The biggest thing trump gets credit for

Bringing the idiocy, fake outrage, double standards, lack of couth, lack of intelligence etc etc etc of rwws to the surface for all to see. Some knew it’s always been there, but is clear as day now.

so.......

thanks trump!!!

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It amazes me that after three years they are still this butt hurt. Felt compelled to put this thread up....TDS

That’s very funny coming from someone who was butt hurt about ALOT less when it came to obama

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I just watched him lie at least a dozen times.

you hate the fucking guy yet you watch him?

LMAO

dude you are one fucked up deranged individual

not surpriseing

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Bringing the idiocy, fake outrage, double standards, lack of couth, lack of intelligence etc etc etc of rwws to the surface for all to see. Some knew it’s always been there, but is clear as day now.

so.......

thanks trump!!!

You forgot that tax cut that I appreciate very much, and that my kids and grandkids will pay for :lol:

The good the news for the grandkids is that I have a college fund for them.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

That’s very funny coming from someone who was butt hurt about ALOT less when it came to obama

I dont recall anyone saying Obama colluded with anyone to win his 2 elections....

:lol:

You on the otherhand STILL cant come to grips that Trump beat your queen fair and square....

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You forgot that tax cut that I appreciate very much, and that my kids and grandkids will pay for :lol:

The good the news for the grandkids is that I have a college fund for them.

The fed tax receipts were the highest ever last year, even with the tax cuts. The out of control spending is the problem.

They keep cranking up the taxes here in the beautiful state of Illinois. Why hasn’t that fixed our debt problem? Hmmm....

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The fed tax receipts were the highest ever last year, even with the tax cuts. The out of control spending is the problem.

They keep cranking up the taxes here in the beautiful state of Illinois. Why hasn’t that fixed our debt problem? Hmmm....

Put down the crack pipe.

I thank my kids and grandkids, and yours too :thumb:

Image result for us borrowing 2018

35 minutes ago, STUMP said:

I dont recall anyone saying Obama colluded with anyone to win his 2 elections....

You on the otherhand STILL cant come to grips that Trump beat your queen fair and square....

for obvious reasons.

dumb as a stump

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Put down the crack pipe.

So no comment on Illinois? :lol: 

Or gov’t spending problems?

Raising taxes is not the answer.

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Put down the crack pipe.

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-tax-cuts-federal-revenues-deficits/

Critics of the Trump tax cuts said they would blow a hole in the deficit. Yet individual income taxes climbed 6% in the just-ended fiscal year 2018, as the economy grew faster and created more jobs than expected.

Edited by Edmo

53 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Your new governor has new taxes in store for you to help pay your debts! 

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-tax-cuts-federal-revenues-deficits/

Critics of the Trump tax cuts said they would blow a hole in the deficit. Yet individual income taxes climbed 6% in the just-ended fiscal year 2018, as the economy grew faster and created more jobs than expected.

Then why have they increased spending half a trillion per year? 

i forgot to add "cowardiness" to the list...

Kellyanne Conway on Wednesday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on her husband George Conway saying he’s “a counterpuncher” and asserting that the president is free to respond when he’s accused of having a mental illness.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/kellyanne-george-conway-trump-1229193

Just now, Anler said:

Then why have they increased spending half a trillion per year? 

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. The spending is the problem. Doesn’t matter who the president is. Bush, Obama, Trump. Same shit, different day....

• Thanks 1

Just now, Edmo said:

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. The spending is the problem. Doesn’t matter who the president is. Bush, Obama, Trump. Same shit, different day....

wars (illegal) = spending

Just now, Edmo said:

:lol:you mean up until jan 2017...

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i forgot to add "cowardiness" to the list...

Kellyanne Conway on Wednesday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on her husband George Conway saying he’s “a counterpuncher” and asserting that the president is free to respond when he’s accused of having a mental illness.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/kellyanne-george-conway-trump-1229193

Shes always supported Trump....

You would be all over her if she did an about face.

33 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So no comment on Illinois? :lol: 

Or gov’t spending problems?

Raising taxes is not the answer.

Everything needs revenue, Trump wants to do infrastructure but he can't because there isn't the revenue to do it.

As far as Illinois is concerned you can make a ton of money in this state, and the income tax in Illinois is one of the lowest rates in the union, sure our real estate taxes are high but 63% of my RE tax bill is to fund local schools, quality schools make for quality communities and I'm OK with that.

Something I learned from a financial adviser when I was in my mid 20's; don't worry about taxes, worry about making money and then let your accountant figure out the taxes later.