Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Afraid?  No ones afraid, just don’t want it here.

You're a terrified bed wetting teeth chattering lip quivering bitch tits.

For 8 years of Bush you proclaimed that we needed to give up some rights to ensure safety from the Muslim hoard.

Kill yourself you senile pants shitting retard

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

For 8 years of Bush you proclaimed that we needed to give up some rights to ensure safety from the Muslim hoard.

Quacks like a duck, walks like a duck... but says he isn’t a duck...

Just now, f7ben said:

Wipe your chin Ben.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shut up stupid. XLT would have those jar head retards carrying him on their shoulders like he just scored the winning goal in a matter of minutes. Fucking 73ers are all the same

Well sounds like he is a scrawny little hippie rat ...so I'm sure they could carry him easy.

I have no clue what you guys are talking about with the 73ers btw

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Sounds made up. Most of us didn’t give a fuck about Islam. Just wanted a fight. Shows how childish we were at that age. And when we got back, we still didn’t give a fuck because we aren’t afraid of a religion. But please, tell ME more about how vets feel. Should be fun. 

Come on over to W Mi this summer & meet them when they are all in town. Tell them how we all should embrace Islam...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's not the only one.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Well sounds like he is a scrawny little hippie rat ...so I'm sure they could carry him easy.

Come on over to W Mi this summer & meet them when they are all in town. Tell them how we all should embrace Islam...

That’s the difference between you and I. You talk a big game and don’t suit up for it. I’ll toss the first head butt just to watch the fireworks. Some of us aren’t afraid to take a hit. 

And you get it mixed up. Has nothing to do with liking or disliking Islam. I just don’t lump them all as one. There are practices that are horrific over there. See that’s the thing, I actually know... But I don’t equate the acts of a few to the billion + of them. Why? Becuase my IQ is above 73...

Just now, ford_428cj said:

I would pay money to see Ben, Moto or even xlt flap their lips to you in person.  :lol:  Bens arms have the muscle tone of a fucking straw.  I’m guessing his nose is so fucked up because it’s been pounded on so often.  Moto is a bald headed 40 something year old guy who looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag, hence the mask and traveling in antifa packs.  XLT is probably scrappy but I’m pretty sure you have about 8” and 80 lbs on him. :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'd like to see you actually man up and go fight Islam. Instead hiding like a beta bitch while the lib soldiers do all of the heavy lifting. 

You're trying too hard again. 

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Marines are one burnt cross away from being in the KKK

Dumb

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

“The Marines tell me about” Bahahahaha... 

Some wild stories for sure.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's pretty telling that Ford hangs with a bunch of barely sentient simians

Just one ...just know & have met his buddies. All ten years or so younger.

They all respect me tho - as he told them about a time at a bar when he was going to mix it up with a few dudes outside on a bar deck - then they had 6 dudes ...he went in the P/L just off the deck & called them out. I joined him in the P/L to take on the six dudes ...none of them would step off then. Then the cops showed up ...lol

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Afraid?  No ones afraid, just don’t want it here.

This...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would pay money to see Ben, Moto or even xlt flap their lips to you in person.  :lol:  Bens arms have the muscle tone of a fucking straw.  I’m guessing his nose is so fucked up because it’s been pounded on so often.  Moto is a bald headed 40 something year old guy who looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag, hence the mask and traveling in antifa packs.  XLT is probably scrappy but I’m pretty sure you have about 8” and 80 lbs on him. :lol:  

That's the go to for the 73er. You are mentally I'll equipped to defend yourself in a discussion so you resort to physical threats. And now your threatening the guy who actually put his boots on while you cowered. Yeah you sound real smart. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ford's t Rex arms couldn't reach anything past 12"

1 minute ago, Anler said:

That's the go to for the 73er. You are mentally I'll equipped to defend yourself in a discussion so you resort to physical threats. And now your threatening the guy who actually put his boots on while you cowered. Yeah you sound real smart. 

Mentally ill equipped?  Yeah ok.  Trust me, I doubt any of you brain trusts are heading up your local Mensa chapters.  I didn’t threaten anyone, I just said I’d love to see those guys talk to Mike to his face like that.  He’s a big boy and been in his share of scrapes, so he’s not afraid to throw down.  I’m talking at the same level you clowns are, get over yourself.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well love to spew the haterade back and forth all morning against my fellow humans and quasi snowmachining brethren, but got some yard work to do.  Enjoy.  :bc: 

Run your face over with the lawnmower faggot !!!!!111 :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Mentally ill equipped?  Yeah ok.  Trust me, I doubt any of you brain trusts are heading up your local Mensa chapters.  I didn’t threaten anyone, I just said I’d love to see those guys talk to Mike to his face like that.  He’s a big boy and been in his share of scrapes, so he’s not afraid to throw down.  I’m talking at the same level you clowns are, get over yourself.  

Well for a big tuff guy he sure is afraid of some scrawny goat fuckers. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"If you say something I don't like I'll resort to physical violence because I'm too goddamned stupid to defend my position otherwise."

It’s like the ones that are confronted about their mouths running then, just call people names because they too can’t back up their bullshit and just think they are some type of “critical thinkers”.

“Woah...dude, there’s no reason to resort to violence...”

Too late.

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s the difference between you and I. You talk a big game and don’t suit up for it. I’ll toss the first head butt just to watch the fireworks. Some of us aren’t afraid to take a hit. 

And you get it mixed up. Has nothing to do with liking or disliking Islam. I just don’t lump them all as one. There are practices that are horrific over there. See that’s the thing, I actually know... But I don’t equate the acts of a few to the billion + of them. Why? Becuase my IQ is above 73...

Headbutt lol ...you going to sucker punch someone with that move? 

They aren't worth bringing here - my posts back that up...then you cry like a bitch calling rassis etc

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think I would get along good with Ben actually. He would be the type ya might have to rag doll around a bit when he gets drunk tho lol. Moto - he's scared to meet anyone just like snacks. 

:lol:bold

Xlt seems scrappy. Probably has the little man syndrome type & gets swatted around frequently ...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Headbutt lol ...you going to sucker punch someone with that move? 

They aren't worth bringing here - my posts back that up...then you cry like a bitch calling rassis etc

I think I would get along good with Ben actually. He would be the type ya might have to rag doll around a bit when he gets drunk tho lol. Moto - he's scared to meet anyone just like snacks. 

:lol:bold

Xlt seems scrappy. Probably has the little man syndrome type & gets swatted around frequently ...

Of course we would all get along. We're all the same type of people. 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

You going to cry?

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Ford's t Rex arms couldn't reach anything past 12"

Wtf lol

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Afraid” and “scared”.  The new go-to phrases right after “RACIST!”

:lol:

Nailed it!

• Thanks 1