Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She called out the jews....I liked it

Clue in dummy...

In a recent interview with Vogue Arabia Democrat Ilhan Omar said living in Trump’s America, “It’s an everyday assault.”
Ilhan then went on to say how easy it was to live in a refugee camp in Kenya when she was 12.

ilhan-omar-tucker-hate-america-.jpg

Omar told Vogue Arabia in a recent interview, “It’s an everyday assault. Every day, a part of your identity is threatened, demonized, and vilified. Trump is tapping into an ugly part of our society and freeing its ugliness. It’s been a challenge to try to figure out how to continue the inclusion; how to show up every day and make sure that people who identify with all the marginalized identities I carry, feel represented.”

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Clue in dummy...

In a recent interview with Vogue Arabia Democrat Ilhan Omar said living in Trump’s America, “It’s an everyday assault.”
Ilhan then went on to say how easy it was to live in a refugee camp in Kenya when she was 12.

ilhan-omar-tucker-hate-america-.jpg

Omar told Vogue Arabia in a recent interview, “It’s an everyday assault. Every day, a part of your identity is threatened, demonized, and vilified. Trump is tapping into an ugly part of our society and freeing its ugliness. It’s been a challenge to try to figure out how to continue the inclusion; how to show up every day and make sure that people who identify with all the marginalized identities I carry, feel represented.”

Muslim lady scary! 

• Haha 1

1.1% of the population in the US is Muslim, so let's be afraid, really fucking afraid :lol:

Or better yet, get a life where you don't have to worry about nonsensical shit while you listen and watch right wing media all day long when your're not busy here wasting time being terrified of some idiotic cut and paste :thumb:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

You pussies get owned - then throw out the good ole scared line. So predictable ... :lol:

So people who shit their pants daily about Muslims coming to rape their children and take their way of life are not pussies (you), and people who laugh at the notion are pussies? Noted...

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So people who shit their pants daily about Muslims coming to rape their children and take their way of life are not pussies (you), and people who laugh at the notion are pussies? Noted...

Settle down drama queen & go kiss some more Somalian ass ...

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

1.1% of the population in the US is Muslim, so let's be afraid, really fucking afraid :lol:

Or better yet, get a life where you don't have to worry about nonsensical shit while you listen and watch right wing media all day long when your're not busy here wasting time being terrified of some idiotic cut and paste :thumb:

Fords the most petrified person i have ever seen when it comes to Muslims in this country

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes that is correct!

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fords the most petrified person i have ever seen when it comes to Muslims in this country

For sure around here. 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

1.1% of the population in the US is Muslim.

The problem ignorant hilljacks have with muslims(besides being afraid they are going to cut their heads off and enslave their children) is they are typically more educated and more ambitious than they are. The 1.1% is already mobilizing politically where the 80% hillbilly population is sitting on their stupid hands bitching about everything and voting for candidates who have actually conspired against them. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Doing good bro ...oh hell yea :bc: how are you? 

I'm doing good too.  I just got back from 10 days in Florida (Disney) Sunday night.  I'm going to be a little late to the party with golf this spring.  I had a little run-in with an exploding cutoff blade on the hand grinder a few weeks ago.  Was fucking stupid really.  I was cutting an old cast iron 6" sewer pipe in the basement of my office.  I wasn't wearing gloves and when the final cut was made the pipe pinched the blade and it flew apart.  Just fucking stupid as I could have really been hurt.  I heard from the Heeb last fall,  He was looking at some property to be a part owner in for hunting about 20 miles north of me.  He wanted me to go up and look at it for him so he didn't have to drive up here himself.  :lol:  I totally forgot to check it out.  Maybe this week...  :lol:  Good to hear from you bro!  :bc: 

image.thumb.png.81192fcec509c7a4801e70efa4f453e2.png

• Confused 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn good thing it got you on the meaty part of your hand and not on your wrist...yikes!

Or my fingers too.  That would have taken a finger or two easily.  It wasn't pleasant, but probably hit the best part it could have.  I've worked on shit my whole life and never had an accident like this.  Hope it's my last. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

I'm doing good too.  I just got back from 10 days in Florida (Disney) Sunday night.  I'm going to be a little late to the party with golf this spring.  I had a little run-in with an exploding cutoff blade on the hand grinder a few weeks ago.  Was fucking stupid really.  I was cutting an old cast iron 6" sewer pipe in the basement of my office.  I wasn't wearing gloves and when the final cut was made the pipe pinched the blade and it flew apart.  Just fucking stupid as I could have really been hurt.  I heard from the Heeb last fall,  He was looking at some property to be a part owner in for hunting about 20 miles north of me.  He wanted me to go up and look at it for him so he didn't have to drive up here himself.  :lol:  I totally forgot to check it out.  Maybe this week...  :lol:  Good to hear from you bro!  :bc: 

Ouch ...

Haha - was going to ask you if you heard from the Heeb :bc: we should all meet up & do another golf outing this summer

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ouch ...

Haha - was going to ask you if you heard from the Heeb :bc: we should all meet up & do another golf outing this summer

That would be great!  Have you been in contact with Jim (Queeny). LOL

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Ouch ...

A buddy of mine and I could drop by some time for a game this summer.  We're always looking for a nice course to make us look bad.  LOL

4 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

That would be great!  Have you been in contact with Jim (Queeny). LOL

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

A buddy of mine and I could drop by some time for a game this summer.  We're always looking for a nice course to make us look bad.  LOL

Haven't talked to Queenie in awhile - but I'm sure he would be game :bc:

REMEMBER Lara Kollab, the Jew-hating Muslim doctor who got fired from the Cleveland Clinic for threatening Jewish patients?

April 3, 2019 by BareNakedIslam Leave a Comment

WELL…apparently, she got herself fired again by the next hospital – Kern Medical – where she had been accepted as a resident, after they discovered she had lied and provided false and misleading information during the application process.

3dcc7df5-f6f3-4a28-aff5-53d90f926acd-1-8

Muslim hottie here. Analer & Ben will especially like her - since she wants to give the jews wrong meds :bc:

Fine muslim student here :bc:

Canada: Muslim student detonates incendiary devices in college building, college evacuated and closed

Apr 3, 2019 8:00 am By Robert Spencer 15 Comments

This is, of course, being treated as an “arson incident.” And since Langara College is an academic institution, it will probably provide the occasion for the institution of a number of seminars about “Islamophobia,” “Western colonialism,” “racism,” and the like. Jihad terror? What are you, some kind of Islamophobe?

Nasradin-Abdusamad-Ali-300x174.jpg

“23-year-old man charged for allegedly lighting ‘incendiary devices’ at Langara College,” by Simon Little, Global News, April 2, 2019:

A man has been charged in relation to the arson incident that forced the evacuation and closure of Langara College on Monday.

Vancouver police say 23-year-old Nasradin Abdusamad Ali has been charged with one count of arson related to inhabited property and one count of possession of incendiary material.

Court records show Ali also faced charges of theft under $5,000 and uttering threats relating to an incident in Vancouver on Jan. 31, 2018, but those charges were stayed in August….

Langara College confirmed Tuesday that Ali was a current student who had been attending the institution for two years.

Police and firefighters were called to the college around noon Monday to reports of a fire in the technology building.

Investigators allege Ali entered the building with multiple improvised incendiary devices, at least two of which were detonated and caused fires before he fled the area.

Metro Vancouver Transit Police arrested him in Surrey around 4 p.m. Monday.

The incident prompted a massive response, with heavily armed members of the Vancouver police Emergency Response Team helping to evacuate students and search the campus for suspicious items.

“It was flammable materials, at least one of them did have some sort of device attached to it as an ignition,” said Const. Jason Doucette….

Officials with the school won’t say whether Ali had any ongoing disputes with other students or staff, but sources tell Global News he may have sent taunting messages to the school following the fire….