Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Send them a basketball & net to Mogadishu ...pretty simple 

Surprised those kids weren't using that white female coaches head for the ball...idiot. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well gee another genius...surprised kids aren't being chucked off balconies on a daily basis!!

Look!  Another wanna be social justice warrior defending the most heinous religion on Earth!  Neat!  

Best part is, you've really morphed yourself (convinced yourself) that you sit with the "intellectually elite".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

This...

Easy to see why you never get laid, being such a sniveling spineless pussy. 

No it's because my wife has a degenerative nerve disease and is in pain 24/7...anything else you stupid fucking Hillbilly? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Look!  Another wanna be social justice warrior defending the most heinous religion on Earth!  Neat!  

Best part is, you've really morphed yourself (convinced yourself) that you sit with the "intellectually elite".

Was this somehow related to his religion?

Neal

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Good God you are stupid....you and Fordy make a great team.

No it's because my wife has a degenerative nerve disease and is in pain 24/7...anything else you stupid fucking Hillbilly? 

Sorry to hear that.  Not sure why you feel it's important to announce here.  Do you want pity?  i'll give you some....but I won't give you leniency for it.

Good God you are stupid....you and Fordy make a great team.

Well, if you say so.  At least he can recognize a religion for what it is.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

May or may not be related to his religious beliefs.  Is there any evidence that it was?

Neal

Maybe he thought the kid was gay?  

Don't try to suck me into one of your idiotic little vortexes.  It never goes well for you.  "Preists fuck alter boys!"  CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!"

:lol: 

On 4/8/2019 at 6:44 PM, DriftBusta said:

Content of the character has always been my guide.  Met a nice young black single dad (HE had custody of his son) this afternoon and rented him an apartment.  Good kid, solid work history, clean cut, well spoken.  We should get along just fine.  On the other hand if he showed looking like Lil Wayne and was throwing around the “num sayne” every 3 words.......well chances are I’d define him as....nothing I’d describe in this forum.........lest Moto start another thread accusing me of being racist....

Concur btw. 

Met a real nice black guy last week from Fiat Chrysler. Well dressed, spoken & knowledgeable. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry to hear that.  Not sure why you feel it's important to announce here.  Do you want pity?  i'll give you some....but I won't give you leniency for it.

Well, if you say so.  At least he can recognize a religion for what it is.

No pity needed but Fordy brought it up so stay the fuck  out of it and I didn't ask you for shit so save it.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Concur btw. 

Met a real nice black guy last week from Fiat Chrysler. Well dressed, spoken & knowledgeable. 

Fuck you!  You think Islam is the scourge of the earth because their justification of the massive violation any human rights for their cause!  YURA RASSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There are ways to still make it happen. Quit acting like a sniveling bitch all the time & you might get some...

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hatred and mental instability.

X2. 

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hatred and mental instability.

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

May or may not be related to his religious beliefs.  Is there any evidence that it was?

Neal

Apparently Zdumbfuck is speaking for Fordy...hey Fordy how about you answer the question. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

There are ways to still make it happen. Quit acting like a sniveling bitch all the time & you might get some...

X2. 

Seriously just leave it alone you fucking POS.

No pity needed but Fordy brought it up so stay the fuck  out of it and I didn't ask you for shit so save it.

He brought up your wife's condition?  How did he know about that?

I like you Jimmy...but don't play the victim with me.  My pity can fit into a thimble.  

Apparently Zdumbfuck is speaking for Fordy...hey Fordy how about you answer the question. 

He's quoting me and asking me these questions.  You are triggered again.  Slow your roll.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're an inbred low IQ animal....fucking racist. 

Yeah you,re a regular senior fellow down at the reetard think tank....

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes, his family members from Somalia. Soon they will kill you and everything you care about. 

Facts are hard to accept.  We should never have let these subhumans immigrate here unless they demonstrate a minimum level of skill, comprehension and eagerness to integrate.  Clearly many of them don’t ever intend on that.

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dumbest member...

Look at you pathetic fuckin faggots making it about me. 

My narrative is spot on. If that piece of shit wasn't brought here - that kid & his family wouldn't be wrecked right now.

What would you expect from the forums two loudest mouthed trolls?  Facts are hard for them.  Immediately pivot from the tragedy of a young child being thrown off a balcony by some subhuman likely inbred Somalian animal, to using it as an excuse to attack you.  Both of them need to be popped right in the beak.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fuck you!  You think Islam is the scourge of the earth because their justification of the massive violation any human rights for their cause!  YURA RASSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to post that - just for that big beaked faggot...& for that weak little cuck boy Xlt

Very refreshing to see a black guy like that imo. He's up pretty high there & for sure making good money. The way he knew tooling & processes - I would guess he worked his way up.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Awwww what happened to you and fordy being friends?

Angry emotional miserable painter 

:lmao:

15 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Do you actually think you’re going to get that from the msm these days?  You’re going to have to dig pretty deep to find that.  They’ll all say he was “mentally ill”. Well duh, same could be said for anyone living in the US who still believes in fundamentalist Islam.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:  That’s rich, from the guy who constantly sticks his nose into conversations he’s not a part of, usually just to throw out the ad hominems... 

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I had to post that - just for that big beaked faggot...& for that weak little cuck boy Xlt

Very refreshing to see a black guy like that imo. He's up pretty high there & for sure making good money. The way he knew tooling & processes - I would guess he worked his way up.

It's gotten to the point where it's "refreshing" to see any young man or woman contributing to society and trying to advance themselves anymore.  Lot's of hating whiners out there now...and their ranks are growing.  It takes a lot less effort to blame somebody than it does to elevate oneself.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Neal talks in circles...

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just some advice. You seem to be morphing into a Caitlyn type. Women don't like sissies.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He brought up your wife's condition?  How did he know about that?

I like you Jimmy...but don't play the victim with me.  My pity can fit into a thimble.  

Lmao 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you,re a regular senior fellow down at the reetard think tank....

Facts are hard to accept.  We should never have let these subhumans immigrate here unless they demonstrate a minimum level of skill, comprehension and eagerness to integrate.  Clearly many of them don’t ever intend on that.

What would you expect from the forums two loudest mouthed trolls?  Facts are hard for them.  Immediately pivot from the tragedy of a young child being thrown off a balcony by some subhuman likely inbred Somalian animal, to using it as an excuse to attack you.  Both of them need to be popped right in the beak.

Snacks thinks all is good because some of the kids were playing basketball...

They know deep down they are wrong. They try to throw the rassis card out there to try & cover for their own stupidity...

They for sure need popped in the beak ...