Questions rw’ers can never answer

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

1. What was at least some of the topics at these “meetings”

2 they hope to sway elections, dingaling 

Everyone wait for it..slinger is getting his magic ball out and is going to make up a 3rd conspiracy theory in this thread and present it as fact..

I'm sticking around for this one..:pc:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

1. What was at least some of the topics at these “meetings”

2 they hope to sway elections, dingaling 

I wasnt at the meetings...neither were you....but im guessing they had to with Hillary.....

Yes they hope to sway elections...just like hillary did when she made her deplorable comment.

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Rob who? Rod was long gone by the time of your lies, and I never lost any privileges ever none. Just more of your BS as everyone knows you spew every day.

:lmao:  You have Alzheimers?  

55 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No , she worked with her own gvmt to throw the election in her favor. But that one didn't work out. If it did you would be happy as a pig in shit. But since it didn't you have yourself convinced some vast conspiracy took place. 

Ya know what took place? Russians contacted roger stone and jr. Said lets meet. Told them they had dirt on Hillary. Jr told Donny. Donny got a chubby about it. Wiser people explained to him " don't do it , it will come back to bite you in the ass" JR Jr told Russians , hey we would love to but we cant. But do whatever you want to do. 

So the Russians went on facebook and told people she was a cunt. Many believed it because , well she is a cunt.

Steve your fuckin nuts.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

1. We should accept the results of the election 

2. We should accept the results of the Mueller report

This pres will not be allowed a single victory. We must resist everything he does. Because, orange man bad.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

I wasnt at the meetings...neither were you....but im guessing they had to with Hillary.....

Yes they hope to sway elections...just like hillary did when she made her deplorable comment.

Yes, we know they had to do with Hillary, and we know people that were there had ties to putin. 

Yes, they are done to help away elections 

so thanks for being on my side about this, we are in agreement.

:bc:

Yes, we know they had to do with Hillary, and we know people that were there had ties to putin. 

Yes, they are done to help away elections 

so thanks for being on my side about this, we are in agreement.

:bc:

So now admit Hillary did the same thing and started the whole collusion angle after she lost.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

“Just a Meeting”

:lol:

It was just a meeting and one that did not go so well.  You have convinced yourself that in a 20 min meeting arranged by a Russian lawyer who has ties to fusion GPS that somehow even though everyone involved says otherwise a plot was formed to rig and election.  It seems clear that Surveillance of all kinds was used to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign where is the proof?  Vast complicated plan was worked out in a 20 min meeting and they still had time to talk about Russian Orphans.    

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:  You have Alzheimers?  

I don't normally respond to you because of your constant delusional lying about something you accused me of which I didn't do and was proven, and I never lost any PM rights or anything else you've claimed, you are simply a liar.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Another coward :lol:

arw you here to help rigid knock some people around?

1. I accepted them

2. I will accept them

:news: :snack:

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I don't normally respond to you because of your constant delusional lying about something you accused me of which I didn't do and was proven, and I never lost any PM rights or anything else you've claimed, you are simply a liar.

you left out " and a cunt"

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

You got caught.  Lost privileges,  Now you lie.  Enjoy. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

you left out " and a cunt"

Well, I really do try to respect everyone's opinions so I try to leave out some of the nasty things we like to call each other.😏

18 minutes ago, STUMP said:

So now admit Hillary did the same thing and started the whole collusion angle after she lost.

Hillary did not meet with russian gov officials to help her win the election. Sbyl, and tell skidmark to pay up on the first bet. This is great, this weekend I’ve had two of your admit I won the first bet with skidmark

Hillary did not meet with russian gov officials to help her win the election. Sbyl, and tell skidmark to pay up on the first bet. This is great, this weekend I’ve had two of your admit I won the first bet with skidmark

Trumps team didnt either.