Questions rw’ers can never answer

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because they’re were a lot of people on the fence about Hillary. Not all voters are “black and white”. There’s a lot of grays in between. So lies, twists of facts, etc etc can sway a vote. I’d bet a large portion of the BS you and others post originated from Russian trolls. While it didn’t affect your vote, it very easily could have swayed others. 

Link to those fence sitters who claim that they based their voting on lies.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Believe it or not slinger, you don't control me,..I can type what ever I want,..it drives you up a wall I won't answer your pathetic butt hurt questions,..I'd rather sit here smacking you and the other dip shit around..:thumb:

The only thing you smack around is your own pud 👍

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Wtf? You don’t think that could happen? What kind of link are you looking for? One case of it? :lol:

Spot on answer to Don’s delsuional question..   Remenber - he’s the one who PM’s info and shares chain mail :lmao: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It doesn’t drive me up a wall. It helps make my many cases, you’re just too dumb to realize it. 

Bahaha, good one slinger..:lol:

That's why you have asked me 3 times to answer you questions or get out of this thread you apparently think you own and can tell people to leave..

You fell for a media ran conspiracy theory hook, line , and sinker that was developed 24 hours after your queen lost the election and have ran with it for years..hahaha!!. Yup, I'm the dumb one

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wtf? You don’t think that could happen? What kind of link are you looking for? One case of it? :lol:

Heck, some base their voting on someone's ethnicity..lots of out of touch voters out there.

BTW, none of Mueller's indictments, zero had anything to do with Trump ""colluding"" with the Russian's, it's all about losing the election and being Butt hurt that Hillary's didn't break her glass ceiling..

Edited by XCR1250

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The only thing you smack around is your own pud 👍

Haha, way to show your intelligence #3..

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Spot on answer to Don’s delsuional question..   Remenber - he’s the one who PM’s info and shares chain mail :lmao: 

Proven to be another lie in your fantasy world..

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Heck, some base their voting n someone's ethnicity..lots of out of touch voters out there.

BTW, none of Mueller's indictments, zero had anything to do with Trump ""colluding"" with the Russian's, it's all about losing the election and being Butt hurt that Hillary's didn't break her glass ceiling..

And the indictments and guilty pleas so far are what.......

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Manufacturing another conspiracy theory??

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rob took away your PM privileges :lmao: 

Rob who? Rod was long gone by the time of your lies, and I never lost any privileges ever none. Just more of your BS as everyone knows you spew every day.

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So keep up your little fantasy about smacking people around :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I win again

Speaking of fantasies.