The picture is a little clearer

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no. are you implying the russians didnt really have any dirt to offer jr? 

They had a ton of complete made up :bullshit: on Trump and the DNC and Thrillery paid millions for it  :finger2: You are and continue to be :wrong: about everything 

Edited by Momorider

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude anything even remotely related to obstruction didn't have anything to do with collusion.   It was about his conversation with Comey about Flynn and firing Comey.   Flynn wasn't conspiring with the Russian's.   He didn't fire Comey to stop the investigation.   He fired him because the number 2 at the DOJ said too.   He fired him because Comey was telling him he wasn't under investigation yet wouldn't let that information be out in the public yet was letting leak after leak come out of the FBI.  

I've admitted that all along but taking that meeting even thinking they were Russian is not in itself collusion.   

Bingo. Same conclusion Mueller came to. 

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've admitted that all along but taking that meeting even thinking they were Russian is not in itself collusion.   

no, you did not. matter of fact you even welched on the original bet. i specifically took the term "collusion" out of that bet. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, you did not. matter of fact you even welched on the original bet. i specifically took the term "collusion" out of that bet. 

You really want me to prove you wrong on this?   

so several of you believed trump jr and others met people, who they thought were russians tied to the russian gov,  to discuss dirt on hillary, to help trump win the election? can you post the links to these admissions please? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so several of you believed trump jr and others met people, who they thought were russians tied to the russian gov,  to discuss dirt on hillary, to help trump win the election? can you post the links to these admissions please? 

I think everyone is all set. You are the one that has to prove Mueller is wrong. :lol:

Holy fuck man get a grip. Who are you talking about?  No one except you and a couple of your bozo buddies believe that. 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Seriously double or nothing?   This isn't a very broad bet.   Give you a chance to zero yourself out.  

I've said for a long time they accepted meetings with who they thought were or had ties to the Russian govt.   That alone isn't collusion.   You know I've stated taking a meeting is not collusion 100's of times on here.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You really want me to prove you wrong on this?   

i cant believe we have to do this again. below are the discussions about the wage, and the wage itself

here we are trying to establish the definition of "collude"

On 5/18/2017 at 10:18 AM, Highmark said:

Really?   Collusion is simple....what's your definition?  A talked to B.? :lol:  

here is where i state what it means for this bet, in the bold. that way we rule out any arguments after the fact. 

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

here is you accepting that bet, even commenting about the "broad" term of it

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

we later learn about trump tower, and see the damaging informnation was even on a memo. 

then later, you even admitted you thought the trump admin had 0 connections to anything at that time, and that's why you felt confident about the bet.

Seriously double or nothing?   This isn't a very broad bet.   Give you a chance to zero yourself out.  

I've said for a long time they accepted meetings with who they thought were or had ties to the Russian govt.   That alone isn't collusion.   You know I've stated taking a meeting is not collusion 100's of times on here.     

did you make it perfectly clear, or just say "no collusion", without admitting the admin actually met to discuss dirt to help trump?

i cant believe we have to do this again. below are the discussions about the wage, and the wage itself

here we are trying to establish the definition of "collude"

here is where i state what it means for this bet, in the bold. that way we rule out any arguments after the fact. 

here is you accepting that bet, even commenting about the "broad" term of it

we later learn about trump tower, and see the damaging informnation was even on a memo. 

then later, you even admitted you thought the trump admin had 0 connections to anything at that time, and that's why you felt confident about the bet.

You fucking pussy are going to back out aren't you.   

Dude I've said this 1000 times on here.   If you didn't have the phrase "working with" in there I lose.   Working with means exchanging something.   

Come on now double or nothing that I admitted Jr. thought they were Russian.  

Just now, Highmark said:

You fucking pussy are going to back out aren't you.   

Dude I've said this 1000 times on here.   If you didn't have the phrase "working with" in there I lose.   Working with means exchanging something.   

Come on now double or nothing that I admitted Jr. thought they were Russian.  

no, that would be you. i plan on paying the bet later today or this evening. the animal shelter does not take on-line payments or i'd have done it by now. i pay up on bets i lose. 

did you make it perfectly clear, or just say "no collusion", without admitting the admin actually met to discuss dirt to help trump?

I admitted long ago they met and thought they were Russian.   Shit man that was obvious from Jr.'s emails.   What was always in question was what occurred in the meeting.  

Are you back on the cigarettes yet?  Maybe you should start smoking again. I hear it soothes the nerves. You need to settle down. All this stress is very bad for you. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

no, that would be you. i plan on paying the bet later today or this evening. the animal shelter does not take on-line payments or i'd have done it by now. i pay up on bets i lose. 

Good Job Snot,  do the right thing for once in your life :bc: 

the original bet could not have been any clearer. 

"Original bet."  :lol:  You lost the original bet once it was agreed upon the deciding method.  I don't recall you saying you yourself determined the winner.....EVER.  

You are a fucking sore loser even if you pay.   I'm sorry I let you off without choosing a better charity.  

Edited by Highmark

hey dickhead, if a meeting is held by supervisors, to discuss theor thoughts on possible bonus changes, that can be called "working with".

or are you seriously trying to believe nothing about hillary was even discussed, after the e-mail chain revealed the topic? nigga, paleez. what did you want to see? video of them actually "working  together"?

hey dickhead, if a meeting is held by supervisors, to discuss theor thoughts on possible bonus changes, that can be called "working with".

or are you seriously trying to believe nothing about hillary was even discussed, after the e-mail chain revealed the topic? nigga, paleez. what did you want to see? video of them actually "working  together"?

Yes because they actually work together at the same company.   Come on dude you can do better than that.  

Nothing on Hillary was exchanged.   Even if it was discussed you need a quid pro quo to complete it as working with.  

Salesman:   I have a very good CMM I want you to try.

Highmark:  Thanks but we are good in that department.   Have a nice day and thanks for stopping.

See this ^^^^ that is not working with someone.  

Edited by Highmark

Most here were just waiting for Mueller to conclude there was No Collusion.  Now that he has complied we would all like to move on. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

"Original bet."  :lol:  You lost the original bet once it was agreed upon the deciding method.  

You are a fucking sore loser even if you pay.   I'm sorry I let you off without choosing a better charity.  

no i didnt lose the original bet. i won it, plain as day. seeing how you were going to welch on it, i only had one option to help my charity.

keep your smart ass talk up and i wont pay a damn thing. which, to be honest, would be the right way to deal with you. since you welched on mine. :news:

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no i didnt lose the original bet. i won it, plain as day. seeing how you were going to welch on it, i only had one option to help my charity.

keep your smart ass talk up and i wont pay a damn thing. which, to be honest, would be the right way to deal with you. since you welched on mine. :news:

Man you are a sore fucking loser.   Don't pay it, show everyone here what your made of.   

BTW I'm shaking here.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Man you are a sore fucking loser.   Don't pay it, show everyone here what your made of.   

:lol:

like you did?

i said i will pay and i will pay. i obviously lost the bet as i thought mueller would have solid evidence of collusion.