'THC not scientifically linked to impaired driving,' says Michigan commission

On 3/26/2019 at 8:48 PM, motonoggin said:

I don't smoke weed but accidently ate a rice crispies treat that was actually edible weed. I was driving on the highway and cars were going by me like I was tied. I had no idea I ate 8 doses worth of weed and thought I was stroking out. I could barely keep in my lane on the highway and had trouble getting off the exit ramp. I seriously considered heading to the hospital because I didn't know what the fuck was up. Funniest part was I shared a piece with my dog. She was wasted. I was hung over for 2 full days. I was definitely impaired 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

I don't smoke weed but accidently ate a rice crispies treat that was actually edible weed. I was driving on the highway and cars were going by me like I was tied. I had no idea I ate 8 doses worth of weed and thought I was stroking out. I could barely keep in my lane on the highway and had trouble getting off the exit ramp. I seriously considered heading to the hospital because I didn't know what the fuck was up. Funniest part was I shared a piece with my dog. She was wasted. I was hung over for 2 full days. I was definitely impaired 

I had a similar experience with a sucker. I guess you are just supposed to lick it a few times and see how you feel. I ate the whole thing. not good. 

They need to put instructions on that shit

Edited by Anler

On 3/26/2019 at 9:07 PM, Anler said:

No shit, all we did in high school was drive around and smoke pot. 

Stoney ride :yummy:   I still go on those with one of my buddies when I'm in NH. Back roads and smoking weed :joint:

37 minutes ago, s pump said:

I don't smoke weed but accidently ate a rice crispies treat that was actually edible weed. I was driving on the highway and cars were going by me like I was tied. I had no idea I ate 8 doses worth of weed and thought I was stroking out. I could barely keep in my lane on the highway and had trouble getting off the exit ramp. I seriously considered heading to the hospital beca:lol: use I didn't know what the fuck was up. Funniest part was I shared a piece with my dog. She was wasted. I was hung over for 2 full days. I was definitely impaired 

That might be a bit much for your first stoney ride :lol:  

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

I did a brownie back in the early 80s that had me lying naked in a snow storm because I was burning up.

Good times. :lol:

:lol:

43 minutes ago, s pump said:

i think that edibles can effect you more than smoking.  i have had one bad experience driving when they kicked in.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i think that edibles can effect you more than smoking.  i have had one bad experience driving when they kicked in.  

I dont trust them

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont trust them

Not only do I not trust them, I don't enjoy the high as much and if the shit hits the fan and you need a brain you cannot eat yourself sober. 

Smoke stoned and a Sammy and a ring ding and Im sober as a judge.

• Like 1

Eating is much different than smoking. It's much easier to know when you've had enough when smoking as it hits you pretty quick. When eating it's best to try a small amount and wait an hour to an hour and a half and see how you feel. If you not buzzed try the same amount again until you find the right dose that works for you. For some people 20mg will kick them in the ass. Others might need 100mg or more for the same effect. It doesn't have anything to do with your size or if you regularly smoke weed or not. A 100 pound women that doesn't smoke at all might need 150mg to get high and her 250 lb husband that smokes regularly only needs 20mg.

We just had this medical cannabis given to us today. 

April 03, 201920190403_160512.jpg

April 03, 201920190403_160525.jpg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not only do I not trust them, I don't enjoy the high as much and if the shit hits the fan and you need a brain you cannot eat yourself sober. 

Smoke stoned and a Sammy and a ring ding and Im sober as a judge.

Agreed!

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You guys really have never been too baked to drive?? I got so ripped a couple years back I face planted and woke up with a bloody forehead. Plus I can’t eat a quart of ice cream with doritios as spoons and drive at the same time. 

I think the difference is you know you're too stoned to drive vs too drunk

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think the difference is you know you're too stoned to drive vs too drunk

Yeah because paranoia is the opposite of beer balls. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You guys really have never been too baked to drive?? I got so ripped a couple years back I face planted and woke up with a bloody forehead. Plus I can’t eat a quart of ice cream with doritios as spoons and drive at the same time. 

I dont think I would have tried to drive the night I ate that sucker. Was laying in bed contemplating if I should wake my wife up to take me to the hospital because I thought I might have a heart attack. Kept telling myself "weed can't kill you, weed can't kill you" I didn't sleep a wink that night. I was supposed to meet up to go snowmobiling with wiqr tim the next morning too. I texted him about 6am and said I wasn't gonna make it. Never even told my wife what happened until about a month later. :lol:

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think I would have tried to drive the night I ate that sucker. Was laying in bed contemplating if I should wake my wife up to take me to the hospital because I thought I might have a heart attack. Kept telling myself "weed can't kill you, weed can't kill you" I didn't sleep a wink that night. I was supposed to meet up to go snowmobiling with wiqr time the next morning too. I texted him about 6am and said I wasn't gonna make it. Never even told my wife what happened until about a month later. :lol:

" high anxiety"

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

" high anxiety"

It wasn't even that, my heart was beating about 200 times a minute and my head was ringing bad. It woke me up and I didn't know what was happening. After about a minute or two I realized it was that sucker and I did something stupid. 

4 hours ago, s pump said:

I had a similar experience with an Oxy 40  :lol:   

36 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I had a similar experience with an Oxy 40  :lol:   

I tried Xanax in my early 20's and had to give a friend a ride to the store a little after it kicked in. Holy shit, I thought I was invincible. Speed limit, who cares, tires squealing on exit ramps, WHO CARES? Brake stands and a cloud of smoke pulling away from a stop sign, WHO FUCKIN GIVES A SHIT!? Got back home and thought about how fucking stupid it all was, but the shit completely destroyed my already impaired ability to give even a single fuck :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

got a few xanax and oxy's kicking around.  TBH for the right situation they are great as are a few THC hard candies it's all about self control

I'm a pillar of self control. Please send me your xannies and oxys

• Haha 1