It's not just slinger

Most of you need to accept the truth that you are a partisan hack and an easily fooled buffoon. Most of you fell for one or the other and many more lies simply because of the source which it came or which it accused. Just kill yourselves so America may be great... Again!

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

• Like 1

I referenced that article a week ago.  I love how you always puff your chest up and put yourself up on a pedestal, as if you’re the sole judge of who’s right and who’s wrong.  Get over yourself.  Btw some of us knew this was a sham charge a long time ago.  Nice to see Matt Taibbi finally getting a fucking epiphany over the state of mainstream journalism these days.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I referenced that article a week ago.  I love how you always puff your chest up and put yourself up on a pedestal, as if you’re the sole judge of who’s right and who’s wrong.  Get over yourself.  Btw some of us knew this was a sham charge a long time ago.  Nice to see Matt Taibbi finally getting a fucking epiphany over the state of mainstream journalism these days.

Derp.....you got this one right because you're a partisan hack.....you got other wrong because you're a partisan hack.

Repubs good Dems bad is all you book down to you fucking bootlicker

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Derp.....you got this one right because you're a partisan hack.....you got other wrong because you're a partisan hack.

Repubs good Dems bad is all you book down to you fucking bootlicker

Dude my stool has more intellect than you.  I’ve had this right since day one and continue to.  Go wreck something you Tourette’s addled sock puppet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude my stool has more intellect than you.  I’ve had this right since day one and continue to.  Go wreck something you Tourette’s addled sock puppet.

Big fucking deal......you got Trump wrong since day one too

Derp Sessions is a great pick...real law and order man

The fact that this bait caught the fish it did first is very telling. There are only a handful of people on this forum who are capable of laying blame where it belongs, regardless of party. If you really want America to be great you need to kill yourself so the people with functioning brains can live free and in peace. It's for the good of the world really. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

The fact that this bait caught the fish it did first is very telling. There are only a handful of people on this forum who are capable of laying blame where it belongs, regardless of party. If you really want America to be great you need to kill yourself so the people with functioning brains can live free and in peace. It's for the good of the world really. 

8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

GFY you arrogant snobby Midwesterner.

fuck you guys are some real assholes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pete said:

GFY you arrogant snobby Midwesterner.

fuck you guys are some real assholes.

Hes spot on......you need to die so those with brains that work can make some progress

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

most hacks don't have that,  look at slinger since sunday.  

Oh he is diseased for sure. But he is definitely not alone. 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hes spot on......you need to die so those with brains that work can make some progress

Now all you have to do is wait for someone to do all the killing for you.

OH! You want THEM to just bypass the killing thing and just suicide themselves.

Good ol' .07, always count on him to show up after the blood letting is done. :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

most hacks don't have that,  look at slinger since sunday.  

Yes yes. Trump committing some major corrupt stuff in front of your fucking eyes os the exact same as dependsbusta crying about uranium one!!!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes yes. Trump committing some major corrupt stuff in front of your fucking eyes os the exact same as dependsbusta crying about uranium one!!!

There is no major corrupt stuff you fucking moron. Sweet fuck

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Most of you need to accept the truth that you are a partisan hack and an easily fooled buffoon. Most of you fell for one or the other and many more lies simply because of the source which it came or which it accused. Just kill yourselves so America may be great... Again!

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

That’s a really good article that @Snoslinger should read objectively