Heh

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Comey but so has Clapper and Brennan.  

A half dozen people, previously from some very high positions, need to go to jail, including those 3 clowns.  The usual suspects will keep laughing and some of us will keep being correct.  Excellent article in the WSJ by Kimberley Strassel today, along with the one previously referenced by Matt Taibbi, who finally seems to have seen the light.  It’s now time to investigate and prosecute the masterminds of this nonsense, who have perpetuated a fraud on the American public and caused so much division and discord, even weakening the nation as a result (their words not mine).  I would like Slinger to explain to the class what the difference is between collusion and treason.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

A half dozen people, previously from some very high positions, need to go to jail, including those 3 clowns.  The usual suspects will keep laughing and some of us will keep being correct.  Excellent article in the WSJ by Kimberley Strassel today, along with the one previously referenced by Matt Taibbi, who finally seems to have seen the light.  It’s now time to investigate and prosecute the masterminds of this nonsense, who have perpetuated a fraud on the American public and caused so much division and discord, even weakening the nation as a result (their words not mine).  I would like Slinger to explain to the class what the difference is between collusion and treason.

Slinger wont explain shit. He is a spineless shit for brains that has been fabricating a bunch of crap for the last 2 years. 

It sure is fun calling him out on it though. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How does this not get investigated?  

Samantha Power requested 260 unmaskings during 2016, mostly toward the end of the Obama administration,[23] which Power has denied,[24] saying that other people requested some of the unmaskings in her name.[25]

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:fucking smails. Snakey is back in town a week and he’s already trying to re-establish himself back into the club. What’s next, bud? Sharing some laughs with dumb Dave?

Wassamatter Slinger... finding you have no takers in your debunked conspiracy theories?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You have any plans today snake?

No, I won't be around to shove the truth down your throat. I will let you nibble on it all day.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:fucking smails. Snakey is back in town a week and he’s already trying to re-establish himself back into the club. What’s next, bud? Sharing some laughs with dumb Dave?

Again with the club bullshit....that's funny considering the 180 you've done because I'm on board with no collusion as found by Mueller. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again with the club bullshit....that's funny considering the 180 you've done because I'm on board with no collusion as found by Mueller. 

"Is that you Smales? Who got to you? I used to think you were a level headed guy, but now I see I can never take anything you say seriously again."

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh the irony. I have plenty of “takers”, a vast portion of the country actually

vast portion of the country sees you fucks as total ass wipes now.. oh except some Hollywood elites.. lmao

congrats on exposing your agenda to help remove a president because you just simply don't like him.

you guys are fucked now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

vast portion of the country sees you fucks as total ass wipes now.. oh except some Hollywood elites.. lmao

congrats on exposing your agenda to help remove a president because you just simply don't like him.

you guys are fucked now

He agrees with Rachael Maddow, you have no chance.

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

you guys are fucked now

Wait until they start tearing each other apart in their primaries....and the DNC starts their bullshit of usurping democracy again. 

Full-on clown show.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait until they start tearing each other apart in their primaries....and the DNC starts their bullshit of usurping democracy again. 

Full-on clown show.

It’s going to be glorious watching these anti American fuckstains eat their own.  

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Full-on clown show.

Can't wait until the Democrat debate.  :lol: