Will Trump actually do it?

"I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vows-to-release-fisa-docs-now-that-mueller-probe-is-concluded-slams-treasonous-fbi

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He should.

yup

Tthis Mueller report may do more damage to the dems than they ever bargained for.

The Mueller report was a dam ready to breach. now its a full on flood

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

"I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-vows-to-release-fisa-docs-now-that-mueller-probe-is-concluded-slams-treasonous-fbi

Based on his track record, fuck no!

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

20 months to election.

He will win easily.  Sorry.  Your precious Democrats and corrupt toadies at the DOJ and FBI did this to themselves.  Oh by the way what is the democratic platform these days?

Edited by DriftBusta

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

20 months to election.

and looking worse than ever for you sniveling little cunts .

to bad most people can see through what your side attempted to do and failed miserably at first with the election then with the massive butt hurt after .

Going to be a long 6 for you sad sacs 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

20 months to election.

You know MC you should really prepare yourself......there is a good chance he is re-elected.  

Majority say they're open to re-electing Trump

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/435659-a-small-majority-of-americans-say-theyre-open-to-the-idea-of-re