The biggest thing trump gets credit for

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

That’s very funny coming from someone who was butt hurt about ALOT less when it came to obama

You mean like when golf was treason and the potus taking his wife out for dinner in New York was too expensive?

but that was before Trump started using Mara Largo to put taxpayer money into his business. 

1 hour ago, STUMP said:

Shes always supported Trump....

You would be all over her if she did an about face.

:lol:

no shit? :lol:

you're a little dumber than usual today. everything ok? losing some sleep worried about this place? 

Trump deserves credit for convincing the people who cried like little cunts for 8 years, that debt, deficit, golfing and security costs don't matter, neither does the truth.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Everything needs revenue, Trump wants to do infrastructure but he can't because there isn't the revenue to do it.

As far as Illinois is concerned you can make a ton of money in this state, and the income tax in Illinois is one of the lowest rates in the union, sure our real estate taxes are high but 63% of my RE tax bill is to fund local schools, quality schools make for quality communities and I'm OK with that.

Something I learned from a financial adviser when I was in my mid 20's; don't worry about taxes, worry about making money and then let your accountant figure out the taxes later.

The truth

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean like when golf was treason and the potus taking his wife out for dinner in New York was too expensive?

but that was before Trump started using Mara Largo to put taxpayer money into his business. 

the list of things they use to cry about could go on for weeks. yet they're mad at us for reporting on major issues. major issues that should have them riled up, but not. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a little dumber than usual today. everything ok? losing some sleep worried about this place? 

Smh...go back and read your comment.

the list of things they use to cry about could go on for weeks. yet they're mad at us for reporting on major issues. major issues that should have them riled up, but not. 

You seem to be stuck on collusion...

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Everything needs revenue, Trump wants to do infrastructure but he can't because there isn't the revenue to do it.

As far as Illinois is concerned you can make a ton of money in this state, and the income tax in Illinois is one of the lowest rates in the union, sure our real estate taxes are high but 63% of my RE tax bill is to fund local schools, quality schools make for quality communities and I'm OK with that.

Something I learned from a financial adviser when I was in my mid 20's; don't worry about taxes, worry about making money and then let your accountant figure out the taxes later.

Your last sentence was almost exactly what a now Billionaire told me, when I told him I wanted to pay cash to save on taxes. 

17 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Smh...go back and read your comment.

You seem to be stuck on collusion...

yeah, and i implied trump brought out the cowardiness in rwws. just like conway defending trump for insulting her husband? wtf are you having trouble comprehending now? :lol:

yeah, and i implied trump brought out the cowardiness in rwws. just like conway defending trump for insulting her husband? wtf are you having trouble comprehending now? :lol:

More post moving....

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Bringing the idiocy, fake outrage, double standards, lack of couth, lack of intelligence etc etc etc of rwws to the surface for all to see. Some knew it’s always been there, but is clear as day now.

so.......

thanks trump!!!

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i forgot to add "cowardiness" to the list...

Kellyanne Conway on Wednesday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on her husband George Conway saying he’s “a counterpuncher” and asserting that the president is free to respond when he’s accused of having a mental illness.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/kellyanne-george-conway-trump-1229193

dumb dave: duh, that's goal post moving...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Trump deserves credit for convincing the people who cried like little cunts for 8 years, that debt, deficit, golfing and security costs don't matter, neither does the truth.

Good post. PT Barnum may have underestimated the birth rate of suckers. 

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Seems him and Zambo don't sleep well. 

They are really sensitive about it.  Might not want to mention it too often. 

Just kidding, they're fucktards, mention is all the time. 

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Your last sentence was almost exactly what a now Billionaire told me, when I told him I wanted to pay cash to save on taxes. 

You little faggot diddler!!

That's exactly what I posted a few days ago! I told my CPA that I love to pay a lot of taxes, 'cause that means I made a lot of money.

You fukken copycats!! 

Quit copying me!!! Everybody, quit copying me!!

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

MARCH 8!! Now it's tax time. Go to that thread, and you copied EXACTLY what I said!!

You said it was a billionaire that said it, but it was me!!

Fukken  CHOMO-COPY CAT!!