Idea's for Slingers $100.00?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Platinum Contributing Member

Here's the thing snotslinger seems to forget.   If Mueller comes out and says there was evidence so and so from the Trump team was working with the Russian's in exchange for something but there is not enough evidence or there is no crime I'll gladly eat crow and pay.   In the end its all good because my guy is in the WH setting up the courts for decades while his old bag is at home still bitter like him.  :lol:  

• Like 1

here is what you seem to forget, you fucking welcher :lol:

the original bet. CLEARLY won by me. anyone other than your rww buddies can see it.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:43 AM, Highmark said:

I can accept that even though it still pretty broad.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Here's the thing snotslinger seems to forget.   If Mueller comes out and says there was evidence so and so from the Trump team was working with the Russian's in exchange for something but there is not enough evidence or there is no crime I'll gladly eat crow and pay.   In the end its all good because my guy is in the WH setting up the courts for decades while his old bag is at home still bitter like him.  :lol:  

ive learned some things about you in all this, and discovered you're a slimy welcher, and a tight wad. all this humiliation over $100 :lol:

you'll never eat crow and pay, so stfu

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here is what you seem to forget, you fucking welcher :lol:

the original bet. CLEARLY won by me. anyone other than your rww buddies can see it.

So you will lose the bet then.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Taking a meeting with a DNC plant who promised dirt on Hillary is not "working with"

Slinger loses

Exactly....slingers a slimy welching greaseball.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

ben i thought you were an honest guy under all that goop, especially with bets....

but no

The Russian chick was a fusion gps operative and then meeting was to place her in the tower .....nothing more

stop, just stop

The lawyer worked for fusion gps and the Russian gov’t. Why is it so easy for you to accept one and not the other. Hmmmm...,

besides, trump jr still met with the russian to discuss hillary dirt. regardless of your "plant" bullshit.

Right.....and no dirt was exchanged because there was none.

So no working with occurred

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The lawyer worked for fusion gps and the Russian gov’t. Why is it so easy for you to accept one and not the other. Hmmmm...,

wrong. she hired fusion gps previously, for matters involving the magnitnsky act. and no, that is not why she was talking to trump jr :lol:

get with the times folks...

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right.....and no dirt was exchanged because there was none.

So no working with occurred

you dont know what was exchanged, and neither do i. we do, however, know they met to discuss dirt on hillary. it was plain as day in trump jrs memos. :news:

you dont know what was exchanged, and neither do i. we do, however, know they met to discuss dirt on hillary. it was plain as day in trump jrs memos. :news:

Because that is what was offered