Please nominate him!

Fuck, is that gross.  The body language from the blonde lady tells you all you need to know.  What he is doing is so creepy and disgusting she is turning her whole body away from it .  bald guy looks like he can hardly control himself from jacking off all over it.  Little Asian girl............Who in their right mind would stroke a child like that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

If he wins the nomination I would simply run commercials with his creepy behavior with the heading "This is who you want as President?"  

• Like 2

This is how you win back the working class white man's vote.  :lol:  "White man's culture has to change."  

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/28/joe-biden-white-mans-culture-joan-walsh-ebof-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is how you win back the working class white man's vote.  :lol:  "White man's culture has to change."  

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/03/28/joe-biden-white-mans-culture-joan-walsh-ebof-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

I wasnt aware it was still acceptable to hit a woman in our culture.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I wasnt aware it was still acceptable to hit a woman in our culture.

Biden argued after 9/11 that we shouldn't use our technology fighting in Afghanistan because they wouldn't "respect" us.   Even at the cost of tens of thousands of more US soldiers lives.   The guy is a complete fucking buffoon.  Anyone who votes for this man is a massive fucking retard.  

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Biden argued after 9/11 that we shouldn't use our technology fighting in Afghanistan because they wouldn't "respect" us.   Even at the cost of tens of thousands of more US soldiers lives.   The guy is a complete fucking buffoon.  Anyone who votes for this man is a massive fucking retard.  

:bc:

52 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Link?

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

He is pretty creepy with that touchy stuff. 

He is way creepy. I can see the memes and gifs now. I think he will turn alot of women off. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He is way creepy. I can see the memes and gifs now. I think he will turn alot of women off. 

Yeah I was going easy on him about that. Not too mention the amount of gaffes and memes with him would be entertaining for a long long time.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

His mcresistance ass is definitely voting for a centrist dipshit.

Well I can tell who I’m not wasting a vote on - one of your anti-capitalism, everything is free, we are all going to sit around a fire singing kumbaya, magic fairies. My vote is going for whoever has the best chance to rid the country of this POS we have in the WH. I suggest you do the same. 

Bernie won’t stand a chance against trump. It’ll be a bigger bloodbath than it would have been the first time. The trumpsters who supposedly would have voted for Bernie, who now chastise him, are sticking with their goon. It’s a shame, because i still think Bernie would make a damn good potus. He’d definitely steer is in the right direction.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well I can tell who I’m not wasting a vote on - one of your anti-capitalism, everything is free, we are all going to sit around a fire singing kumbaya, magic fairies. My vote is going for whoever has the best chance to rid the country of this POS we have in the WH. I suggest you do the same. 

All Dems are capitalist dumbfuck. No one running is anti-capitalist. 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bernie won’t stand a chance against trump. It’ll be a bigger bloodbath than it would have been the first time. The trumpsters who supposedly would have voted for Bernie, who now chastise him, are sticking with their goon. It’s a shame, because i still think Bernie would make a damn good potus. He’d definitely steer is in the right direction.

See what I mean.

You go ahead and vote for a fucking Republican dumbshit. Then kill yourself.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

You're a dumb motherfucker

Bernie would have killed Trump

Hillary was the only person on the planet detestable enough to lose to Trump

• Haha 1