Jussie Smollett's attorney demands apology from mayor, police chief: 'Jussie has paid enough'

• Platinum Contributing Member

Damn they are all in and not letting up. :groin:

Jussie Smollett's legal team is demanding an apology on the actor's behalf from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson for "for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud."

"It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough," the statement said.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn they are all in and not letting up. :groin:

Jussie Smollett's legal team is demanding an apology on the actor's behalf from Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson for "for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud."

"It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough," the statement said.

Dang I hope they don’t beat themselves up over it 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Someone show me an average person just getting a dozen felony charges dropped for no reason when they are caught red handed guilty 

:news:

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yes. Please kill yourself.

Ahhh no. I think I  wanna' stay around a while and torment your faggotty being!!! 

One million dollar dozer!! LMMFAO!! Where's the sneaker, 800 FAGGON!!!!