Trump’s Tax Cut Won’t Power the Growth He Predicts, Officials Concede

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is how you debate?  Lol...just kidding, I already know.  That’s why I want you dead.  Dumb as the fucking Earth and the Dunning Kruger that infests your brain makes you think you are somebody with intellect and skills.

LOL...No!  You are a total disgrace.  Middle aged work from home telemarketer.

BTW, get back to your “definition of a man” thread yet?  :lol:

How would you like it done?  Show me how you’d balance it.  It’s your argument.

You are a pathetic loser coward.  A liar on top of all of that!  Nice resume!  :lol2:

Dummy.  It’s unreal.  Just dumb as the garbage.

Not walking...you are a full retard, a clown, a coward and a liar.  To think you can somehow hold a debate with me at all is hilarious.  We live on two seperate planes.  Me on success, intellect and fortune.  You on idiocy, cowardice and failures.

SR mistakes.jpg

Zambo sure gets triggered easily.

Having trouble sleeping little fella? Maybe put some more bars on the windows, a better security system and leave a few more loaded guns in reach.   That'll help. 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo sure gets triggered easily.

Having trouble sleeping little fella? Maybe put some more bars on the windows, a better security system and leave a few more loaded guns in reach.   That'll help. 

Yep.  I’m scared to death!  :lol:

Nothibg is funnier than seeing you white knighting for your little buddy.  Just like old times on HCS....where you both got caught lying time after time and had the shit beat out of you for it....then got banned.   :lol:

How do you two still want to even post on these forums? Wow!  Just no self respect at all, eh?

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Think of the tax cuts as slices of a party pizza.

Trump orders the pizza and convinces everyone to put equal amounts for the pizza on their credit cards.

Then Trump and his buddies take 5 slices each leaving one slice for everyone else. 

Trump fans paid for 3 slices got one and are ok with it because Trump convinced them that he's stopping Mexicans from stealing their slice. 

Really?  So tax cuts are like slices of pizza.  With this analogy, then democrats say all "pizza" is bad and no one should have it and everyone goes hungry....GOT IT GENIUS.  LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Really?  So tax cuts are like slices of pizza.  With this analogy, then democrats say all "pizza" is bad and no one should have it and everyone goes hungry....GOT IT GENIUS.  LOL

You're the one that thinks that if we cut taxes and the government doesn't have the money they won't spend it. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're the one that thinks that if we cut taxes and the government doesn't have the money they won't spend it. :lmao:

Oh another one.  Hey, if you think the government is going to spend the money whether we give it to them or not, then why give it to them?  LOL.  You guys need to get some better material. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh another one.  Hey, if you think the government is going to spend the money whether we give it to them or not, then why give it to them?  LOL.  You guys need to get some better material. 

It's not I just think that's what they'll do....it's what they do...all the time. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's not I just think that's what they'll do....it's what they do...all the time. 

And like I said, why give them anything then?  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do me a favor don't pay any of your taxes, get back to us in 2 years and tell us how that worked out.

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And like I said, why give them anything then?  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Do me a favor don't pay any of your taxes, get back to us in 2 years and tell us how that worked out.

No shit. :lmao:

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit. :lmao:

Oh look at you two, so clever.  Break the law and see what happens, right?  We are talking about tax cuts and it's obvious that they need to be enacted to help curb wasteful spending.  Anyone who has an accountant doing their taxes is obviously trying to pay as little in taxes as possible.  WHY?  Why not just pay as much as you can afford, especially you folks that are constantly against tax cuts.  Come on, do more than your share.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh look at you two, so clever.  Break the law and see what happens, right?  We are talking about tax cuts and it's obvious that they need to be enacted to help curb wasteful spending.

Good lord you are on slow on the uptake....So you still think cutting taxes will ensure that wasteful spending will be curbed? 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh look at you two, so clever.  Break the law and see what happens, right?  We are talking about tax cuts and it's obvious that they need to be enacted to help curb wasteful spending.  Anyone who has an accountant doing their taxes is obviously trying to pay as little in taxes as possible.  WHY?  Why not just pay as much as you can afford, especially you folks that are constantly against tax cuts.  Come on, do more than your share.

Dump cut taxes.  What happened to spending? 

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dump cut taxes.  What happened to spending? 

Do any of you have solutions?  Or maybe I should just say, better solutions.  I know you really have only one solution for everything and that is the typical dem talking point...put another dem in office.  Yeah, we all know how that works.

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The  thing the tax cuts did was, increase the  amount each taxpayer owes to the interest on the credit card.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Do any of you have solutions?  Or maybe I should just say, better solutions.  I know you really have only one solution for everything and that is the typical dem talking point...put another dem in office.  Yeah, we all know how that works.

More progressive taxes and cut military spending.  Anything else? 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How would you like it done?  Show me how you’d balance it.  It’s your argument.

You are a pathetic loser coward.  A liar on top of all of that!  Nice resume!  :lol2:

He gave you choices at the link, it's not that hard.

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dummy.  It’s unreal.  Just dumb as the garbage.

What's unreal? Cutting the military budget? Cutting aid to states?

Just now, 1jkw said:

The  thing the tax cuts did was, increase the  amount each taxpayer owes to the interest on the credit card.

Kind of like when our credit rating was lowered?  bty, when is everyone going to pay that back?  If they offered to give everyone a one time deal to pay your share and be done would anyone take that option?

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What do you see as wasteful spending?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

He gave you choices at the link, it's not that hard.

What's unreal? Cutting the military budget? Cutting aid to states?

Stop it.  This just proves what it's come to for your failed party huddling together in a watertight room you've built...and left the water on.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More progressive taxes and cut military spending.  Anything else? 

How, show your details.  Where are you cutting the spending?   Are you lowering the pay scale of military personnel?

Just now, racer254 said:

How, show your details.  Where are you cutting the spending?   Are you lowering the pay scale of military personnel?

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: