Check your account email address ×

'THC not scientifically linked to impaired driving,' says Michigan commission

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sure i've seen what woolie looked like after i hooked him up with some flexeril.  after that i stopped sharing pills.  

Flexeril lolz.....those are just a sleep aid. If I'm gonna party I just take one of everything and then chase it with 36 Coors lights !!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

You'd still find a way to fuck a sled up.  

Wow....good poast. Dont try harder or you might break the internet with your amazing wit 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I tried Xanax in my early 20's and had to give a friend a ride to the store a little after it kicked in. Holy shit, I thought I was invincible. Speed limit, who cares, tires squealing on exit ramps, WHO CARES? Brake stands and a cloud of smoke pulling away from a stop sign, WHO FUCKIN GIVES A SHIT!? Got back home and thought about how fucking stupid it all was, but the shit completely destroyed my already impaired ability to give even a single fuck :lol: 

First time I ever even saw one.  I was in so much pain I just shoved the thing in my mouth and swallowed it. Dude that gave it to me eyes got about the size of silver dollars . " Dude , your not supposed to take the whole thing "   :lol:  

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I haven't had more then 1 or 2 since August, so I'm not sure, but I'm going with better, or worstest. 

Well get in with it and let's find out!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

It wasn't even that, my heart was beating about 200 times a minute and my head was ringing bad. It woke me up and I didn't know what was happening. After about a minute or two I realized it was that sucker and I did something stupid. 

You drinking before?

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Even thought I know it is my liver that deals with the alcoholz, I'm only a 1 kidney kind of person, so I gotz to take it ez.  

You only need one kidney.....the 2nd one was just like a backup plan. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You only need one kidney.....the 2nd one was just like a backup plan. 

Yeah, well your backup plan wasn't the size of a softball...

If I meat you and hug you, it isn't because I like ya.  I'm feeling up your spare kidney.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yeah, well your backup plan wasn't the size of a softball...

If I meat you and hug you, it isn't because I like ya.  I'm feeling up your spare kidney.

Dont touch the merch

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I tried Xanax in my early 20's and had to give a friend a ride to the store a little after it kicked in. Holy shit, I thought I was invincible. Speed limit, who cares, tires squealing on exit ramps, WHO CARES? Brake stands and a cloud of smoke pulling away from a stop sign, WHO FUCKIN GIVES A SHIT!? Got back home and thought about how fucking stupid it all was, but the shit completely destroyed my already impaired ability to give even a single fuck :lol: 

True true. There isn't a single problem in life, that can't be suppressed by a. Kinda scary when you think about it. :popcornchair: