Who here....

I said from the very start the entire Russia narrative was a dnc construct. From the Steele dossier to the Russian lawyer. It was all bullshit and it amounts to an attempted coup by those who opposed a then populist candidate and eventual Potus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I said from the very start the entire Russia narrative was a dnc construct. From the Steele dossier to the Russian lawyer. It was all bullshit and it amounts to an attempted coup by those who opposed a then populist candidate and eventual Potus

Part of their “insurance policy”. Hahahaha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I think the dude is gonna blow a gasket. 

:lol:I thrive on this shit. Funny story, I got into a heated argument about trump with a relative. Wifey was there and told me to stop, saying my BP is going to sky rocket and I’ll blow a gasket. Tell her I’m fine, and she gets my dads BP reader. 

Guess what it read? Right around 120/80. I think I inherited some of my grandma’s interest and arguing about politics. It skipped a generation as my parents are pretty quiet about it. 

So sorry, no blowing gaskets

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Has thought members of the trump admon were interacting with russians to help trump, but it just didn’t meet the legal definition of “collusion” ? Some have said a lot of people knew this, so I’m just curious who

Make it a public poll.  :pc:

Here's my assessment.  

Jr., Kushner and Manafort took the meeting with people they thought were Russian's who had dirt on Hillary.   During the meeting it became quickly obvious that it was about adoption not dirt on Hillary so the meeting was ended.

Bannon or someone heard about the meeting and bitch slapped all three saying you can't do that without informing the FBI before or after or letting someone outside the campaign take the meeting.....like lawyers and have them turn the information over to the FBI after they selectively leak it to the press. (Like the DNC set up with that law firm and the dossier)  Someone made it clear they can't lie about it to the FBI and should turn over ANYTHING related when asked.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that’s fine and dandy ben, but that isn’t what happened :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well that’s fine and dandy ben, but that isn’t what happened :lol:

Nothing you said has remotely been proven, and you double down.

Impressive. Stupid and self deprecating, but impressive none the less.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:I thrive on this shit. Funny story, I got into a heated argument about trump with a relative. Wifey was there and told me to stop, saying my BP is going to sky rocket and I’ll blow a gasket. Tell her I’m fine, and she gets my dads BP reader. 

Guess what it read? Right around 120/80. I think I inherited some of my grandma’s interest and arguing about politics. It skipped a generation as my parents are pretty quiet about it. 

So sorry, no blowing gaskets

You’re not very smart. I bet that relative is laughing his ass off at you right now. Did you tell him everyone named Trump was going to jail like you tried to tell us here for the last 2 years? 

Fucking bozo. Hahahahahaha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nothing you said has remotely been proven, and you double down.

Impressive. Stupid and self deprecating, but impressive none the less.

He is a complete and utter fool. No other words can describe him better than that. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You’re not very smart. I bet that relative is laughing his ass off at you right now. Did you tell him everyone named Trump was going to jail like you tried to tell us here for the last 2 years? 

Fucking bozo. Hahahahahaha

:groin:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

He is the dumbest cunt on this forum by a long ways.  His narrative took a huge dump this weekend.  He deserves to have his nose rubbed in it for a while. 

No doubt, MC and Barbie are almost on the same level.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Make it a public poll.  :pc:

Here's my assessment.  

Jr., Kushner and Manafort took the meeting with people they thought were Russian's who had dirt on Hillary.   During the meeting it became quickly obvious that it was about adoption not dirt on Hillary so the meeting was ended.

Bannon or someone heard about the meeting and bitch slapped all three saying you can't do that without informing the FBI before or after or letting someone outside the campaign take the meeting.....like lawyers and have them turn the information over to the FBI after they selectively leak it to the press. (Like the DNC set up with that law firm and the dossier)  Someone made it clear they can't lie about it to the FBI and should turn over ANYTHING related when asked.  

hoooolllly fuck. you call me stupid? ya reall think it was about adoptions????

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

why the lies about it all? surely you're not taking trump jrs recollection of things, after he got caught lying. 

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hoooolllly fuck. you call me stupid? ya reall think it was about adoptions????

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

why the lies about it all? surely you're not taking trump jrs recollection of things, after he got caught lying. 

Yes dude, you are stupid and a shitbag welcher.  :bc:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes dude, you are stupid and a shitbag welcher.  :bc:

says the clown who thinks they did want to discuss adoptions, and knows i'm not a welcher.

id be really surprised if any of your klan believes that about the adoptions. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

says the clown who thinks they did want to discuss adoptions, and knows i'm not a welcher.

id be really surprised if any of your klan believes that about the adoptions. 

Wait, I thought none of them believed it was about dirt on Clinton?   Well which was it?

Until you pay your a shitbag losing welcher.   If you pay then your just a shitbag loser. :thumbsup:

You going to man up the $240 like I did?  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Wait, I thought none of them believed it was about dirt on Clinton?   Well which was it?

Until you pay your a shitbag losing welcher.   If you pay then your just a shitbag loser. :thumbsup:

Wait, he hasn't paid yet? No fucking way!