Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You are pathetic Snacks...

No that would be you using a tragedy to push a narrative and don't bother responding with your usual fucking mush mouth bullshit....IDGAF and I think you're a stupid fucking Hillbilly...capiche? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...think it was Steve from Amherst...maybe he was being sarcastic...don’t know.

Nope, wasn't being sarcastic. The area is another New England sob story. Mill closes , Economy goes to shit. THe influx of them brought federal money with it and financially the city is doing better now then it has in yrs. Are there some people who don't want them there? Absolutly, just as many people didn't want the hmong in Lowell Mass when they first came. Now they own business's and are part of local politics. 

Sorry but the truth is every nationality that has come to this country has made something of themselves within one generation.

Then there are blacks and whites who's families have been here for 100 yrs who havnt done a thing with their lives but get fucked up and complain.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Nope, wasn't being sarcastic. The area is another New England sob story. Mill closes , Economy goes to shit. THe influx of them brought federal money with it and financially the city is doing better now then it has in yrs. Are there some people who don't want them there? Absolutly, just as many people didn't want the hmong in Lowell Mass when they first came. Now they own business's and are part of local politics. 

Sorry but the truth is every nationality that has come to this country has made something of themselves within one generation.

Then there are blacks and whites who's families have been here for 100 yrs who havnt done a thing with their lives but get fucked up and complain.

Thanks for the post....makes sense. :thumb:

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

You are a pathetic excuse for a man snacks. You deserve never to get laid...

How about this guy that killed his GF's 3 1/2 week old baby....I don't know his nationality, religious beliefs or his color and you know what IDGAF because the poor little infant is dead and he is going to be punished for the crime so take your narrative and your fear of anybody that isn't a hillbilly  chicken fucker and go play in traffic you pos. 

https://www.record-eagle.com/news/local_news/weatherholt-to-stand-trial-for-murder-of-baby-girl/article_9ad902d6-6712-53bc-a911-816f5db84d42.html

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Snacks going full retard now ...

France: Muslim migrant held for extensive damage to centuries-old Paris church

APR 14, 2019 8:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER1 COMMENT

There has been a wave of vandalism of churches all over France recently. The identity of the perpetrator of this particular incident suggests that more than just this case could be a manifestation of Islam’s violent contempt for Christianity, the religion of the “most vile of created beings” (Qur’an 98:6). A large number of people holding that contempt have recently been admitted into France. Merci, Macron!

Organ-Saint-Denis-300x174.jpg

An update on this story. “Saint-Denis: the alleged vandal of the basilica will be tried in May,” translated from “Saint-Denis : le vandale présumé de la basilique sera jugé en mai,” by Jeanne Cassard, Le Parisien, April 12, 2019 (thanks to David):

A 41-year-old man appeared this Friday at the court of Bobigny for damaging the organ of the basilica. The hearing was postponed to May 10th.

It was a dialogue of the deaf. “I do not know how I am involved in this case,” said the defendant in the court in Bobigny this Friday. Suspected of having damaged two doors, several stained glass windows, and the organ of the basilica of Saint-Denis in March, this 41-year-old man was speaking at a preliminary hearing.

When asked whether he prefers to postpone the date of his trial to prepare his defense, as the procedure requires, he replied that he “does not understand the French judicial system”.

Identified by his DNA

The forty-year-old was arrested Thursday at the detention center in Vincennes (Val-de-Marne), identified by his DNA found in the basilica. A Pakistani national, he arrived in France two months ago and does not speak French. He has already received a legal summons for having damaged property twice in February.

Annoyed, the president of the court stated that he believed that “the situation was not very difficult to understand” and reiterated his question. “How can I provide explanations if I’m not aware of what happened?” he persisted.

Custody

The magistrate ended up wondering if he “purposely does not understand”. The court finally decided to postpone the trial until May 10, and to place the accused in pre-trial detention until that date.

A psychiatric examination was ordered.

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You are a pathetic excuse for a man snacks. You deserve never to get laid...

What’s pathetic is posting anecdotal after anecdotal story up reaffirming not only your extreme racism through their content, your sub 73er IQ via the context, and your absolute cowardice of all things Islam. If that isn’t beta as fuck, I don’t know what is. 

The best part is, you could have done something about it, but you were a chickenhawn bitch and didn’t go right after 9/11. Best to let other men stand up for your convictions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What’s pathetic is posting anecdotal after anecdotal story up reaffirming not only your extreme racism through their content, your sub 73er IQ via the context, and your absolute cowardice of all things Islam. If that isn’t beta as fuck, I don’t know what is. 

The best part is, you could have done something about it, but you were a chickenhawn bitch and didn’t go right after 9/11. Best to let other men stand up for your convictions. 

tenor.gif

Neal

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I just post the facts son. You are proven wrong time & time again about your precious Islam....yet you still stick up for them like the weak cuck you are...Lmao

Go where the Roe's state that you have to wait for them to shoot first ... then the Iraq mess to boot. Then work with the Muslims side by side - to hope one of them don't shoot you in the back. Haha haha ...pass on that.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I just post the facts son. You are proven wrong time & time again about your precious Islam....yet you still stick up for them like the weak cuck you are...Lmao

Go where the Roe's state that you have to wait for them to shoot first ... then the Iraq mess to boot. Then work with the Muslims side by side - to hope one of them don't shoot you in the back. Haha haha ...pass on that.

You post facts? You don’t have the critical thought to connect a rational thought to a piece of evidence. You’re dumb. It comes across in your posts. What do you do for a living?? 

I see you got plenty of excuses to why you didn’t go fight your boogie man.. Typical coward behavior. None of those excuses existed in the year following 9/11. Where were ya then? Pussy..

Hey Xlt ...did you state over there how great Islam is? Did you pray to Allah with the Muslims?

Hey Fordy, when you were cowering under your bed after 9/11 and better men than you signed up to go fight for your rhetoric, did you get forced to get pegged by their wives or did you gladly volunteer? 

You post facts? You don’t have the critical thought to connect a rational thought to a piece of evidence. You’re dumb. It comes across in your posts. What do you do for a living?? 

I see you got plenty of excuses to why you didn’t go fight your boogie man.. Typical coward behavior. None of those excuses existed in the year following 9/11. Where were ya then? Pussy..

It's pretty simple - the 5 yr old would be with his family right now if we didn't bring over your Somalian buddy.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hey Fordy, when you were cowering under your bed after 9/11 and better men than you signed up to go fight for your rhetoric, did you get forced to get pegged by their wives or did you gladly volunteer? 

Don't kink shame...

It's pretty simple - the 5 yr old would be with his family right now if we didn't bring over your Somalian buddy.

It’s pretty simple, you are a beta, half male, 73er, scared of everything, with no convictions to stand up for it. I bet the spot under your bed is cozy. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about this guy that killed his GF's 3 1/2 week old baby....I don't know his nationality, religious beliefs or his color and you know what IDGAF because the poor little infant is dead and he is going to be punished for the crime so take your narrative and your fear of anybody that isn't a hillbilly  chicken fucker and go play in traffic you pos. 

https://www.record-eagle.com/news/local_news/weatherholt-to-stand-trial-for-murder-of-baby-girl/article_9ad902d6-6712-53bc-a911-816f5db84d42.html

Jesus you’re dumb.  Post up some statistics on the sheer number of fundamentalist Muslims in the world and then tell us what your link has to do with any of it, or what Ford is talking about.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh the dog eared, “ you didn’t enlist so you can’t criticize Islam” bullshit.  Come on man.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The men that I know that went over there, can't stand the Muslims after being over there with them. Yet you push for them to come to the USA. You would be seen as a traitor in there eyes...

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Jesus you’re dumb.  Post up some statistics on the sheer number of fundamentalist Muslims in the world and then tell us what your link has to do with any of it, or what Ford is talking about.

Oh the dog eared, “ you didn’t enlist so you can’t criticize Islam” bullshit.  Come on man.

Not at all, but there is a level of rhetoric in which one has to question why one didn’t sign up. Criticism of all religion and motives is healthy. What Fordy does is not. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s pretty simple, you are a beta, half male, 73er, scared of everything, with no convictions to stand up for it. I bet the spot under your bed is cozy. 

Yup!  Internet social justice warriors are the worst!

Not at all, but there is a level of rhetoric in which one has to question why one didn’t sign up. Criticism of all religion and motives is healthy. What Fordy does is not. 

I know plenty who were there who feel as strongly as he does about Muslims.

• Thanks 1

The men that I know that went over there, can't stand the Muslims after being over there with them. Yet you push for them to come to the USA. You would be seen as a traitor in there eyes...

Well shit, I should go flush my valorous award down the toilet and burn some American flags becuase Fordy is telling me what other service members think of me. Bahahaha...