religion of peace at it again

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What about fhe Fact that more people have been killed by right wing Christian terrorists in the US than Muslims in the US in the past 10 years?? I thought the Christians got over that?

73243064-A248-43CE-B3E5-5C791C97E507.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I did. You? That right sleeve kinda light under the flag, huh? 

Fought and trained the heathens and I didn’t always wear the flag when doing it.  “Lived”

Now, clam up, Boots.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Xlt knows Muslims are peaceful cause he was in their countries protecting people from Muslims 

If it weren’t for ‘Mexicans (and Canadians) they’d still be living peacefully among themselves.  We rooon everything!

Settle down... I call everyone a pussy or cunt. I called Zammy a Pog ass cherry and that is way worse, but I still like him. 

:hay:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fought and trained the heathens and I didn’t always wear the flag when doing it.  “Lived”

Now, clam up, Boots.

If it weren’t for ‘Mexicans (and Canadians) they’d still be living peacefully among themselves.  We rooon everything!

:hay:

Boot ass cherry, step.

Just now, STUMP said:

Guys like xlt always say 10yrs so it fits their narritive.

Or nearly any Muslim majority country. Barbaric shitholes. 

Theres a reason for that. Muhammed was a murderous warlord pedophile and a Theif who believed in spreading Islam by the sword. And they also don’t believe in separation of the church and state as they believe they’re one and the same. That’s why their barbaric practices become law or are fought over by war

• Like 2

Nice meme, but wrong. Still, it does a good job showing right wing Christians are just as fucked. As if the 95 attacks make them not as much of a problem. Hate Christians? Doubt it..

Just saying opinions doesn’t make it true slinger 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Theres a reason for that. Muhammed was a murderous warlord pedophile and a Theif who believed in spreading Islam by the sword. And they also don’t believe in separation of the church and state as they believe they’re one and the same. That’s why their barbaric practices become law or are fought over by war

Tell me about your visits to all these barbaric shitholes.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Lol ur dum.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yawn. Getting weaker and weaker in here. Got Zam, sludge, and Dave still defending their klan headquarters with fervor.. 

Bwhahaha I know you are backed into a corner when you break out the ole “you’re a racist!!!” Remarks :lol: 

41 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

i have are they really that far off ? 

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell me about your visits to all these barbaric shitholes.

not all are shit holes but most of the people who live in them shit in holes in the cement  he'll some even in the middle of semi modern city's 

18 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Nope . Hes just a disturbance in the force 

It’s like when you are eating abowl of chili and realize there’s a hair in it but, it’s your own so...meh...drive on!

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

Xlt broke up your little circle jerk and Ike turnered you scared little faggots. KAPLOW!

XLT got fucking Rick rolled then

:Khashoggi:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

You go there as a tourist or with the US military?  :lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You go there as a tourist or with the US military?  :lol:

I went there rooting out the so called “evil” with the military, not creating memories for a scrapbook as a tourist. There wasn’t that much evil. That’s the point. Most people aren’t bad. They just want to raise their families, be safe, be able to live their lives. 

Who better to see the bad upfront? Someone as a tourist restricted to the safe areas or someone in the military who went into the bad daily/nightly. You guys are all wrong. I find it funny that the only person who’s been shot at by a Muslim is the only one defending them. A bunch of scared ass white people afraid because someone else told you to be afraid. 

Sounds pretty beta to me...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I went there rooting out the so called “evil” with the military, not creating memories for a scrapbook as a tourist. There wasn’t that much evil. That’s the point. Most people aren’t bad. They just want to raise their families, be safe, be able to live their lives. 

Who better to see the bad upfront? Someone as a tourist restricted to the safe areas or someone in the military who went into the bad daily/nightly. You guys are all wrong. I find it funny that the only person who’s been shot at by a Muslim is the only one defending them. A bunch of scared ass white people afraid because someone else told you to be afraid. 

Sounds pretty beta to me...

Good post.  The fear mongering and phobias being propelled from the WH are disgusting.  The followers lap it up.  It’s embarrassing so much vitriol is being exposed.