'THC not scientifically linked to impaired driving,' says Michigan commission

12 hours ago, s pump said:

I don't smoke weed but accidently ate a rice crispies treat that was actually edible weed. I was driving on the highway and cars were going by me like I was tied. I had no idea I ate 8 doses worth of weed and thought I was stroking out. I could barely keep in my lane on the highway and had trouble getting off the exit ramp. I seriously considered heading to the hospital because I didn't know what the fuck was up. Funniest part was I shared a piece with my dog. She was wasted. I was hung over for 2 full days. I was definitely impaired 

My bud calls those dope overs!!

12 hours ago, s pump said:

I don't smoke weed but accidently ate a rice crispies treat that was actually edible weed. I was driving on the highway and cars were going by me like I was tied. I had no idea I ate 8 doses worth of weed and thought I was stroking out. I could barely keep in my lane on the highway and had trouble getting off the exit ramp. I seriously considered heading to the hospital because I didn't know what the fuck was up. Funniest part was I shared a piece with my dog. She was wasted. I was hung over for 2 full days. I was definitely impaired 

8 doses of anything is a motherfucker :bc:

11 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont trust them

You gotta go with small amounts, we never touched those Colorado edibles I brought on the trip 😞 IMO with those edibles it's best to quarter the dose, atart with a Q and see where you're at after a 1/2 hour.

11 hours ago, ckf said:

Eating is much different than smoking. It's much easier to know when you've had enough when smoking as it hits you pretty quick. When eating it's best to try a small amount and wait an hour to an hour and a half and see how you feel. If you not buzzed try the same amount again until you find the right dose that works for you. For some people 20mg will kick them in the ass. Others might need 100mg or more for the same effect. It doesn't have anything to do with your size or if you regularly smoke weed or not. A 100 pound women that doesn't smoke at all might need 150mg to get high and her 250 lb husband that smokes regularly only needs 20mg.

We just had this medical cannabis given to us today. 

April 03, 201920190403_160512.jpg

I said the 30 minutes and the pro here says 60 to 90 minutes :thumb:

BTW holy fucking lethargic, what the fuck is up with the Indica?  :lol:Sativa FTMFW :bc:

5 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

First time I ever even saw one.  I was in so much pain I just shoved the thing in my mouth and swallowed it. Dude that gave it to me eyes got about the size of silver dollars . " Dude , your not supposed to take the whole thing "   :lol:  

I'm not real big on pills, after the shoulder surgery I only took 3 out of the 4 oxy's given to me and only 14 of the 40 Norco's given to me, after the third day I was done with the meds. I have a few damn near full Vike scripts that I have collected over the past 15 years, I wash down a Vike with a beer and more beers and it doesn't fuck me up.....it's the constipation that fucks me up the next day :lol:

About 20 years ago when the sciatica first showed up my Dad gave me one of his Soma's, you could have motherfucked me, punched me in the face, etc. and I would not have given two fucks, it was like someone slowed the brain turntable speed down 10-15% :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I said the 30 minutes and the pro here says 60 to 90 minutes :thumb:

BTW holy fucking lethargic, what the fuck is up with the Indica?  :lol:Sativa FTMFW :bc:

30 minutes is probably enough time if you are looking to get fucked up. I like taking enough to just barley feel it. I like to be able to normally function if needed. A few hits off the vape or a joint can kick it in a little more if your looking to get a buzz.

Agreed on the Sativa for day use. I love my Indica for the evening.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But don't think it's about money. After all , they say it's about public safety.

each one of those groups individually kills more people than reefer does. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 11:23 PM, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

True true. There isn't a single problem in life, that can't be suppressed by a. Kinda scary when you think about it. :popcornchair:

Definitely, you can see how people can get addicted but it just isn't worth it.