Who here....

We were out last night with a few couples, having a good time.  Everyone was laughing about the poor Dems .  The table next to us abruptly got up and started leaving.  I tried shushing everyone, telling them they were offending the table next to us and were running them off.  One woman in the their group burst out laughing at her own friends.  

Rough times for them for sure. At least Slinger didn’t slink off like a few others . 

:bc:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We were out last night with a few couples, having a good time.  Everyone was laughing about the poor Dems .  The table next to us abruptly got up and started leaving.  I tried shushing everyone, telling them they were offending the table next to us and were running them off.  One woman in the their group burst out laughing at her own friends.  

Rough times for them for sure. At least Slinger didn’t slink off like a few others . 

:bc:

I'll give him credit for that.   As for the others you swear it's the day after the election.  :lol:

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hoooolllly fuck. you call me stupid? ya reall think it was about adoptions????

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

why the lies about it all? surely you're not taking trump jrs recollection of things, after he got caught lying. 

:lol:

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

says the clown who thinks they did want to discuss adoptions, and knows i'm not a welcher.

id be really surprised if any of your klan believes that about the adoptions. 

The Magkitski Act. It was why she was in Wasington... remember? Part of the act prohibits Americans from adopting Russian children. That is what was talked about. Have you PROOF otherwise?

Just now, Snake said:

The Magkitski Act. It was why she was in Wasington... remember? Part of the act prohibits Americans from adopting Russian children. That is what was talked about. Have you PROOF otherwise?

He has been asked for that proof dozens and dozens of times over the last 2 years. He kept saying Mueller has the proof. Hahahahahaha :lol2:

Imagine Obama being investigated by the FBI, firing the head of the FBI, firing the AG and replacing him with a totally unqualified temporary puppet AG and then replacing him with his own personal supporter as AG. When the investigation is complete then writing a 4 page book report exonerating Obama? Would the republicans beleive it? Would they demand to see the full report?

YES OR NO?

Yeah you wouldn’t.

Edited by Mainecat

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine Obama being investigated by the FBI, firing the head of the FBI, firing the AG and replacing him with a totally unqualified temporary puppet AG and then replacing him with his own personal supporter as AG. When the investigation is complete then writing a 4 page book report exonerating Obama? Would the republicans beleive it? Would they demand to see the full report?

YES OR NO?

Yeah you wouldn’t.

Barr is 10x less partisan and as much of a piece of shit than Sessions.. Let’s be real here... Comey’s firing should have been task number one for Trump to do when inaugurated. I guarantee you right after the election you all would have agreed as nearly everyone on the left said he was the reason you lost. He was a piece of shit. He was no Bob Mueller. End of the day, Trump whined and complained, but he didn’t fire Mueller or Rosenstein. He let the people charged with determining his fate do their job. The rest is nonsense made to fire you up...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I’ve asked many times - who makes the most money off these adoptions? Nobody wants to answer so I will...the lawyers. It costs thousands to get one of these kids, I know because I know a few that did it. It’s very easy to see why this lawyer would want the adoptions continued. If you’re not blinded by partisanship that is.

Just now, Edmo said:

I’ve asked many times - who makes the most money off these adoptions? Nobody wants to answer so I will...the lawyers. It costs thousands to get one of these kids, I know because I know a few that did it. It’s very easy to see why this lawyer would want the adoptions continued. If you’re not blinded by partisanship that is.

She promised dirt on Hillary to get the meeting. Then just gave them their spiel.

Served a dual purpose. Got her in the office to do her client's bidding, and conveniently left a trail of crumbs.

Why meet with GPS before and after?

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

She promised dirt on Hillary to get the meeting. Then just gave them their spiel.

Served a dual purpose. Got her in the office to do her client's bidding, and conveniently left a trail of crumbs.

Why meet with GPS before and after?

:lmao:

cause that what trump jr said. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Questions are easy to answer... remember?

because i know where you're going with this. just because the russian lawyer was here about the mag. act, and that gps had done some work for her in that regard, is all the proof you need that trump jr is telling the truth. forget about all the other illogical pieces to that narrative. because it just sounds good 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Barr is 10x less partisan and as much of a piece of shit than Sessions.. Let’s be real here... Comey’s firing should have been task number one for Trump to do when inaugurated. I guarantee you right after the election you all would have agreed as nearly everyone on the left said he was the reason you lost. He was a piece of shit. He was no Bob Mueller. End of the day, Trump whined and complained, but he didn’t fire Mueller or Rosenstein. He let the people charged with determining his fate do their job. The rest is nonsense made to fire you up...

You are aware of his Iran Contra work right?

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

not the lawyers the agency's set up to prey on people desperate for children . 

don't beleve it go drive through a local adoption agency lot in any town all sorts of high end cars . fuck the front desk person is prob in a jag.

it sure shit is not the orphanages in the shit holes the kids come out of . i have been to a few of those in ukrain. 

these counterys are constantly pulling the plug on adoptions with zero notice . then the people attempting to get the kid are stright fucked out of there money they  already spent the days of paperwork the home visits pretty much a year of invested time and money down the shitter a wife who is all sorts of depressed because some politition is butt hurt .Russia Guatemala China all the same shit hole  orphanages overflowing and people who want the kids but polititions get in the way 

I have personal experience in this dept 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

because i know where you're going with this. just because the russian lawyer was here about the mag. act, and that gps had done some work for her in that regard, is all the proof you need that trump jr is telling the truth. forget about all the other illogical pieces to that narrative. because it just sounds good 

you have become a real master at connecting dots that are just not there . you should really offer you for connecting skills to the fbi . I bet if you were on the team they really would have nailed the guy 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"hey comrade, let's tell junior we have hillary dirt, and then spring the adoption stuff on him."

NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!

Just keep letting that dingle dangle... :lol:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You have proof Jr was lying?  Did Jr lie to Mueller?  Pretty simple questions. 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Has thought members of the trump admon were interacting with russians to help trump, but it just didn’t meet the legal definition of “collusion” ? Some have said a lot of people knew this, so I’m just curious who

I'm sure there was schmoozing and discussion, but it happened on both sides, not just Trump's.

Neal

Fusion GPS .......connected to and abetted the fake Dossier ........Fusion GPS ....connected to the fake Russian lawyer

If you cant connect those fucking dots you have got to be the dumbest fuck alive

• Like 1