‘Brutal’ video shows white officer violently arresting black man sitting on his mother’s porch

35 minutes ago, toslow said:

become a citizen in a cops hate book for a yr, and have the fucker harass you every other day. then you can say you seen both sides of the coin

What a crook of horse shit

• Like 1

Just now, toslow said:

enough to know most are dirty POS, 

welcome sir to our forum ....you will find a variety of people here. All you need to do is post a cop thread and its easy to tell who the bootlicking pussies are :lol:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

welcome sir to our forum ....you will find a variety of people here. All you need to do is post a cop thread and its easy to tell who the bootlicking pussies are :lol:

So if you resist...youre not a bootlicker in your eyes?

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude!  SOOOOOO much hostility.  You ok?  Shit.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude!  SOOOOOO much hostility.  You ok?  Shit.  :lol:

I'm pretty good .....  aside from the tail end of a nasty cold that caused me to miss a day of work this week and also the whole being stuck in fucking Indiana thing

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm pretty good ..... stuck in fucking aside from the tail end of a nasty cold that caused me to miss a day of work this week and also the whole being stuck in fucking Indiana thing

Yeahhhh....that whole "Indiana think" would sit unpleasant with me too.  How you gonna watch the Wild games?  NHL?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeahhhh....that whole "Indiana think" would sit unpleasant with me too.  How you gonna watch the Wild games?  NHL?

No . I get fsn and the games arent blacked out .....didnt figure that out until I had already bought center ice last year :lol:

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ben?

no .....a bootlicker is someone who says shit like

"Well if he would have just complied they wouldnt have had to beat his ass for no reason"

basically all the shit you say in a cop thread

Just now, f7ben said:

no .....a bootlicker is someone who says shit like

"Well if he would have just complied they wouldnt have had to beat his ass for no reason"

basically all the shit you say in a cop thread

What then do you suggest is the proper thing to do then?

Just now, Dave said:

What then do you suggest is the proper thing to do then?

Take an ass beating from that faggot piece of shit cop only because he has a badge. Sue the ever loving fuck out of the city and make sure he is fired and you are rich. Find his ass a year or two later and put him in the hospital insuring that he never saw it coming

Just now, f7ben said:

Take an ass beating from that faggot piece of shit cop only because he has a badge. Sue the ever loving fuck out of the city and make sure he is fired and you are rich. Find his ass a year or two later and put him in the hospital insuring that he never saw it coming

No seriously....