Gotta love it

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do I sense more stump logic coming? 

Where logging in all day, everyday is the same as me logging in occasionally?

But you dont have a problem with jim here all day....

:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No surprise. Never had any class, never will

Back when I thought he was an OK guy and before I became his new Woolie we exchanged some PMs and he was very cool and supportive about some issues but now he likes to throw them out there as jabs at me....I guess it was stupid of me to share anything with him but I didn't realize at the time he was such a petulant cunt...live and learn. :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back when I thought he was an OK guy and before I became his new Woolie we exchanged some PMs and he was very cool and supportive about some issues but now he likes to throw them out there as jabs at me....I guess it was stupid of me to share anything with him but I didn't realize at the time he was such a petulant cunt...live and learn. :thumbsup:

Smh

You didn't share anything you fucking liar . You shared your situation out in the open on the forum for everyone to see....i pmd you and said if you ever need to talk about your wife I'm here for you....

You started in on the personal insults toward me when i had a different opinion on global warming then you did....and continued to do it.

You get what you deserve

:bc:

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

+12% YTD.  Seriously I could draw you a road map with crayons, but you're too dumb to understand any of it.

So you're a lush, go figure.  Seems like anytime you want to enjoy yourself you're needing to escape your miserable life.  CR is nice, been there a few times (San Jose), and I was paid handsomely each time, but we still prefer the US and Canada.

You have to be a special kind of retard to think San Jose represents Costa Rica.  

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

8 hours ago, STUMPY said:

Smh

You didn't share anything you fucking liar . You shared your situation out in the open on the forum for everyone to see....i pmd you and said if you ever need to talk about your wife I'm here for you....

You started in on the personal insults toward me when i had a different opinion on global warming then you did....and continued to do it.

You get what you deserve

:bc:

Come on fellas.....this is zoso level shit

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You have to be a special kind of retard to think San Jose represents Costa Rica.  

They didn't pay me to give kayak lessons.  Over three weeks for the last visit we saw some sites over a couple of weekends, good hosts.

Costa Ricans are nice people unlike the Eurotrash douchbags you seem to hand out with, at least you're out in nature, a step up for you.

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

If I was bragging about getting paid well,  dumb as a stump would have been on it within seconds, followed by snakey and all the other hacks 

I would say a good majority of this forum are well paid individuals. At times we all brag. To say otherwise is laughable. Lame argument.