"interacting" poll

meddling poll  

1. 1. Who thinks members of the trump admin

• thought they were meddling with russian operatives but the legal definition of collusion was not crossed
    • thought they were meddling with russians to get hillary dirt but got nothing about it

• Platinum Contributing Member

I already told ye. They knew exactly what there were doing. It worked . They stole the election from Hillary and got away with it. 

See you and me are on the same team. Next week we can start worrying that computers will stop working in 2020. Like a replay of y2k. . only better this time

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

skirmark asked me to start a poll, hoping some of you back him up on a claim he made. so, pick one. 

Dude, I made that statement of what I thought....not others.  :lol:  

You have no comprehension of the ass you are making out of yourself today.   :lol:  

Shitbag (slinger) self awareness = 0

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Has thought members of the trump admon were interacting with russians to help trump, but it just didn’t meet the legal definition of “collusion” ? Some have said a lot of people knew this, so I’m just curious who

Nice job with the change from interacting to meddling.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, I made that statement of what I thought....not others.  :lol:  

You have no comprehension of the ass you are making out of yourself today.   :lol:  

either you, or tom, said many in here have thought this. in another thread, snake did too. relax, just trying to see what some norms are, but nobody will now i'm sure. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

would the name change help?

Help prove your TDS?   No that's already complete 100's of times over.  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

either you, or tom, said many in here have thought this. in another thread, snake did too. relax, just trying to see what some norms are, but nobody will now i'm sure. 

It was highmark but you just misunderstood what he said. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Make it a public poll.  :pc:

Here's my assessment.  

Jr., Kushner and Manafort took the meeting with people they thought were Russian's who had dirt on Hillary.   During the meeting it became quickly obvious that it was about adoption not dirt on Hillary so the meeting was ended.

Bannon or someone heard about the meeting and bitch slapped all three saying you can't do that without informing the FBI before or after or letting someone outside the campaign take the meeting.....like lawyers and have them turn the information over to the FBI after they selectively leak it to the press. (Like the DNC set up with that law firm and the dossier)  Someone made it clear they can't lie about it to the FBI and should turn over ANYTHING related when asked.  

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

skirmark asked me to start a poll, hoping some of you back him up on a claim he made. so, pick one. 

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this isn't going to well, skidmark...where are all these people you said had similar beliefs? 

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, I made that statement of what I thought....not others:lol:  

FFS dude.....seek a mental health professional now.   Your memory and comprehension is fucking terrible. 

Oh and btw, the people claiming to be Russian were there under the direction of Fusion GPS.   

my
//
determiner

1. 1.
    belonging to or associated with the speaker.
    "my name is John"
    •  

•  

2. 2.
    used in various expressions of surprise.
    "my goodness!"

as·sess·ment
    /əˈsesmənt/
    noun
    noun: assessment; plural noun: assessments
    1. the evaluation or estimation of the nature, quality, or ability of someone or something.
      "the assessment of educational needs"
      synonyms: evaluation, judgment, gauging, rating, estimation, appraisal, opinion, analysis More

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

FFS dude.....seek a mental health professional now.   Your memory and comprehension is fucking terrible. 

He was warned many times that this Mueller thing was not going to turn out like his dreams told him it would.