Who is the real enemy of free speech—me for speaking on the @Dartmouth campus, or the campus Left for trying to shut down my event?

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Deplatforming Nazis is not anti free speech.

Everyone you don’t like is called a nazi. Makes you look kinda silly. 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It just so happens that everyone I don't like is a Nazi.

I don't think you are a nazi

Just a typical American asshole..

embrace it

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

You know who "deplatformed" people at one of the highest rates in history? 

Nazis... 

:lol:

i wouldn't equate deplatforming with genocide, but you do you, persecuted white dude with Nazi sympathies...

• Platinum Contributing Member

We are living in the age of participation trophies and kids that were rarely reprimanded.   

My boys laugh at what goes on in college all the time.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

At least a sympathizer. He's a token brown guy ala Candace Owens.

:lol:   Speaking of token.   When's your next Antifa protest Skipper?  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Who's talking genocide? Nazis would routinely grab anyone speaking out against them or trying to help Jews and throw them into hard labor camps. Even German citizens. 

Lmao. Which is exactly the same as telling some right wing crank he's not welcome.

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Which is exactly the same as telling some right wing crank he's not welcome.

The digital net effect is the same. There is only one side that routinely tries to silence and deplatform people. They call their opponents Nazis. Just pointing out the hilarious irony of that label. 

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

Who's talking genocide? Nazis would routinely grab anyone speaking out against them or trying to help Jews and throw them into hard labor camps. Even German citizens. 

No there was only joos in the concentration camps

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the left is just engaged in the modern equivalent of book burning. 

Justified. He’s a righty crank. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

The digital net effect is the same. There is only one side that routinely tries to silence and deplatform people. They call their opponents Nazis. Just pointing out the hilarious irony of that label. 

The only way this would be ironic is if one morally equated advocating genocide with being against allowing people to openly advocate genocide.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Lmao. I love how some of you are only concerned with free speech when it means allowing fascists a platform to openly recruit.

Edited by motonoggin

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The only way this would be ironic is if one morally equated advocating genocide with being against allowing people to openly advocate genocide.

Lmao. I love how some of you are only concerned with free speech when it means allowing fascists a platform to openly recruit.

I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It’s so rich....”deplatforming”.   I love all of Moto’s trendy anarchist words.  Good Christ what a moron....all wrapped up in his pointless dogma as the world continues on by without him....He should go debate.  I’d love to see that beat down.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I am just not comfortable with the idea of you deciding for me or anyone else what is classified as "deplatformed". Sounds Orwellian.

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you're going to hate a group, without judging each individual, Nazi's are a good choice. 

Absolutely, but this guy is clearly not a nazi. Moto basically said he doesn’t like him because of the right wing rhetoric. Apparent the left’s failed tactics from the last election of labeling anyone they don’t like has not changed the behavior for some. I’m sure this time it will work.