Best one yet.

On 6/14/2018 at 10:14 AM, Snoslinger said:

you dumb twats be prepared for oodles and oodles and oodles of your old "where's the proof", "is this it", and "how's the collusion thing going" posts right back in your pie holes. going to be epic...

The irony is so gut wrenching I think I am giving birth.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So I got the case of legal definition of collusion wrong.... :handjob:

you twats act like trump and his admin’s interactions with russian cronies were all made up. Sbyl

Dude.... lol it’s not about the definition, it’s about how you’ve acted since. It’s a little much don’t ya think???

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude.... lol it’s not about the definition, it’s about how you’ve acted since. It’s a little much don’t ya think???

Gmafb. I’ve witnessed many of these bozos acting worse, over something much smaller, for considerably longer than this. Like years. Are you officially back on the trump train again? Do you still have the same thoughts about trump and Russian interaction, or do you feel they are all exonerated

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Gmafb. I’ve witnessed many of these bozos acting worse, over something much smaller, for considerably longer than this. Like years. Are you officially back on the trump train again? Do you still have the same thoughts about trump and Russian interaction, or do you feel they are all exonerated

No. Hate him. Don’t like the link between Russia and his campaign, but it obviously wasn’t illegal. It’s just that ethically dubious but allowable election bullshit that makes everyone hate politics. For the media to keep this charade up like it “could still be his downfall” is dumb. And of course if the tables were turned there would be half a dozen hard right bozos like jt who would never accept it. That’s the problem man... You’re acting like JT would. That should concern you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

"XLT, is this you? Who got to you?................................................."

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

no ones acted worse than you this week in the history of FS