‘Brutal’ video shows white officer violently arresting black man sitting on his mother’s porch

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Agreed, that male cop was an ass, the female that approached first seemed to handle the situation well..

Yes she did and that was most likely planned to keep him calm until a Male cops shows up.  Good Cop bad Cop at its best.

To bad the video was edited

• Platinum Contributing Member

We need more cops who step in and defend citizens in cases like this.   If I was his partner I would have not let this happen.  

2 hours ago, Legend said:

i guess i must have watched a different video than you guys. 

The black guy watch clearly resisting IMO. Just because he says he wasn't doesn't mean he was. 

you are a fucking faggot

Resisting arrest? I never once heard the officer tell that man he was under arrest or read him his Miranda rights. He is going to get a nice settlement thanks to occifer friendly... Idiots.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Resisting arrest? I never once heard the officer tell that man he was under arrest or read him his Miranda rights. He is going to get a nice settlement thanks to occifer friendly... Idiots.

the fucking retard just snatched his phone out of his hand and jumped on him .....in the real world where the faggot ass pos cant hide behind his badge he gets his fucking ass beat for that.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the fucking retard just snatched his phone out of his hand and jumped on him .....in the real world where the faggot ass pos cant hide behind his badge he gets his fucking ass beat for that.

No doubt

4 hours ago, Legend said:

i guess i must have watched a different video than you guys. 

The black guy watch clearly resisting IMO. Just because he says he wasn't doesn't mean he was. 

You must be fishing. Resisting arrest for what?

I said nothing about arrest. I said he was resisting. 

The cop was scared that by the dude calling his bros, they were going to come and jump the cops. The dude admitted he was an ex con. 

Should the cop have grabbed the phone out of the dudes hand? Probably not. But the dude fought to keep his phone, which was also not right. Now the cop feels threatened and it takes both cops to restrain and handcuff the guy. How is that not resisting??

two wrongs never make a right, and if the dude wouldn't have fought to keep his phone, he still could have made a case for illegal seizure. 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Go be a cop for a year then lets talk. Not condoning his behavior but until you walk in a cops shoes you have no right to judge. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Go be a cop for a year then lets talk. Not condoning his behavior but until you walk in a cops shoes you have no right to judge. 

That rationale is overused and assinine.

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We pay them, we have EVERY right to judge. WTF is wrong with you? :nuts:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We pay them, we have EVERY right to judge. WTF is wrong with you? :nuts:

I think the the cop is an asshole but the guy should have complied and there would have been an issue and then he could have filed suit against the cop and the department. Why give these rogue cops any ammunition against you??! 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I think the the cop is an asshole but the guy should have complied and there would have been an issue and then he could have filed suit against the cop and the department. Why give these rogue cops any ammunition against you??! 

Exactly.