It's not just slinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Colleges are liberal wastes of money derp derp derp.......ARE YOU EVEN EDUCATED derp derp derp

I'LL TAKE THE CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLATS OPINIONS OVER YOURS derp derp derp......OBAMA WAS A PIECE OF SHIT MORON A D WHO CARES ABOUT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL PEDIGREE deep derp

Haha...nailed it! 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Colleges are liberal wastes of money derp derp derp.......ARE YOU EVEN EDUCATED derp derp derp

I'LL TAKE THE CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLATS OPINIONS OVER YOURS derp derp derp......OBAMA WAS A PIECE OF SHIT MORON A D WHO CARES ABOUT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL PEDIGREE deep derp

:owned:  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh hai Ben.  Beat up or kill any cops today, or just talk about it a lot?  :lol: 

No but myself and my neighbors all had our cars robbed. Got my wallet and various other items stolen. 

Guess who I didn't fucking call because their useless and I hate them?

Yeah cuz the op wasn’t.  Inmates think they’re taking over the asylum. Who you noted over it is noted.  :lol: 

If you honestly think that the OP was even close to as emotional as what you posted then you are simply deluded.

Besides, even if it is, then that just means you're both a couple teenage girls. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...nailed it! 

It’s never occurred to these deep thinkers that the same corrupt media who just got outed over the Russian thing is the same corrupt media who’s still trying to push the Bush is a war criminal narrative.  Hmm.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

If you honestly think that the OP was even close to as emotional as what you posted then you are simply deluded.

Besides, even if it is, then that just means you're both a couple teenage girls. :lol:

Ok emotional Joel.  Whatever you say big shooter.

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It’s never occurred to these deep thinkers that the same corrupt media who just got outed over the Russian thing is the same corrupt media who’s still trying to push the Bush is a war criminal narrative.  Hmm.  

:lol:

Sorry...no WMDS and phony intelligence are both facts as is the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 or did the media make all of that up?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Omfg.....that was the most delusional thing I've read here. He just outdid slinger

It was as sure as the sun setting that Woolie would come into this thread to defend the GWB Administration. :lol:

Just now, SSFB said:

It was as sure as the sun setting that Woolie would come into this thread to defend the actions of the GWB Administration. :lol:

Yup.....but but but

HE CALLED THE COLLUSION CORRECTLY FROM THE START

HES THE ORACLE OF MANCHESTERDAM

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry...no WMDS and phony intelligence are both facts as is the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11 or did the media make all of that up?

This is true. You're still a faggot, but it is true. 

Allegiance to George Bush is the one area Woofie and I disagree on. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

That and woolie isnt a diddling , retarded , welching , racist lot lizard midget

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

How do you agree on who is pitching and who is catching? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you agree on who is pitching and who is catching? 

Woolie always talks him into Indian leg wrestling for it. Since the 550 twink has 2' stumps for legs with a smidge of hip dysplasia he always loses and ends up catching :lol:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No but myself and my neighbors all had our cars robbed. Got my wallet and various other items stolen. 

Guess who I didn't fucking call because their useless and I hate them?

HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Leave your wallet and valuables in your car!!! If that isn't the POLAK DUMBEST thing I've ever heard!!

You are not only a faggot, but you're a dumb faggot!! 

Quit suckin' dicks and turnin' tricks, and smarten up, you fukken transient tranny. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! LMAO!! Leave your wallet and valuables in your car!!! If that isn't the POLAK DUMBEST thing I've ever heard!!

You are not only a faggot, but you're a dumb faggot!! 

Quit suckin' dicks and turnin' tricks, and smarten up, you fukken transient tranny. 

I had no valuables in my car.....the stole my wallet and my car chargers. I've never locked a vehicle , never take the keys out and never lock my house or garage. Ever

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had no valuables in my car.....the stole my wallet and my car chargers. I've never locked a vehicle , never take the keys out and never lock my house or garage. Ever

1. I make sure the street lights are working, if not I call the power company.

2. I have dual-brite MOTION lights on most of the house.

3. I have the house burglar alarmed.

4. I have the cars locked and alarmed every night...……..never leave a valuable in there. 

5. I have motion cameras that cover most of the driveway/house. 

6. Lastly, paranoia keeps me up most of the night lookin' out the windows!!! :lol2:

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have zero interest in relitigating something from 16-18 years ago with such mental heavy weights as you, Ben, Anler, etc.   :lol:  we’re talking about right now.  Read Taibbis article slowly.  Then look in the mirror.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Woolie always talks him into Indian leg wrestling for it. Since the 550 twink has 2' stumps for legs with a smidge of hip dysplasia he always loses and ends up catching :lol:

Ohh, isn't this cute. ShortStickFuckBalls just gave you a funny face, on your post. 

Isn't he in South Dakota or somethin'? Didn't you move to Minnesota? 

Wow, you two are within driving range. You can meet half-way and fuck SHORTSTICK up his ass!!

Just be sure to give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND! !!!      :bum:                              :junk:

SSFB                    BENNY  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ohh, isn't this cute. ShortStickFuckBalls just gave you a funny face, on your post. 

Isn't he in South Dakota or somethin'? Didn't you move to Minnesota? 

Wow, you two are within driving range. You can meet half-way and fuck SHORTSTICK up his ass!!

Just be sure to give him the common courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND! !!!      :bum:                              :junk:

SSFB                    BENNY  

At least I'm not afraid to leave the house, bitch. :lol: