Going Public....

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nope.  It’s MNMomo.  Take a step back and it’s easy to see. 

No, like not at all,..he contributes in all kinds of threads on 2 sites I frequent,..sled threads, cooking threads, BBQ threads, pet threads, motorcycle threads, fuck just about anything,..kinda normal..

Now you #3,..what do you think the main subject is of,..hmm,.let's say 99% of your posts??

A fucking bag of hair is more self aware than you..

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No, like not at all,..he contributes in all kinds of threads on 2 sites I frequent,..sled threads, cooking threads, BBQ threads, pet threads, motorcycle threads, fuck just about anything,..kinda normal..

Now you #3,..what do you think the main subject is of,..hmm,.let's say 99% of your posts??

Dump this and dump that.

The end.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nothing.  He's never contributed ANYTHING.  By his own admission on at least three different sites, his self described job was to troll and "move the needle".  He leads a small a pathetic life...and really, I don't think he has any friends at all.  This is all he has to gain recognition.  The type doesn't matter.

Just now, STUMP said:

Dump this and dump that.

The end.

yep.  Nothing at all.  Just nothing.

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Ok then, I’ll remember that when we don’t get it all. Although ’m sure you’ll be making a big stink out of it :handjob:

like I said we won't the establishment needs to be protected at all costs . 

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

He poste facts and articulated his position.  You got triggered and walked.....just like now.  You’re an emotional ❄️ who requires the interwebs to fulfill your real shortcomings.  It’s obvious....always has been.  The conjecture you spew is really your own reality.  I almost feel sorry for you.....👍

lmfao every other post you show your complete self oblivious awareness 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like I said we won't the establishment needs to be protected at all costs . 

That is complete BS. All dems in  congress want it released. It amazes me the amount of BS you believe. That's nothing but a right wing talking point to justify the cover up of the report