Questions rw’ers can never answer

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Collusion is a generic catch all term.  Words like obstruction, conspire, intended, etc is the telling vocabulary.  Keep your eye out. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nothing fluid about it.  Layman’s terms vs legal terms.  Looks like,you’re headed back to being a Simpleton :lmao: 

You just said it was....you and Slinger have a nice Sunday arguing your delusions with each other. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because I already have admitted it. The facts are trump admin met with russians with ties to putin to help trump win the election. Those are facts, and were the basis around my bets with skidmark welcher

Many facts these 🤡 ignore have already been shared in public and/or guilty pleas and indictments 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just said it was....you and Slinger have a nice Sunday arguing your delusions with each other. 

:lmao: That’s not fluid.  :lol:   

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Because I already have admitted it. The facts are trump admin met with russians with ties to putin to help trump win the election. Those are facts, and were the basis around my bets with skidmark welcher

And there ya have it. The whole reason for this thread comes down to " this is why Im not gonna pay the bet"

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Collusion is a generic catch all term.  Words like obstruction, conspire, intended, etc is the telling vocabulary.  Keep your eye out. 

That’s another funny topic. They’ll run around saying “no collusion” yet they won’t admit trump admin officials met with russians to help trump. Why? Because they know “conspired with” would be just as damaging to their narrative. These bozos are easy to figure out.

so smails, since you stuck your head in here, would you call what the trump admin did “conspired with”? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh there it is....just keep the definition fluid...you're a joke.

It's fucking hilarious they just can't get over their loss,..Going on 3 years of butt hurt and conspiracy theories.. Absolutely fucking epic..:lol:

Just now, steve from amherst said:

And there ya have it. The whole reason for this thread comes down to " this is why Im not gonna pay the bet"

Skidmark lost that bet a long time ago.  Just like Dump......the lies keep moving along and all one has to do is circle back.  Adoption?  No meeting?  No contact with Russia?  No deals in the works with Russia?  Are you still comfortable with those statements now vs when they were made?  

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Wtd dude? I’m convinced many of you are convinced the mueller report isn’t going to do reveal anything.

If the report states no collusion happened, I will pay up. I mean Christ, that’s the main topic of the report is it not?

Just now, Rigid1 said:

It's fucking hilarious they just can't get over their loss,..Going on 3 years of butt hurt and conspiracy theories.. Absolutely fucking epic..:lol:

Look I think Trump is slimy and there might be other shit that comes out of this but since I don't buy into his Collusion I'm back to being a Trumper , Simpleton, trying to get back in the club....etc....so juvenile.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What’s hilarious, and predictable, is your deflections to the questions 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Rigid is JT level stupid.  Really can’t comprehemd the simplest info like several others on here including Doe Dumber.

Who's the one running around with the Russia /Trump conspiracy theories for the past 2 years?? :barney:

Oh I saw a cat, it didn't pay attention to me.. strange...fucking dolt..

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Wtd dude? I’m convinced many of you are convinced the mueller report isn’t going to do reveal anything.

If the report states no collusion happened, I will pay up. I mean Christ, that’s the main topic of the report is it not?

The word collusion will not be used in a legal sense.  Conspired, intended, obstruction, etc. is vocabulary that will suffice.  You’ve already won the bet as there’s no doubt they conspired with Russia......if you’re listening release the 30,000 emails....

Of course it will reveal something. IT has too. Just not what you are hoping it does. And no, you will not pay. You will twist and turn and do everything but pay. The funniest part is if you worked for the same amount of time as you will spend trying not to pay you would have made 3 times as much money.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look I think Trump is slimy and there might be other shit that comes out of this but since I don't buy into his Collusion I'm back to being a Trumper , Simpleton, trying to get back in the club....etc....so juvenile.

Yes smails we know. You think trump robs banks, takes kids candy, beats up old ladies, doesn’t pay bills, lies 24/7, cheats wtf etc etc etc 

but god dammit, there’s no way he crossed that street illegally. 

Makes alot of  sense

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So when a candidate for the potus works with a hostile nation, one eager to do damage to us, to take out another candidate, you’re OK with that. Wow.

They do it because sometimes it works. More than likely this one. As the votes in key states were very close. 

But thanks for answers, most others will deflect 

How did it help Trump win in those states? If Hillaries poop was put out there by The Russians, who cares as long as it was fact, we have the right to know truths about those who are running for the highest office, don't we? What difference does it make who puts it out there?? That has happened since the beginning of the USSR, and we do the same to them..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Who's the one running around with the Russia /Trump conspiracy theories for the past 2 years?? :barney:

Oh I saw a cat, it didn't pay attention to me.. strange...fucking dolt..

You’re really not smart enough to engage in the topic.  👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The word collusion will not be used in a legal sense.  Conspired, intended, obstruction, etc. is vocabulary that will suffice.  You’ve already won the bet as there’s no doubt they conspired with Russia......if you’re listening release the 30,000 emails....

Likely, and the rwws will run around using that as their next excuse.

Yes smails we know. You think trump robs banks, takes kids candy, beats up old ladies, doesn’t pay bills, lies 24/7, cheats wtf etc etc etc 

but god dammit, there’s no way he crossed that street illegally. 

Makes alot of  sense

There’s no doubt Jimmy has a clinical diagnosis. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh Trump is shady as fuck,..but if you don't believe their conspiracy theory 100% on the attack,.. petulant children they are..

47 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. What do you call it when members of the  trump admin met with russians, who have ties to putin, to help trump win the election? 

2. If Russia meddled in our election, and we meddle in other elections, why would they do it, if it doesn’t have an effect on the results 

the deflections and non-answers to these questions are off the charts, and will continue to be. They won’t answer because the answer kills their narrative. 

1. A meeting

2. They hope to cause division and conspiracy. 

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How did it help Trump win in those states? If Hillaries poop was put out there by The Russians, who cares as long as it was fact, we have the right to know truths about those who are running for the highest office, don't we? What difference does it make who puts it out there?? That has happened since the beginning of the USSR, and we do the same to them..

Because there were a lot of people on the fence about Hillary. Not all voters are “black and white”. There’s a lot of grays in between. So lies, twists of facts, etc etc can sway a vote. I’d bet a large portion of the BS you and others post originated from Russian trolls. While it didn’t affect your vote, it very easily could have swayed others. 

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What’s hilarious, and predictable, is your deflections to the questions 

Believe it or not slinger, you don't control me,..I can type what ever I want,..it drives you up a wall I won't answer your pathetic butt hurt questions,..I'd rather sit here smacking you and the other dip shit around..:thumb:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Believe it or not slinger, you don't control me,..I can type what ever I want,..it drives you up a wall I won't answer your pathetic butt hurt questions,..I'd rather sit here smacking you and the other dip shit around..:thumb:

It doesn’t drive me up a wall. It helps make my many cases, you’re just too dumb to realize it. 

• Haha 1