Elizabeth Warren Says "BLACKS Should Get Reparations" for Slavery

• Gold Member

My first ancestors in the US post date slavery so I don’t have to pay blacks any monies for their sufferage.  Now those enslaved Hispanics that democrats are fond of owning.  They may have a case. I admit they prolly pick those Honey Crisp apples I am fond of for no to little pay.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

My first ancestors in the US post date slavery so I don’t have to pay blacks any monies for their sufferage.  Now those enslaved Hispanics that democrats are fond of owning.  They may have a case. I admit they prolly pick those Honey Crisp apples I am fond of for no to little pay.

Your ancestors were illegals so you will have to pay. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Nope....  my ancestory post dates slavery of blacks. I don’t have to pay. 

You dont get to dictate the terms. You are going to pay!

We spent how much rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan? Now we dont have money for reparations for slavery? Pull it from the military budget or sue England and France too. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

one side of my ancestors helped create this country,  the other side were french canadians.  So am I legal or illegal.  

So did mine. My ancestors were some of the first settlers here and have fought in every war this country has been in. Your ancestors most likely participated in the slave trade so pay up!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Easy to see something as pandering.   Grand campaign issues with no details of any sort.   

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Easy to see something as pandering.   Grand campaign issues with no details of any sort.   

only detailed grand campaign issue is..

GET TRUMP AT ALL COSTS

Just because we don't like him

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

and what was that,  their white privlege :dunno:  

Yes.  There has been decades of discrimination in the housing and employment sectors that has negatively affected black Americans. 

"in the past few decades, black wealth has actually dropped by half. Adjusted for inflation, the wealth of white families rose an average of 33% in the same time period. The number of households that control over $10 million (most of them white) shot up 856%."

https://www.fastcompany.com/90292185/the-racial-wealth-gap-is-worse-than-it-was-35-years-ago

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Anler said:

You dont get to dictate the terms. You are going to pay!

Yes I do.  If being white has any priveledges as some claim I get to dictate my terms with my white priveledges!

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yes.  There has been decades of discrimination in the housing and employment sectors that has negatively affected black Americans. 

"in the past few decades, black wealth has actually dropped by half. Adjusted for inflation, the wealth of white families rose an average of 33% in the same time period. The number of households that control over $10 million (most of them white) shot up 856%."

https://www.fastcompany.com/90292185/the-racial-wealth-gap-is-worse-than-it-was-35-years-ago

Wrong.

The largest impact on AA's was the destruction of the family unit caused by the Great Society and Roe v. Wade.   

black culture is why black wealth doesn't grow.  if they would value education and help each other succeed they would advance as a society like the rest of the poor groups we have had in this country be it italians,  pollocks, chinese , irish etc  They need to not make excuses and "progressive" white people making excuses for them might even be more racist than the trump supporter flying the confederate flag.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

black culture is why black wealth doesn't grow.  if they would value education and help each other succeed they would advance as a society like the rest of the poor groups we have had in this country be it italians,  pollocks, chinese , irish etc  They need to not make excuses and "progressive" white people making excuses for them might even be more racist than the trump supporter flying the confederate flag.  

Bro there has been so many social experiments with that around here. Back in the 80's they would bus inner city black kids to white schools and the parents freaked the fuck out. So yeah, why dont they intergrate and act more white like, just dont do it in my neighborhood. 

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Okay.

There are plenty of statistics that back it up.   If you look at crime, education and income they all mirror 2 parent households by race.   In the AA community 2 parent households took a dive after the great society programs and Roe decision.  Follow 3 simple things and you have over 90% chance of staying out of poverty.   Finish high school, don't get pregnant before you are married and have a full time job.   Pretty sure you and I discussed this before.

Prior to the great society and Roe less than 20% of AA kids were born into single parent households, now its getting close to 80%.  

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png

real-median-income.png

Edited by Highmark

Everyday it is something new. 

Beakup amazon and facebook

end the electoral college.

Blacks.

Yet she has been in a postion to get the ball rolling on any and all of these things for 6 yrs. Why has she not?

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There are plenty of statistics that back it up.   If you look at crime, education and income they all mirror 2 parent households by race.   In the AA community 2 parent households took a dive after the great society programs and Roe decision.  Follow 3 simple things and you have over 90% chance of staying out of poverty.   Finish high school, don't get pregnant before you are married and have a full time job.   Pretty sure you and I discussed this before.

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014.png

real-median-income.png

Over lay the LBJ "Great Society" on that top chart and you can see the effect government programs have had on the black community.