Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

6 hours ago, old indy said:

The similarities in opinions and in general the overall outlooks depending on where we live are undeniable, ive been able to see that more and more as i get around and of course, age.  thats part of what makes these web sites so interesting.  you can see the changes in the waves as they move across the counrty,, shit the world nowadays, without MSM being the only viewpoint to go by.

just a thought :roflcrying:

I think there is a touch of racism in all of us by definition , it's human nature to look at others differently and it matters not your race , creed, religion , gender ect  .   The difference IMO is some harbor it and even act out on it while others consciously suppress it and feel guilt even .  The latter is how it should be IMO . I dunno , that's the way I've always seen it anyway . 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think there is a touch of racism in all of us by definition , it's human nature to look at others differently and it matters not your race , creed, religion , gender ect  .   The difference IMO is some harbor it and even act out on it while others consciously suppress it and feel guilt even .  The latter is how it should be IMO . I dunno , that's the way I've always seen it anyway . 

Content of the character has always been my guide.  Met a nice young black single dad (HE had custody of his son) this afternoon and rented him an apartment.  Good kid, solid work history, clean cut, well spoken.  We should get along just fine.  On the other hand if he showed looking like Lil Wayne and was throwing around the “num sayne” every 3 words.......well chances are I’d define him as....nothing I’d describe in this forum.........lest Moto start another thread accusing me of being racist....

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Some will tell you they harbor no racist thoughts. Their hatred is based on other things

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Some will tell you they harbor no racist thoughts. Their hatred is based on other things

Everyone is somewhat racist imo black white Asian whatever.  Most just don't have the self awareness to recognize it 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Wut?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Wut?

Hes talking about being tolerant. we have to live with others issues but it does get old.  and YA prejuduce lives in most everyone in one form or another for sure.

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Hes talking about being tolerant. we have to live with others issues but it does get old.  and YA prejuduce lives in most everyone in one form or another for sure.

No, what he was really saying is that he publicly condemns gays because he doesn't want people to know he is gay. He doesn't really hate gays. 

• Haha 1

Xlt says he's just misunderstood...??

MARYLAND: Inspired by ISIS, convert to Islam plotted to drive truck into pedestrians at National Harbor

APRIL 8, 2019 BY BARENAKEDISLAM2 COMMENTS

Screen-Shot-2019-04-08-at-6.54.12-PM-e15Rondell Henry, a  Muslim convert is accused of plotting to drive a stolen U-Haul truck into people at National Harbor, a convention and tourist destination just outside the nation’s capital. According to court documents and a federal government detention memo,  Henry stole a U-Haul van with the “intention of using it as a weapon against pedestrians on sidewalks within the National Harbor” after claiming to be inspired by ISIS.

FOX5dc For two years, a detention memo says Henry “harbored hatred for those who do not practice the Muslim faith.” After watching videos of foreign terrorists, Henry was inspired to conduct a “vehicular attack.” 
The government accuses Henry of wanting to replicate the Nice, France terrorist attack (below) in which a MUSLIM drove a truck into pedestrians in 2016, killing 86 people.

maxresdefault-1-800x450.jpg

However, according to authorities, Henry didn’t find enough pedestrians clustered at Dulles airport and the National Harbor, so he waited to act and was then apprehended before he could carry an attack out. “He even calculated how he may have to come off the road and onto the sidewalk in order to hit people,” says the government motion.
Court documents say on March 27, Henry drove to Dulles International Airport at 5 a.m. in the stolen U-Haul, where he entered the terminal, tried to find a way through security to “allegedly harm ‘disbelievers.’”

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Somali ...

America - Please pray for Landon. This poor kid was thrown from the third floor of the Mall of America today by a complete stranger.

Goddamn that is just awful...turns my stomach. Sounds like this guy that did it has some serious mental issues....should have been locked up somewhere.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/witnesses-woman-says-her-child-was-thrown-from-3rd-floor-balcony-at-mall-of-america/

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn that is just awful...turns my stomach. Sounds like this guy that did it has some serious mental issues....should have been locked up somewhere.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/04/12/witnesses-woman-says-her-child-was-thrown-from-3rd-floor-balcony-at-mall-of-america/

X2. Kid is in real bad shape. Wasn't breathing when help got there. In medical induced coma now. 

Another reason to not let these inbred low iq animals in.

8 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

X2. Kid is in real bad shape. Wasn't breathing when help got there. In medical induced coma now. 

You're an inbred low IQ animal....fucking racist. 

9 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I've read several articles and all they say is the guy is from Minneapolis. Regardless he is clearly mentally ill.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Somali ...

America - Please pray for Landon. This poor kid was thrown from the third floor of the Mall of America today by a complete stranger.

Jesus!  Just watched this shit on the news.  WTF  is wrong with people?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go fuck yourself big nose. It's a fact that Somalis are inbred & some of the lowest iq people on the planet. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've read several articles and all they say is the guy is from Minneapolis. Regardless he is clearly mentally ill.

Obama brought a ton of them into there. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  Just watched this shit on the news.  WTF  is wrong with people?

The Somali hates whites. He's acted like an asshole before toward whites as well. Always women & children he goes after.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Go fuck yourself big nose. It's a fact that Somalis are inbred & some of the lowest iq people on the planet. 

Yes, his family members from Somalia. Soon they will kill you and everything you care about. 

I realize that but none of the articles I read said anything about him being a somali...Leave it to you to use a tragic event to push your fucked up narrative.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

The Somali hates whites. He's acted like an asshole before toward whites as well. Always women & children he goes after.

You are such an idiot....I watched a piece about Somali kids in Minneapolis that was on before the Final Four.....hundreds of kids playing hoops and their coach that started the whole thing is a white woman. Quit being such a POS.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes, his family members from Somalia. Soon they will kill you and everything you care about. 

Dumbest member...

I realize that but none of the articles I read said anything about him being a somali...Leave it to you to use a tragic event to push your fucked up narrative.

Look at you pathetic fuckin faggots making it about me. 

My narrative is spot on. If that piece of shit wasn't brought here - that kid & his family wouldn't be wrecked right now.

Dumbest member...

Look at you pathetic fuckin faggots making it about me. 

My narrative is spot on. If that piece of shit wasn't brought here - that kid & his family wouldn't be wrecked right now.

No you're the pathetic faggot using someone's tragedy to push your fucked up pussy narrative. Clearly this guy fell through the cracks of the system in Minneapolis...happens everyday all over the country. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

Sounds like this guy was in fact a Somali.  Somali muslims.....human trash so far back at the end of the line, even Arab muslims hate them.  

Well gee another genius...surprised kids aren't being chucked off balconies on a daily basis!!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are such an idiot....I watched a piece about Somali kids in Minneapolis that was on before the Final Four.....hundreds of kids playing hoops and their coach that started the whole thing is a white woman. Quit being such a POS.

Send them a basketball & net to Mogadishu ...pretty simple 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like this guy was in fact a Somali.  Somali muslims.....human trash so far back at the end of the line, even Arab muslims hate them.  

This...

No you're the pathetic faggot using someone's tragedy to push your fucked up pussy narrative.

Easy to see why you never get laid, being such a sniveling spineless pussy.