Check your account email address ×

Idea's for Slingers $100.00?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Read again... Slowly...

So the Mueller investigation has turned up no evidence of Trump colluding with Russians to change the election? 

Or how about any incriminating evidence of Trump with Russia? 

Help connect the dots from 2 years ago.... you need pictures :lol: 

3BC77CA6-EE6C-47CA-A85B-BA36983CFAB1.jpeg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Snoslinger said:

poor dave. this was the "above" reference made in the bet post. don't you ever get tired of being owned all day long, and looking like a complete idiot? serious question.

Holy fucking irony!!!

:lol:

Just now, STUMP said:

Holy fucking irony!!!

what just happened was a prime example of your stupidity. you implied i'm moving the goal post in regards to my comment to analer. clearly the bet included people other than trump. my god your brain is malfunctioning big time

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Now that you clearly tickle @f7ben on a regular basis.....especially on Russia and Snowden.....here is some food for thought.  

A snippet from Luke Harding’s book......

The Snowden Files is not hagiography and Harding, clearly smarting from the harsh treatment accorded his newspaper -- the The Guardian’seditor-in-chief, Alan Rusbridger, wrote a foreword to the book -- hasn’t a kind word to say about Britain’s security police. He is, however, obviously sympathetic to Snowden and to some extent the imprisoned Chelsea Manning, though far less so to Wikileaks’Julian Assange, the original mass leaker and the subject of one of Harding’s earlier books. 

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/154734

And a his book on Russia........ironically he is sympathetic towards Snowden but also has written the following book:

A3EF5E57-7682-4FAC-9ED8-B7A70C982B7A.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Help connect the dots from 2 years ago.... you need pictures :lol: 

3BC77CA6-EE6C-47CA-A85B-BA36983CFAB1.jpeg

Read again sloooowwwllllyyyy...

So the Mueller investigation has turned up no evidence of Trump colluding with Russians to change the election? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what just happened was a prime example of your stupidity. you implied i'm moving the goal post in regards to my comment to analer. clearly the bet included people other than trump. my god your brain is malfunctioning big time

Holding on to your collusion angle for as long as you have is a major sign of a brain malfuction.

Just now, STUMP said:

Holding on to your collusion angle for as long as you have is a major sign of a brain malfuction.

ding ding, youve reached your limit again. i got a late start today. i can only take so much of your stupidity. some cant take any of it, so give me a little credit eh?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Read again sloooowwwllllyyyy...

All the info turned up was about turning the election......and it did.  You’ve dug in and refuse to acknowledge the info.  SBYL

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

All the info turned up was about turning the election......and it did.  You’ve dug in and refuse to acknowledge the info.  SBYL

Yah :lol: 200k worth of facebook ads vs the 1.5 billion Hillary spent on lies.

kill yourself you stupid fuck

• Haha 1

funny ben admits racer, stump, sludgey, jtssrx are all dumb as fuck...

yet believes 95% of the shit they do

And you have mc and toolkit on your side.

Case closed.

Just now, f7ben said:

:lmao:  Yeah....it’s that simple......if you’re a Simpleton like you :lol:  Tell Stump, Sludge, Racer, and Woolie Hi :lol: Make sure you let Anar get off his knees before you move :lmao: 

Just now, f7ben said:

look at what the facebook ads, the propoganda, the sharing of poll data, and most importantly, the hacked dnc info, did for them.pretty good investment really. 

look at what the facebook ads, the propoganda, the sharing of poll data, and most importantly, the hacked dnc info, did for them.pretty good investment really. 

Ya it got liberals to believe they got cheated.

Talk about dumb.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

When are you going to come to terms with how crappy a candidate Hillary was? I cannot think of someone from US history who had such lopsided advantage by every measure and still ended up making collosal miscalculation to end up losing to a political new comer twice! 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The DNC info was leaked.....that is a fact. The facebook ads did nothing and the polling data was almost entirely public already

You are a pathetic sheep......you dont deserve to live 

• Like 1