Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Headbutt lol ...you going to sucker punch someone with that move? 

They aren't worth bringing here - my posts back that up...then you cry like a bitch calling rassis etc

I think I would get along good with Ben actually. He would be the type ya might have to rag doll around a bit when he gets drunk tho lol. Moto - he's scared to meet anyone just like snacks. 

:lol:bold

Xlt seems scrappy. Probably has the little man syndrome type & gets swatted around frequently ...

I’m a teddy bear. You’d like me Fordwin. I’m very likable. Bigly even. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You seemed funny with your golf posts in the past. 

I picture you at 5'6" / 150 lbs with long hair like John Lennon :dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I find you to be somewhat offputting....have a funny odor about you and to be generally the embodiment of all things Madison. Clearly not all that bright and more or less unattractive to either sex. Basically you're a packers fan and I would not be surprised one bit to hear that you had sodomized various roadkill from time to time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You seemed funny with your golf posts in the past. 

I picture you at 5'6" / 150 lbs with long hair like John Lennon :dunno:

I’m 5’10 180. I’m not Huizy lol. Also my hair is shorter than when I was in the Army.. Don’t let that cunt Bussmellon fool you. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I find you to be somewhat offputting....have a funny odor about you and to be generally the embodiment of all things Madison. Clearly not all that bright and more or less unattractive to either sex. Basically you're a packers fan and I would not be surprised one bit to hear that you had sodomized various roadkill from time to time.

Die in a fire. Deer buttholes are so tender after they get hit by a truck. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m 5’10 180. I’m not Huizy lol. Also my hair is shorter than when I was in the Army.. Don’t let that cunt Bussmellon fool you. 

Die in a fire. Deer buttholes are so tender after they get hit by a truck. 

Lolz....I bet you carry around that buttout tool and just extract the warm rectums to use as a masterbation sleeve so you dont get caught roadside any more.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

LOL!!  Jesus!  :lol:

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Afraid” and “scared”.  The new go-to phrases right after “RACIST!”

:lol:

I don't call people racist because I'm racist!!!!111

4 hours ago, Anler said:

He could have saved us all but he didn't. 

he's prepared though when ever he sees an arab on a plane to take them down

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Laugh all you’d like clown car.  You’re a loser.

Doubt all ya want.  One of my buddies kids got both his legs blown off in Afghanistan.  I’ve been golfing with him several times, he’s been through hell and back.  Has special golf legs painted all camp so he can twist.  My Son in laws brother, tough mother fucker  none of them are fans of Muslims I can assure you.  The common terms I hear are cowardly, animals, pigs, untrustworthy, etc..  Wife’s ex did 3 tours as airborne infantry, special forces and later as a sniper/bodyguard for Blackwater.  Thankfully we’re buddies.  We talk all the time about his experiences.  I could go on, point being, knock off the I was there I’m the only one who can comment, or you’re a pussy if you didn’t sign up.  For that matter, why did you sign up? To fight for the oligarchs?  Why isn’t moto shaming you?  Why aren’t you shaming him? 

One need not be in the military at all to make comment.  I like it!

Neal

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's not nice!

Neal

A few new ones ...

Austin-Smith74-332x190.jpg

Arizona: Muslim murders his wife and two daughters, says Allah told him to do it

Sad for this girl & her siblings below...

UK: Muslim parents suffocated daughter with a plastic bag, dumped her body in river, for being too “Westernized”

Apr 14, 2019 1:00 pm By Robert Spencer 35 Comments

Welcome to the new, multicultural Britain! There will be much, much more of this in Britain: Muslims commit 91 percent of honor killings worldwide. The Palestinian Authority gives pardons or suspended sentences for honor murders. Iraqi women have asked for tougher sentences for Islamic honor murderers, who get off lightly now. Syria in 2009 scrapped a law limiting the length of sentences for honor killings, but “the new law says a man can still benefit from extenuating circumstances in crimes of passion or honour ‘provided he serves a prison term of no less than two years in the case of killing.’” And in 2003 the Jordanian Parliament voted down on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings. Al-Jazeera reported that “Islamists and conservatives said the laws violated religious traditions and would destroy families and values.”

Until the encouragement Islamic law gives to honor killing is acknowledged and confronted, more women will suffer.

Shafilea-Ahmed-300x174.png

“NO HONOUR ‘My best friend’s parents suffocated her with a plastic bag and made her siblings watch – all because she was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt,’” by Sarah Holmes, The Sun, April 13, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace😞

AS Shafilea Ahmed left work in her new T-shirt, she knew her mum was going to have something to say about it.

But she had no idea the row which was about to ensue over her dress sense would end in her being murdered in the family home in front of her siblings.

The 17-year-old’s parents were strict Muslims and hated Shafilea’s westernised fashion choices, often calling her a ‘prostitute’ and a ‘whore’ and beating and starving her as a punishment.

But on September 11, 2003, the argument over Shafilea’s T-shirt – a clothing choice which her parents said embarrassed them and brought shame on their family – ended with her mum and dad stuffing a carrier bag into her mouth until she turned blue.

Her horrified siblings watched on in horror as they killed their own daughter in a brutal attack in their Warrington home, before their dad bundled her lifeless body into the car and dumped her body in a river 70 miles away.

It would take nine years before her sister Alesha, 30, finally broke rank to reveal her family’s horrific secret to the police.

In a new documentary, When Missing Turns To Murder, journalists, investigators and friends of the Ahmed family reveal the harrowing extent of Shafilea’s abuse, and the wall of silence the police were met with from her family and the wider community following her death.

Even now, 16 years on, some of her siblings still refuse to admit their parent’s vile actions.
Killed for wearing make-up

Born in July 1986, Shafilea was the first child of Farzana and Iftikhar Ahmed, cousins who had an arranged marriage.

The life they built together was strict – but despite this, teenage Shafilea wore make-up and false nails.

She had an interest in fashion, and even dreamt of becoming a lawyer some day.

“She texted boys,” says family friend Shahin Munir, who attended the same mosque as Shafilea’s sisters. “But obviously it was hidden. It couldn’t be on her mobile phone because her parents would check.”

Iftikhar and Farzana deeply disproved of their daughter’s ‘westernised’ way of life.

“I’d heard there were physical beatings and a lot of emotional abuse,” says Shahin. “Her sister told me her parents would lock Shafilea in the garden. She wanted to escape her home, for her it was hell.”
‘She drank bleach in a suicide attempt’

Determined to curb her rebellious ways, the family arranged a family holiday to Pakistan where they intended to marry Shafilea off to one of her cousins.

But Shafilea was terrified, and refused to go. So her father drugged her with sleeping tablets and forced her to get on the flight.

When she woke up in Pakistan, Shafilea was so terrified about what may happen to her that she drank bleach in a desperate suicide attempt, severely burning her throat and oesophagus.

The family rushed her to hospital where she stayed for two months while she recovered.

Her father cashed in her return ticket for £250 and flew back to the UK with her two sisters.

When Shafilea returned to the UK, she spent a couple of weeks in hospital in Warrington, where Iftikhar claimed she’d mistaken a bottle of bleach for mouthwash.

When she eventually came home, her parents isolated Shafilea – and while she went to school and worked part-time in a call centre, her mum insisted on picking her up everyday, watching her every move.

Furious at her for refusing the marriage and for, in their opinion, bringing shame on the family, her parents decided to carry out an honour killing on their eldest daughter.

They executed it in front of Shafilea’s three younger sisters and brother.

After dumping Shafilea’s body in the river, her parents warned their other kids they’d kill them too if they ever spoke of the incident again….

On 4/14/2019 at 9:31 AM, Zambroski said:

I doubt it but, it would be comical.  Know how you can tell a shit load of marines are gathering in a bar?  All the fucking mustangs in the parking lot!

@SVT Renegade XRS

Weak, just like your little sissy faggot arms   :snack:

On 4/14/2019 at 9:43 AM, DriftBusta said:

I would pay money to see Ben, Moto or even xlt flap their lips to you in person.  :lol:  Bens arms have the muscle tone of a fucking straw.  I’m guessing his nose is so fucked up because it’s been pounded on so often.  Moto is a bald headed 40 something year old guy who looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag, hence the mask and traveling in antifa packs.  XLT is probably scrappy but I’m pretty sure you have about 8” and 80 lbs on him. :lol:  

Guaranteed, none of them would. 

5 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

A few new ones ...

Austin-Smith74-332x190.jpg

Arizona: Muslim murders his wife and two daughters, says Allah told him to do it

Sad for this girl & her siblings below...

UK: Muslim parents suffocated daughter with a plastic bag, dumped her body in river, for being too “Westernized”

Apr 14, 2019 1:00 pm By Robert Spencer 35 Comments

Welcome to the new, multicultural Britain! There will be much, much more of this in Britain: Muslims commit 91 percent of honor killings worldwide. The Palestinian Authority gives pardons or suspended sentences for honor murders. Iraqi women have asked for tougher sentences for Islamic honor murderers, who get off lightly now. Syria in 2009 scrapped a law limiting the length of sentences for honor killings, but “the new law says a man can still benefit from extenuating circumstances in crimes of passion or honour ‘provided he serves a prison term of no less than two years in the case of killing.’” And in 2003 the Jordanian Parliament voted down on Islamic grounds a provision designed to stiffen penalties for honor killings. Al-Jazeera reported that “Islamists and conservatives said the laws violated religious traditions and would destroy families and values.”

Until the encouragement Islamic law gives to honor killing is acknowledged and confronted, more women will suffer.

Shafilea-Ahmed-300x174.png

“NO HONOUR ‘My best friend’s parents suffocated her with a plastic bag and made her siblings watch – all because she was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt,’” by Sarah Holmes, The Sun, April 13, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace😞

AS Shafilea Ahmed left work in her new T-shirt, she knew her mum was going to have something to say about it.

But she had no idea the row which was about to ensue over her dress sense would end in her being murdered in the family home in front of her siblings.

The 17-year-old’s parents were strict Muslims and hated Shafilea’s westernised fashion choices, often calling her a ‘prostitute’ and a ‘whore’ and beating and starving her as a punishment.

But on September 11, 2003, the argument over Shafilea’s T-shirt – a clothing choice which her parents said embarrassed them and brought shame on their family – ended with her mum and dad stuffing a carrier bag into her mouth until she turned blue.

Her horrified siblings watched on in horror as they killed their own daughter in a brutal attack in their Warrington home, before their dad bundled her lifeless body into the car and dumped her body in a river 70 miles away.

It would take nine years before her sister Alesha, 30, finally broke rank to reveal her family’s horrific secret to the police.

In a new documentary, When Missing Turns To Murder, journalists, investigators and friends of the Ahmed family reveal the harrowing extent of Shafilea’s abuse, and the wall of silence the police were met with from her family and the wider community following her death.

Even now, 16 years on, some of her siblings still refuse to admit their parent’s vile actions.
Killed for wearing make-up

Born in July 1986, Shafilea was the first child of Farzana and Iftikhar Ahmed, cousins who had an arranged marriage.

The life they built together was strict – but despite this, teenage Shafilea wore make-up and false nails.

She had an interest in fashion, and even dreamt of becoming a lawyer some day.

“She texted boys,” says family friend Shahin Munir, who attended the same mosque as Shafilea’s sisters. “But obviously it was hidden. It couldn’t be on her mobile phone because her parents would check.”

Iftikhar and Farzana deeply disproved of their daughter’s ‘westernised’ way of life.

“I’d heard there were physical beatings and a lot of emotional abuse,” says Shahin. “Her sister told me her parents would lock Shafilea in the garden. She wanted to escape her home, for her it was hell.”
‘She drank bleach in a suicide attempt’

Determined to curb her rebellious ways, the family arranged a family holiday to Pakistan where they intended to marry Shafilea off to one of her cousins.

But Shafilea was terrified, and refused to go. So her father drugged her with sleeping tablets and forced her to get on the flight.

When she woke up in Pakistan, Shafilea was so terrified about what may happen to her that she drank bleach in a desperate suicide attempt, severely burning her throat and oesophagus.

The family rushed her to hospital where she stayed for two months while she recovered.

Her father cashed in her return ticket for £250 and flew back to the UK with her two sisters.

When Shafilea returned to the UK, she spent a couple of weeks in hospital in Warrington, where Iftikhar claimed she’d mistaken a bottle of bleach for mouthwash.

When she eventually came home, her parents isolated Shafilea – and while she went to school and worked part-time in a call centre, her mum insisted on picking her up everyday, watching her every move.

Furious at her for refusing the marriage and for, in their opinion, bringing shame on the family, her parents decided to carry out an honour killing on their eldest daughter.

They executed it in front of Shafilea’s three younger sisters and brother.

After dumping Shafilea’s body in the river, her parents warned their other kids they’d kill them too if they ever spoke of the incident again….

Saw that one about the parents suffocating their daughter.  Fucking disgusting , pathetic animals. Should be shot right between the eyes.  No jail , no waste of taxpayers money on a trial. Public execution. Want to act stupid, this is what will happen to you.  Send these fucking sand niggers back to the shit holes they came from. Every last fucking one of them. 

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Weak, just like your little sissy faggot arms   :snack:

Guaranteed, none of them would. 

Saw that one about the parents suffocating their daughter.  Fucking disgusting , pathetic animals. Should be shot right between the eyes.  No jail , no waste of taxpayers money on a trial. Public execution. Want to act stupid, this is what will happen to you.  Send these fucking sand niggers back to the shit holes they came from. Every last fucking one of them. 

How could anybody do that to their kid is beyond me. Public execution should be brought back.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets be honest,  for religious reasons it's mostly muslims.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fact.

Ahhh...so the kids killed by let's say Andrea Yates aren't as dead? 

5 dead kids drowned in a bathtub......but it wasn't for religious reasons!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Zambroski said:

They aren’t dead because of her religious ideology.

How did you not understand the comment?  High?

I understood it perfectly....how did you not understand what I said? Stupid? 

29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well lets be honest,  for religious reasons it's mostly muslims.  

It's time for the aliens to come down and expose religion as a fraud. Hopefully those reptile guys that bussman is afraid of.