He could have saved us all but he didn't. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well shit, I should go flush my valorous award down the toilet and burn some American flags becuase Fordy is telling me what other service members think of me. Bahahaha... 

I would so love to watch you spew your pro Muslim rhetoric around the marines I know that were over there :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I would so love to watch you spew your pro Muslim rhetoric around the marines I know that were over there :lol:

Shut up stupid. XLT would have those jar head retards carrying him on their shoulders like he just scored the winning goal in a matter of minutes. Fucking 73ers are all the same

Sounds made up. Most of us didn’t give a fuck about Islam. Just wanted a fight. Shows how childish we were at that age. And when we got back, we still didn’t give a fuck because we aren’t afraid of a religion. But please, tell ME more about how vets feel. Should be fun. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I have zero regrets of not going over there. Although some of the Afghanistan missions the marines tell me about - sounds like a hell of an adrenaline rush. Iraq ...fuck that.

I'd like to see you actually man up and go fight Islam. Instead hiding like a beta bitch while the lib soldiers do all of the heavy lifting. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid. XLT would have those jar head retards carrying him on their shoulders like he just scored the winning goal in a matter of minutes. Fucking 73ers are all the same

I doubt it but, it would be comical.  Know how you can tell a shit load of marines are gathering in a bar?  All the fucking mustangs in the parking lot!

:lol:

@SVT Renegade XRS

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sure you do....and you know top level people who said their were WMDs

:lol: fucking financial planner

fucking rake is more like it 

Laugh all you’d like clown car.  You’re a loser.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Honestly, I doubt that. I know you probably know a lot more combat vets than I do though... 

Doubt all ya want.  One of my buddies kids got both his legs blown off in Afghanistan.  I’ve been golfing with him several times, he’s been through hell and back.  Has special golf legs painted all camp so he can twist.  My Son in laws brother, tough mother fucker  none of them are fans of Muslims I can assure you.  The common terms I hear are cowardly, animals, pigs, untrustworthy, etc..  Wife’s ex did 3 tours as airborne infantry, special forces and later as a sniper/bodyguard for Blackwater.  Thankfully we’re buddies.  We talk all the time about his experiences.  I could go on, point being, knock off the I was there I’m the only one who can comment, or you’re a pussy if you didn’t sign up.  For that matter, why did you sign up? To fight for the oligarchs?  Why isn’t moto shaming you?  Why aren’t you shaming him? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds made up. Most of us didn’t give a fuck about Islam. Just wanted a fight. Shows how childish we were at that age. And when we got back, we still didn’t give a fuck because we aren’t afraid of a religion. But please, tell ME more about how vets feel. Should be fun. 

Afraid?  No ones afraid, just don’t want it here.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Doubt all ya want.  One of my buddies kids got both his legs blown off in Afghanistan.  I’ve been golfing with him several times, he’s been through hell and back.  Has special golf legs painted all camp so he can twist.  My Son in laws brother, tough mother fucker  none of them are fans of Muslims I can assure you.  The common terms I hear are cowardly, animals, pigs, untrustworthy, etc..  Wife’s ex did 3 tours as airborne infantry, special forces and later as a sniper/bodyguard for Blackwater.  Thankfully we’re buddies.  We talk all the time about his experiences.  I could go on, point being, knock off the I was there I’m the only one who can comment, or you’re a pussy if you didn’t sign up.  For that matter, why did you sign up? To fight for the oligarchs?  Why isn’t moto shaming you?  Why aren’t you shaming him? 

You try too hard to make your lack of experience sound like experience. It may fool 73ers like fordy, but not anyone with a clue. 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

XLT gets that he was sent to do the bidding of the oligarchy. 

You're still stuck on the notion that he went there to fight for freedom.