Elizabeth Warren Says "BLACKS Should Get Reparations" for Slavery

Just now, jtssrx said:

This is all about keeping votes. 

Yep.  I'll sure be interested in seeing her plan for issuing these "reparations".

"MORE FREE STUFF!!!"

But how?  "Because it's free!!"

How is it free?  "Because it's free!!!!"

But somebody has to pay.  "No...It's free!!!!'

Oh.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I'll sure be interested in seeing her plan for issuing these "reparations".

"MORE FREE STUFF!!!"

But how?  "Because it's free!!"

How is it free?  "Because it's free!!!!"

But somebody has to pay.  "No...It's free!!!!'

Oh.

I will go to 1099 and never pay taxes again if they ever do this. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just how exactly would this be administered?   The US govt pays exactly who?   What do we have a white person tax or do blacks pay for their own reparations too?   How do you track if one's ancestors were slaves?   Blacks actually owned slaves in the US as well.   

Vote pandering of the highest order.   All this shit about new voters is because the dems are afraid they are losing some of their base. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, jtssrx said:

I will go to 1099 and never pay taxes again if they ever do this. 

Well, that's not how it works but, I get your drift.  Look, we should all be fighting for every nickel of our money...every bit, all the time, every day.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Just how exactly would this be administered?   The US govt pays exactly who?   How do you track if one's ancestors were slaves?   Blacks actually owned slaves in the US as well.   

Vote pandering of the highest order.   All this shit about new voters is because the dems are afraid they are losing some of their base. 

It's all about blacks voting republican

Just now, Highmark said:

Just how exactly would this be administered?   The US govt pays exactly who?   How do you track if one's ancestors were slaves?   Blacks actually owned slaves in the US as well.   

It's clear they realize they don't have the numbers...and aren't getting any.  I'm not saying Trump is getting them, I'm just saying the "independent voters" are looking like they won't show up at this point.  Bad for Dems.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

What about the whites who fought & died to free the blacks. Do their families get anything ...?

No one fought to free slaves. Yet another lie we've been fed. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What about the whites who fought & died to free the blacks. Do their families get anything ...?

You get to be their slaves now.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's clear they realize they don't have the numbers...and aren't getting any.  I'm not saying Trump is getting them, I'm just saying the "independent voters" are looking like they won't show up at this point.  Bad for Dems.

Yep, look at what they want to do with the courts as well.   Something's got them making these moves instead of discussing policy.  When's the last time you heard the dems talking about doing current legislation for the economy?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yep, look at what they want to do with the courts as well.   Something's got them making these moves instead of discussing policy.  When's the last time you heard the dems talking about doing current legislation for the economy?  

They are going to start pulling out all the stops....they have nothing, and know it.  Their pathetic base and their ineptness has turned away most who might look in their direction.  Even ones that can't stand Trump don't see themselves voting for the Dems.  They can deny this all they want but, it's becoming even more clear they know they are in trouble.

That's not the bizarre part though...what's bizarre is they could immediately start to turn it around and come up with some viable options and a plan that may look appealing to many.  But NOPE!  They've spent two years spinning up their shitty little base in idiocy, they don't want to back track now.  Amazing really.

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Wuuut?

Don't be spewing your sexual fantasies on me ....

You're the one who brought sex into the conversation. Sounds like you have been thinking about me. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...GMAFB. 

So you don't think this would be wasteful spending if it got passed?  Maybe it could be AAARP  African American Asset Relief Program.  LOL

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you don't think this would be wasteful spending if it got passed?  Maybe it could be AAARP  African American Asset Relief Program.  LOL

Jesus dude we are talking actual spending that is occurring right now...not some hypothetical shit that will never pass anyhow.