‘Brutal’ video shows white officer violently arresting black man sitting on his mother’s porch

I don't know...like I've posted before, I've had more than my fair share of run-ins.  And short of just a couple of times where my mouth wouldn't stop running.  I've been treated with the exact same respect as I was giving.  It's not that hard is it?  I mean..."the jig is up".  The coppers are there.  Time to settle up and try not to lose too much as you go.  Not sure why some don't get it.  And if anybody thinks that dude in the video was treating that officer with respect well, not sure what to say.  Sure seemed the cop was plenty cool and calm at first.  And if he wasn't "pushed" by a clearly belligerent little punk.  Well, we'd have to comment about something else.

But hey...like I mentioned, let the negroes enforce their own.  And hell, we can all enforce our own too.  Whatever.

Image result for anarchy

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know...like I've posted before, I've had more than my fair share of run-ins.  And short of just a couple of times where my mouth wouldn't stop running.  I've been treated with the exact same respect as I was giving.  It's not that hard is it?  I mean..."the jig is up".  The coppers are there.  Time to settle up and try not to lose too much as you go.  Not sure why some don't get it.  And if anybody thinks that dude in the video was treating that officer with respect well, not sure what to say.  Sure seemed the cop was plenty cool and calm at first.  And if he wasn't "pushed" by a clearly belligerent little punk.  Well, we'd have to comment about something else.

But hey...like I mentioned, let the negroes enforce their own.  And hell, we can all enforce our own too.  Whatever.

Image result for anarchy

sounds like most of your fuck ups was play ground shit

Dude ...the cop was harassing the shit out of that dude and then when the dude started to get a little lippy after 10 minutes of being questioned without having done a thing the fucking cop jumps him.

you get what you give, the dude was more than happy to prove to the cop who and what he was about. the cop didn't want the proof. instead the pig wanted the dude to escalate it to a point were the cop had a reason, all in the plan

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude ...the cop was harassing the shit out of that dude and then when the dude started to get a little lippy after 10 minutes of being questioned without having done a thing the fucking cop jumps him.

But why was the cop there in the first place?  Why was he called to that location?  Sounded to me there was a reason and he has a right to ask questions.  It's how law and order works...or how it is supposed to.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big copper fan, but I know what is necessary for civilized societies.  But again, I don't give a fuck if they all go away.  I'm good.

Just now, toslow said:

you get what you give, the dude was more than happy to prove to the cop who and what he was about. the cop didn't want the proof. instead the pig wanted the dude to escalate it to a point were the cop had a reason, all in the plan

yup ....and who knows what that guy went to the pen for the first time or what point he was in trying to get his life back together. One encounter with a pig like that usually ends up with whoever the citizen was getting slapped with a probation or parole violation and then its back to jail for no reason

I don't know....I'll watch it again in the morning unless I lose interest first.  But I can say this much, if anybody acts like that around me we're gonna roll around for a while.  But, maybe that's why I am not a cop.  That and the pay and job suck!  :lol:

But no doubt, they aren't perfect, but a little overdose of respect from this "aspiring rapper" wouldn't have ended it like this.  So...off to the work farm you go fatty!  :lol:

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ya the cop is an asshole.but painting all cops as bad because there a some bad ones is just wrong 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ya the cop is an asshole.but painting all cops as bad because there a some bad ones is just wrong 

Laying down and not reporting the bad ones is worse.  Dave would turn a blind eye till it becomes the norm.

"let me see your papers sir"

• Like 1

Just now, Polarissledder said:

Laying down and not reporting the bad ones is worse.  Dave would turn a blind eye till it becomes the norm.

"let me see your papers sir"

Hell no...i just said i wouldnt resist....dont put words in my mouth.