Polaris 850, Sled of the Year - poor Frosty

Poncho

8 hours ago, Poncho said:

Scaffolding is still available on the Pro S and XCR Switchback for 2020.....not sure what the valving and spring rate will be like on the new XCR but certainly harder than a standard XC......but that is the idea.

I normally ride aggressive trail so I am thinking the XCR would likely suit me best but if it is too stiff I know I would likely hate it.

7 hours ago, steve6 said:

Yamaha / Cat merger or buy out

Lots of talk now for years so who knows? Nothing would surprise me with either company actually. 

6 hours ago, Reevester said:

Hopefully stiffer. XC was too soft I found. 

How much do you weigh, Reevester? I'm around 200-210 fully dressed/geared up. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

I normally ride aggressive trail so I am thinking the XCR would likely suit me best but if it is too stiff I know I would likely hate it.

Lots of talk now for years so who knows? Nothing would surprise me with either company actually. 

I'm probably 220 or more with full gear. The xc is was way to soft and most heavier guys had to put stiffer torsion spring in. The XCR has stiffer springs and the velocitys have so much adjustment it will be easy to make it a bit more plush. Never bottomed out to many times on the XC but the XCR is going to take bigger hits much better.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, irv said:

I have a 2018 xcr switchback and it is much better than even the pro s shocks.  The new front track shock is better.   Lots of adjustment and I'm about 210 geared.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Polaris has best sleds cat is CRAP ! Sbyl but that is a fact !

Hey!!! You were the guy that ratted-out the " PET RIDE " crew to the police for drinking on the ride, and got them arrested 10 years ago!! 

The Ontario Gang got you BOOTED from the original FS.com!!  

Fukken rat!!!!!!!!!  :bigfinger:

4 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

I`d probably go with the same if I do it.  Not much more money for the better shocks. Just not sure I want to spend 20gs on sledding anymore is my problem

A lot more then just better shocks. 

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

I`d probably go with the same if I do it.  Not much more money for the better shocks. Just not sure I want to spend 20gs on sledding anymore is my problem

Is that your plane?

3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Your too cheap and you hate polaris, it won't happen.

22 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Is that your plane?

No, it was my old mans but he sold that one a few years ago now.

19 hours ago, canuckrider said:

Your too cheap and you hate polaris, it won't happen.

Take a hike cockrider