Official fuck you thread

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....dont you drink faggoty ass fruit beers?

I drink all kinds of beer.  Coors Light is like drinking spring water out of a can. Good summer beer out on the boat. Cause it tastes like spring water in a bottle , on tap or in a can :lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

You know how they make your bud lite ? According to The Bloodhound Gang ,its from gargling after a blowjob. 

I'd rather smash my balls with a flaming baseball bat than drink a bud lite

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I drink all kinds of beer.  Coors Light is like drinking spring water out of a can. Good summer beer out on the boat. Cause it tastes like spring water in a bottle , on tap or in a can :lol:

I probably drank more craft beer on tap in the last week than you've drank total beers in the last 5 years!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

I probably drank more craft beer on tap in the last week than you've drank total beers in the last 5 years!!!

Probably. I don't drink much anymore. 

I've still drink way more in my life than you ever will :lol:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Probably. I don't drink much anymore. 

I've still drink way more in my life than you ever will :lol:

Ah no....not even close city boy

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah no....not even close city boy

Bwahahahahaha   easily.   

I spent 6 months on Okinawa and Main Land Japan 2x. Plus I've got a few years on you. That's all we did over there was get shit faced when we weren't out in the jungle.  1st time I was there I was up to a 5th of Jack or Jim Beam on Sat night.  When that no longer cut it , I switched over to 151.  I can't even stand the smell of either of them , or any kind of whiskey, bourbon, rum etc anymore.   Only hard liquor I can drink now is tequila, vodka, or gin

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Bwahahahahaha   easily.   

I spent 6 months on Okinawa and Main Land Japan 2x. Plus I've got a few years on you. That's all we did over there was get shit faced when we weren't out in the jungle.  1st time I was there I was up to a 5th of Jack or Jim Beam on Sat night.  When that no longer cut it , I switched over to 151.  I can't even stand the smell of either of them , or any kind of whiskey, bourbon, rum etc anymore.   Only hard liquor I can drink now is tequila, vodka, or gin

Dude.....I probably drank more before I turned 21 than you have in your life :lol: