Do you leave ringer on in restaurant

I dont . Mines on vibrate and I tend to receive a lot of calls from work so I revert to text. But I'm seeing a lot of douche bags at nice restaurants like The Keg that leave ringers on full blast and take calls during dinner ,talking loudly.  Talk about douchery 

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

My ringers off all the time....and 99% of the time i dont bring my phone into restaurants.

:lol: riiight. you take your phone everywhere, and log in here from everywhere. i'd be surprised if you can get a 7/11 hot dog down before having to write something stupid in here. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: riiight. you take your phone everywhere, and log in here from everywhere. i'd be surprised if you can get a 7/11 hot dog down before having to write something stupid in here. 

You sure are concerned about what i do.

:lol:

Just now, STUMP said:

You sure are concerned about what i do.

just pointing out the obvious. ya know, i used to get mad at myself for spending some time on vacation days in here. thinking "what a waste". yet it's all you fucking do when you're on a permanent vacation. seek help or something.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

just pointing out the obvious. ya know, i used to get mad at myself for spending some time on vacation days in here. thinking "what a waste". yet it's all you fucking do when you're on a permanent vacation. seek help or something.

I like it here.

25 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I dont . Mines on vibrate and I tend to receive a lot of calls from work so I revert to text. But I'm seeing a lot of douche bags at nice restaurants like The Keg that leave ringers on full blast and take calls during dinner ,talking loudly.  Talk about douchery 

No.  The phones rarely come out either.  

Because this is fucking stupid:

Related image

• Like 2

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I fucking hate people that do that!

• Like 1

I try not too but have been guilty of it going off. I just turn it off at that point. 

What I hate is people who not only take calls in the restaurant but put their call on speaker. Seriously wtf are you thinking? And the faggots watching videos on full blast. Restaurants need to have a policy about that shit its annoying as hell. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Anler said:

I try not too but have been guilty of it going off. I just turn it off at that point. 

What I hate is people who not only take calls in the restaurant but put their call on speaker. Seriously wtf are you thinking? And the faggots watching videos on full blast. Restaurants need to have a policy about that shit its annoying as hell. 

Slingers that type of person no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nope. phone stays in pocket, on vibrate. 

who the fuck puts calls on speakers in a restaurant? ive never seen that done. 

So i dont even bring my phone in...yet you always do...and its on.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, er, duh....

you do take yours in, and log into here. i do not. 

Why do you constantly feel the need to tell me what im doing? 

You do the same with a few other members as well.

Never take calls at restaurant from anyone, especially work related.  Annoying as hell that people call me with work related shit after hours.  

Good friend of ours is famous for that shit. She caused a huge rift among our group a few weeks back when we were all out at a nice restaurant , taking  a work call.  She got up from table and was walking about the restaurant ranting ,raving, swearing  on her phone.  Embarrassing as hell. 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Vibrate all the time.

Neal

Same here, always on silent or vibrate. Unless I'm expecting a call in a non public place, then I'll turn it up as to not miss the call. Everything signals a tone nowadays, I was eating out the other night, and the damn woman at the table next to me was texting. Bing Bing Bing, Bing. I nearly lost my shit, but I calmly asked her to turn her phone down.

55 minutes ago, Anler said:

And the faggots watching videos on full blast.

Unacceptable!

• Like 1