It's not just slinger

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Russiagate is this generation's 'saddam had wmd'

Fucking idiots don't deserve to live

From a journalistic perspective Russiagate was way worse than WMD

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes yes. Trump committing some major corrupt stuff in front of your fucking eyes os the exact same as dependsbusta crying about uranium one!!!

SMH

I apologize to woolie for saying he is the same as you,  I know realize what an insult that was after your babbling all week.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH

I apologize to woolie for saying he is the same as you,  I know realize what an insult that was after your babbling all week.  

You need to realize why drives slinger.

He refuses to believe what a piss poor candidate his side ran. ( both sides ran )

So his inability to realize that leaves him with no other choice then " there must have been outside forces at work to make him win " 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

From a journalistic perspective Russiagate was way worse than WMD

Not very different. Both used "govt intelligence" and the media to sell it. You faggots did the rest. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Most of you need to accept the truth that you are a partisan hack and an easily fooled buffoon. Most of you fell for one or the other and many more lies simply because of the source which it came or which it accused. Just kill yourselves so America may be great... Again!

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

Shut up you snob . And thanks for de friending me on FB , I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111  

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Shut up you snob . And thanks for de friending me on FB , I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111  

Bahahahha!

• Haha 1

One more time...

Attorney General William Barr sent a letter to congress summarizing Mueller’s conclusions. The money line quoted the Mueller report:

[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not very different. Both used "govt intelligence" and the media to sell it. You faggots did the rest. 

Not me fag face

but muh 17 intelligible agencies!!! 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Election Interference Activities"

:lol: what a fucking laughable pathetic excuse for a government we have

Didn’t matt touch on in this article how we don’t even know for sure if Russia was interfering 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

How many times do you need owned on this you fucking senile moron :lol:

You’re a dumb loud mouth.  Own it.  Worse part is you have no riding skills.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

How fucking intellectually weak, to dredge up and compare the wmd issue to what happened with the Russian collusion phony nonsense.  You extrapolate and inserted “reverse logic make a story fit the narrative” issue like the wmd issue post 9/11, and act like it’s a widely accepted fact.  There was so much more to the issue of deciding to invade, so many more people who advise and counsel the president on this issue, than one intel report, but you hang your hat on it.  Was it a mistake in hindsight?  Probably.  That’s not even a fact, but you’re so stupid yet think you’re so smart you can’t even wrap your anti Semitic brain around that.   You’re essentially accusing a former president of being a war criminal, which is just as offensive as accusing our present president of collusion or treason.  Fuck off you piece of shit.  No one here needs any lectures from the likes of you.  The only thing that angry liberal Matt Taibbi got right with his article is the present day stuff.  His past ramblings are Moto grade nonsense that bottom feeders like you and Ben gargle on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was it a mistake in hindsight.....probably? 

You are a fucking idiot and a hack and I love how "angry liberal Matt Taibbi" is correct now but before....go lay the fuck down.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re a dumb loud mouth.  Own it.  Worse part is you have no riding skills.  :lol:  

How fucking intellectually weak, to dredge up and compare the wmd issue to what happened with the Russian collusion phony nonsense.  You extrapolate and inserted “reverse logic make a story fit the narrative” issue like the wmd issue post 9/11, and act like it’s a widely accepted fact.  There was so much more to the issue of deciding to invade, so many more people who advise and counsel the president on this issue, than one intel report, but you hang your hat on it.  Was it a mistake in hindsight?  Probably.  That’s not even a fact, but you’re so stupid yet think you’re so smart you can’t even wrap your anti Semitic brain around that.   You’re essentially accusing a former president of being a war criminal, which is just as offensive as accusing our present president of collusion or treason.  Fuck off you piece of shit.  No one here needs any lectures from the likes of you.  The only thing that angry liberal Matt Taibbi got right with his article is the present day stuff.  His past ramblings are Moto grade nonsense that bottom feeders like you and Ben gargle on.

:lol: :lol:

this-how-some-of-yall-look-defending-you

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh what’s that some of you dipshits say, “look at the carp biting”. :lol:   EJ has been saving that one, and Jim.....well he’s Jim.  

I haven't seen a more emotional post today than that one you posted. :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor Woolie.....regurgitated the same lame ass shameless bullshit again and again

Oh hai Ben.  Beat up or kill any cops today, or just talk about it a lot?  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Colleges are liberal wastes of money derp derp derp.......ARE YOU EVEN EDUCATED derp derp derp

I'LL TAKE THE CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLATS OPINIONS OVER YOURS derp derp derp......OBAMA WAS A PIECE OF SHIT MORON A D WHO CARES ABOUT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL PEDIGREE deep derp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I haven't seen a more emotional post today than that one you posted. :lol:

Yeah cuz the op wasn’t.  Inmates think they’re taking over the asylum. Who you noted over it is noted.  :lol: 

• Haha 1