Paul Ryan Disavows Trump's Attack on Judge

There is more to this story on the video at the link, it appears that Trump's campaign staff is split between Lewandowski's side and Manafort's side with Manafort's side being dismayed with the continued crazy talk. 

Paul Ryan Disavows Trump's Attack on Judge

One day after endorsing Donald Trump, House Speaker Paul Ryan disavowed the presumptive Republican presidential nominee's accusations of bias against the judge in the Trump University case because of his "Mexican heritage."

Ryan told WISN's "Up Front with Vicki McKenna" on Friday that the comment was "out of left field."

"It's reasoning I don't relate to. I completely disagree with the thinking behind that," Ryan said. 

And in an interview with MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell on Friday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Trump should be doing more to unite Republicans. Though McConnell said he was unfamiliar with Trump's comments about the judge, the real estate mogul's attacks on New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez were "completely unfortunate and unnecessary." 

"These attacks don't serve the candidate very well at this point," McConnell said. 

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel's "Mexican heritage" is a conflict in him presiding over the fraud case against Trump University. "I'm building a wall. It's an inherent conflict of interest," Trump said. 

"He clearly says and does things I don't agree with, and I've had to speak up on time to time when that has occurred," Ryan said. "And I'll continue to do that if that's necessary. I hope it's not."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/paul-ryan-disavows-trumps-attack-on-judge/ar-BBtPHfe

22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

When he loses and he will he will jump off a bridge.

haha! you are going to cry when he wins...lol...I've never seen someone so obsessed...maybe slinger...

8 minutes ago, pjameven said:

haha! you are going to cry when he wins...lol...I've never seen someone so obsessed...maybe slinger...

The republicans have real issues and concerns about Trump. There will be a number of republicans who just won't vote for anyone this November.

Former GOP gov: Clinton ‘more stable’ than Trump

Former New Jersey Gov. Christie Whitman (R) says Hillary Clinton worries her less than Donald Trump.

"She is more stable. Hillary Clinton's problems are within the non-normal normal that we're used to," Whitman said Friday on MSNBC.

"I mean, we've seen flawed candidates take over the presidency so she's not off the spectrum," she added.

Trump's issues, Whitman said, are another story.

"[It's] the way he's treated groups of people, demonizing them for their ethnic background," she said.

"The way he's taken on this judge in California is very outrageous and to me very scary for the future of the country," Whitman added, citing Judge Gonzalo Curiel's role in lawsuits against Trump.

"I worry about him from an international stage where he's just not willing to show any kind of a coherent path forward because he thinks that's a great way to treat both your allies and your enemies. That's a scary thing." 

However, the former governor said she is not likely to vote for either Trump, the GOP's presumptive nominee, or Clinton, the Democratic front-runner.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/former-gop-gov-clinton-‘more-stable’-than-trump/ar-BBtRiiD

Edited by Mileage Psycho

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The republicans have real issues and concerns about Trump. There will be a number of republicans who just won't vote for anyone this November.

I can't disagree with you Vince...both candidates suck ass...I just can't pull the lever for Hillary...Trump is a little crazy but will tone it down hopefully. ..lol

1 hour ago, pjameven said:

I can't disagree with you Vince...both candidates suck ass...I just can't pull the lever for Hillary...Trump is a little crazy but will tone it down hopefully. ..lol

There are things about Trump I like, but he just has so many negatives that it isn't funny. The issue with the federal judge is just one example of Trump not understanding the separation of  powers as defined in the Constitution, the man continues to come unhinged on so many subjects that it is becoming evident that it isn't just an act.

17 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Why not, Vin , Paul Ryan can't be overly dramatic too ?     BTW , hows things ?    :bc:

Things are well Ron, how about you?

IMO the last thing Ryan or McConnel want to be dramatic about is the condemnation of an act by the presumptive Republican candidate, they have publicly announced there support for the guy and the last thing they want to be associated with is the racial negativity that Trump spews, and then there is the very real concern that Trump has no idea or use of the separation of powers as defined by the Constitution.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trump is a loose cannon with a big mouth...fuck him.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trump is a loose cannon with a big mouth...fuck him.

Is that you Thrillery :lol: loose canon :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Momorider said:

Is that you Thrillery :lol: loose canon :flush: 

Why...did she say that? If so she is correct and my dislike of Trumps big mouth doesn't imply support for her by any stretch.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Why...did she say that? If so she is correct and my dislike of Trumps big mouth doesn't imply support for her by any stretch.

You're a moron :flush: 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why is that....you think Trump saying all this stupid shit is a good thing?

Momo isnt really capable of what most would consider thinking

• Like 2