Adam Schiff

The guy has gone off the rails. 

The Mueller report deflated the Russian collusion hoax, which has hung over the Trump administration since its first days. It's good news. The president is not a traitor.

But the news is a disaster for the Democratic Party. Democrats were planning to ride that conspiracy theory to victory in the election next year. They were so certain that Trump was guilty of collusion that they installed their party's chief collusion monger, Adam Schiff of California, as the head fundraiser for the Democrats in Congress. Schiff was planning to spend the next 18 months writing direct mail pieces about espionage and the Kremlin and Don Jr. going to jail.

Robert Mueller foiled his plans. So now, Schiff is back on the House Intelligence Committee. He chairs it. It is one of the most powerful positions in the U.S. government. The Intel chairman is supposed to be  -- and has been traditionally -- among the wisest, least partisan and most honorable members of Congress.

Schiff is none of those things. He's an unbalanced hack with a weakness for conspiracy theories. There's no part of the Russia hoax, no matter how absurd, he doesn't believe and repeat wholeheartedly. The Mueller report has been tough on people like Schiff, who repeatedly said things like, "There's plenty of evidence of collusion." They look ridiculous now.

You might think they'd be hiding under the bed, or begging for forgiveness, or at least not saying anything for a couple of years. But no, they're still talking -- Adam Schiff, first among them. Schiff believes in collusion as fervently today as he ever did. It's not a factual question for him. It's a matter of faith. The conspiracy is true, no matter what they say. He made that point on the House floor on Thursday.

"From the public, you might think it's okay that there was only disappointment after that meeting [at the Trump Tower] was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn't better," he said. "You might think that's okay. I think it's immoral. I think it's unethical. I think it's unpatriotic. And yes, I think it's corrupt and evidence of collusion."

The Intel chairman is supposed to be  -- and has been traditionally -- among the wisest and least partisan and the most honorable members of Congress. Adam Schiff is none of those things. He's an unbalanced hack with a weakness for conspiracy theories. There's no part of the Russia hoax, no matter how absurd, he doesn't believe and repeat wholeheartedly

"Immoral, unethical and unpatriotic." Schiff went on and on like this, like a mental patient screaming at cars in an intersection.

At one point, he claimed that Roger Stone's Twitter messages to WikiLeaks amounted to proof of Russian collusion. The whole thing was bizarre -- and worrying, too. The Intel Committee handles the most sensitive information our government produces. It's not a place for crazy people. Probably not a good idea to have one at the helm.

And so, on Thursday every Republican member on the Intel Committee signed a letter asking Schiff to resign his post. He's not mentally competent for the job. That's obvious.

1 hour ago, jammin said:

The guy has gone off the rails. 

The Mueller report deflated the Russian collusion hoax, which has hung over the Trump administration since its first days. It's good news. The president is not a traitor.

But the news is a disaster for the Democratic Party. Democrats were planning to ride that conspiracy theory to victory in the election next year. They were so certain that Trump was guilty of collusion that they installed their party's chief collusion monger, Adam Schiff of California, as the head fundraiser for the Democrats in Congress. Schiff was planning to spend the next 18 months writing direct mail pieces about espionage and the Kremlin and Don Jr. going to jail.

Robert Mueller foiled his plans. So now, Schiff is back on the House Intelligence Committee. He chairs it. It is one of the most powerful positions in the U.S. government. The Intel chairman is supposed to be  -- and has been traditionally -- among the wisest, least partisan and most honorable members of Congress.

Schiff is none of those things. He's an unbalanced hack with a weakness for conspiracy theories. There's no part of the Russia hoax, no matter how absurd, he doesn't believe and repeat wholeheartedly. The Mueller report has been tough on people like Schiff, who repeatedly said things like, "There's plenty of evidence of collusion." They look ridiculous now.

You might think they'd be hiding under the bed, or begging for forgiveness, or at least not saying anything for a couple of years. But no, they're still talking -- Adam Schiff, first among them. Schiff believes in collusion as fervently today as he ever did. It's not a factual question for him. It's a matter of faith. The conspiracy is true, no matter what they say. He made that point on the House floor on Thursday.

"From the public, you might think it's okay that there was only disappointment after that meeting [at the Trump Tower] was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn't better," he said. "You might think that's okay. I think it's immoral. I think it's unethical. I think it's unpatriotic. And yes, I think it's corrupt and evidence of collusion."

The Intel chairman is supposed to be  -- and has been traditionally -- among the wisest and least partisan and the most honorable members of Congress. Adam Schiff is none of those things. He's an unbalanced hack with a weakness for conspiracy theories. There's no part of the Russia hoax, no matter how absurd, he doesn't believe and repeat wholeheartedly

"Immoral, unethical and unpatriotic." Schiff went on and on like this, like a mental patient screaming at cars in an intersection.

At one point, he claimed that Roger Stone's Twitter messages to WikiLeaks amounted to proof of Russian collusion. The whole thing was bizarre -- and worrying, too. The Intel Committee handles the most sensitive information our government produces. It's not a place for crazy people. Probably not a good idea to have one at the helm.

And so, on Thursday every Republican member on the Intel Committee signed a letter asking Schiff to resign his post. He's not mentally competent for the job. That's obvious.

You mean the Barr report.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:fucking jammin

not one thing Schiff said yesterday was untrue. You clowns have reached a new low

we went off the rails welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll prior to yesterday ya goof!    :bc: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

The Republicans only care if a Mexican tries to cross the border. If Russia attacks our elections it’s OK.

Fuckin pure idiocy 

Which one costs the taxpayer?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

The Republicans only care if a Mexican tries to cross the border. If Russia attacks our elections it’s OK.

Fuckin pure idiocy 

Good work Columbo...you figured it out!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

#1 he’s entitled to his opinion because the Mueller report has not been released.

#2 He’s spot on if your a Patriot.

Your opinion is irrelevant as you aren’t objective. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fuckin pure idiocy 

Illegal immigrants impact our election much, much more than Russia ever thought to.   

No I'm not making accusations of illegal voting.   I'm talking about that illegals are counted as citizens on the census which determines Representatives and electoral college votes.   Its estimated on the low side California might get 9 more EC votes because of illegals.   Fucking spare us with your "concern" on the integrity of our elections.  

giphy (10).gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

#1 he’s entitled to his opinion because the Mueller report has not been released.

#2 He’s spot on if your a Patriot.

Schiff is entitled to his opinions for sure but he has been going around the TV talking heads shows for the last year saying he had evidence of collusion. Well what is it? Surely he did not mean the talking points put forth by Clinton Inc like he spewed yesterday. Free speech sure but Slander is still a crime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Illegal immigrants impact our election much, much more than Russia ever thought to.   

No I'm not making accusations of illegal voting.   I'm talking about that illegals are counted as citizens on the census which determines Representatives and electoral college votes.   Its estimated on the low side California might get 9 more EC votes because of illegals.   Fucking spare us with your "concern" on the integrity of our elections.  

giphy (10).gif

Holy fuck do you live in the woods.

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck do you live in the woods.

Was what I posted wrong MC or you just don't like the facts?

• Thanks 1