Muslim MN pushes for new blasphemy laws...

MINNESOTA’s Muslim Attorney General to push for Islamic anti-blasphemy laws

MARCH 31, 2019 BY BARENAKEDISLAMLEAVE A COMMENT

In shockingly Orwellian fashion, Muslim Democrats in Minnesota want to create a statewide Task Force on Islamophobia and anti-Semitism that would be “stacked with people devoted to Islamic doctrines that are filled with anti-Semitism.”

Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-2.34.27-AM.png

LeoHohmann.com  Michele Bachmann, a former member of Congress and prominent Minnesota conservative, said she has no doubt in her mind that, if approved, the task force will recommend draconian measures to crack down on so-called “hate speech” in her state.
“The anti-Semitism portion of this bill is the cover for the main purpose of the bill, which is to establish in Minnesota statutes the equivalent of Islamic anti-blasphemy rules under Sharia law,” added Bachmann.
Taken in light of other recent developments in Minnesota, all signs point to a coming crackdown on free speech, say conservatives in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. “It’s putting the wolves in the henhouse,” said Minneapolis resident Debra Anderson. “It’s very scary what they are trying to do. They want to stop, want to intimidate the remnant of patriots we have in Minnesota.”
Screen-Shot-2019-03-31-at-2.42.18-AM-800 Minnesota Congressmuslim Ilhan Omar hard at work for her ‘Muslim’ constituents
The task force, if approved by the legislature, would be chaired by Muslim Attorney General Keith Ellison or someone appointed by Ellison.
The bill was introduced on March 18, three days after the attack that tragically killed 50 people at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, leading some to conclude that Ellison and other Democrats are seeking to capitalize on the global sympathy for Muslims created by the 24/7 media coverage of that attack.

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Well Ben hates the jews & loves him some Muslims ...so they won't come after him.

I hate Zionists and Muslims and any religion really and I especially hate ignorant racist hilljack 73ers which puts you right at the top of the list!!!

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hate Zionists and Muslims and any religion really and I especially hate ignorant racist hilljack 73ers which puts you right at the top of the list!!!

That's a lot of hate, bruh!  I hope you have some type of carrying device.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's a lot of hate, bruh!  I hope you have some type of carrying device.  :lol: 

I keep it densely packed. Like the mass of the sun in the size of a pebble

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's worked out really well for them!  Of course, it depends on who you ask.

Image result for head in the sand

Want to know the next world war?   US and Russia cleaning up fascism in Europe......AGAIN.   How long before Islam takes over Europe...25....50 years?

Better yep to appease them now they are giving them back the blueprints of oppression of freedoms that they will just expand against non-believers once in power.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's worked out really well for them!  Of course, it depends on who you ask.

Image result for head in the sand

Well just don't break the law and you have nothing to worry about!

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I keep it densely packed. Like the mass of the sun in the size of a pebble

That sounds like something a mass shooter says.  :lol: 

ALso....ITS NUKULAR!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Want to know the next world war?   US and Russia cleaning up fascism in Europe......AGAIN.   How long before Islam takes over Europe...25....50 years?

Better yep to appease them now they are giving them back the blueprints of oppression of freedoms that they will just expand against non-believers once in power.  

Could be.  They are a mess.  Idiocy running amok.

Reagan: "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."

It appears, Europe is ahead of us here.  Canada is falling fast.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well just don't break the law and you have nothing to worry about!

Sharia.  You meant to say "Sharia law".  And plenty to be worried about before you break it.  But, meh...Islam...good!

If you have typed libtard or libtwat or demonrat or rethug or any other idiotic bastardization of a partisan name

Well you are probably near about the dumbest fuck alive and need to die slow

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sharia.  You meant to say "Sharia law".  And plenty to be worried about before you break it.  But, meh...Islam...good!

You'd better convert to Islam or else! Bahahahaha!

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

If you have typed libtard or libtwat or demonrat or rethug or any other idiotic bastardization of a partisan name

What about neocon?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yur a libtwat!  :lol: 

Just now, Anler said:

What about neocon?

:lol:You two are my favorite!

Related image