What I don't understand

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

No government agency came down on you and chraged with a crime, there is your freedom. Instead all the happened was the private owner of a private website decided he didn't want thread like that on his privately owned webforum. Pretty simple concept, you batshit twink FAGGOT!

LMAO!!! You're in your mother's basement on Lake Owasco, NY, waiting for a dumb-ass, life-threatening stint, delivering oil to Inuit 

refugees on the Bering Sea, inhaling diesel fumes while you wax your whale blubber-lubed dolphin below deck, and my tax person ran out of the office looking for the owner of the CPA firm, 'cause my Fidelity Brokerage account had her shocked at the amount of dividends, and you're calling me a batshit twink!!! LMMFAO!!! 

Kivvie below deck on the tanker!!!!  :handjob:

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If you're banned then how the fuck are you posting? Holy fuck, your dumb!

He banned me two months ago for 3 days, faggot. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is called Freedomsledder, yet many here are against certain posts. 

YouTube has MILLIONS possibly BILLIONS of viewers, and people can post almost anything there. 

Where is the FREEDOM???

It really depends on the amount of pussy you ate as a young man......so have you ever had some?

• Haha 2

SSFB is not a unbiased arbiter. He is dying to get me because I have slapped him around mercilessly.

He has a personal vendetta against me, and he's desperately trying to get revenge. 

ssfb is on a WITCH HUNT!!!

HE IS A FAKE MODERATOR!!!

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! You're in your mother's basement on Lake Owasco, NY, waiting for a dumb-ass, life-threatening stint, delivering oil to Inuit 

refugees on the Bering Sea, inhaling diesel fumes while you wax your whale blubber-lubed dolphin below deck, and my tax person ran out of the office looking for the owner of the CPA firm, 'cause my Fidelity Brokerage account had her shocked at the amount of dividends, and you're calling me a batshit twink!!! LMMFAO!!! 

Kivvie below deck on the tanker!!!!  :handjob:

Actually I'm packing for 3 weeks in Florida followed by a week in VA followed by 2 days in RI followed by a 4 day long coast guard exam. Then I'll head back to the Wild West.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

SSFB is not a unbiased arbiter. He is dying to get me because I have slapped him around mercilessly.

He has a personal vendetta against me, and he's desperately trying to get revenge. 

giphy1.gif

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're paranoid & stupid.

6 minutes ago, Poncho said:

It really depends on the amount of pussy you ate as a young man......so have you ever had some?

I thank God now, only a few. Some got kinda' pissed-off 'cause I wouldn't put my tongue on their smelly gashes.

Like I said before, they were lucky I stuck my Big Johnson in there, let alone my tongue. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I thank God now, only a few. Some got kinda' pissed-off 'cause I wouldn't put my tongue on their smelly gashes.

Like I said before, they were lucky I stuck my Big Johnson in there, let alone my tongue. 

Just barfed a bit in my mouth........thanks for that info

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are we talking ass or gash 

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I said before, they were lucky I stuck my Tiny Johnson in there, let alone my tongue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Are we talking ass or gash 

STFU!! You know goddamn well what I'm talkin' about. If it was their ass, I wouldda' said so, you fink. 

3 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Are you cumming on to me 

Get bent, you freakin' weirdo!!  :stop:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

550 is the dumbest welching pos here

And hes a racist .....shocker

Mike Podolski sticks his kielbasa in your ass...……………….no shit, we all figured that. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Actually I'm packing for 3 weeks in Florida followed by a week in VA followed by 2 days in RI followed by a 4 day long coast guard exam. Then I'll head back to the Wild West.

NAH NAH!!! I got a 98.5 on my Boaters Safety Card test!!! :happy:

50 minutes ago, Poncho said:

He got needle dick Mikiui valve....

I'd like to flex-cuff that dog of yours into a tree and call the yotes in. 

How's that for a needle dick, bitch?