Its the economy stupid.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lots of time between now and Nov of 2020 but this James Carville quote still rings true.

Oh and I know how many of you libs love polls.

If the economy is doing well in the weeks and months before the election, it's doubtful anyone will beat Trump, extremely doubtful.

If Trump wasn't such a liar and a thin skinned pussy his approval rating would be in the 80's.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If the economy is doing well in the weeks and months before the election, it's doubtful anyone will beat Trump, extremely doubtful.

If Trump wasn't such a liar and a thin skinned pussy his approval rating would be in the 80's.

Yeah if Trump did a better job with his communications his approval rating might be in the 60's.   The brash all out assault on others sometimes just turns people away.   If he would tone it back some over the next 2 years and the economy stays strong he will be tough to beat.   

30 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah if Trump did a better job with his communications his approval rating might be in the 60's.   The brash all out assault on others sometimes just turns people away.   If he would tone it back some over the next 2 years and the economy stays strong he will be tough to beat.   

The guy has been this way forever. Funny how people think he will change to get more votes, or a higher approval rating. 

Newsflash...HE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE! 

All the pouting and complaining isn’t going to change that.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The guy has been this way forever. Funny how people think he will change to get more votes, or a higher approval rating. 

It's one thing to be a brash person, it's another to be a compulsive liar.

56 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Oh I know he won't change but it would help him.   

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I know he won't change but it would help him.   

I would bet on Trout quitting baseball, and telling the Angels to shove that 430 mil up their ass before I’d bet on Trump changing the way he is.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at this thread. Your all financing this economy and your descendants will be in deep shit paying it back.

Conservaribes are OK these days with kicking the can down the road.

All you Boomers are the ones who have destroyed the future for our younger generations. And Obama kicked the can 10,000,000,000,000 times.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea let's try a left wing loon Democrat as president so that we can turn into Venezuela.

If any dem gets elected the republicans are going to get all fiscal all the sudden and want to cut spending again so the economy will retract anyway. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

this

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It's one thing to be a brash person, it's another to be a compulsive liar.

The lies don't bother me. I expect politicians to lie. The lies for no reason and arguing over shit that dosnt matter bothers me.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at this thread. Your all financing this economy and your descendants will be in deep shit paying it back.

Conservaribes are OK these days with kicking the can down the road.

Yeah cause adding $3.5 trillion per year in fed govt spending for NHC and free college will do wonders for the deficit not to mention the Green New Deal.  :lol:  Spare us the you care about the debt rhetoric MC.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

If you weren't a CHOMO, your ratings would be higher too!! 

Too bad you like to diddle little kids!!

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you weren't a CHOMO, your ratings would be higher too!! 

Too bad you like to diddle little kids!!

No, that is you and your but buddy man on man oral.

39 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

The lies don't bother me. I expect politicians to lie. The lies for no reason and arguing over shit that dosnt matter bothers me.

The lies about things not related to his job don't bother me. The lies about Medicare, SS, etc. do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The lies about things not related to his job don't bother me. The lies about Medicare, SS, etc. do.

Have you even read his budget? The cuts to SS are directly related to fraud and waste and cleaning that up. No one is getting cut unless they are cheating the system. I can think of a couple people I know that are on disability and should not be. It’s just too damn easy to game the system.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have you even read his budget? The cuts to SS are directly related to fraud and waste and cleaning that up. No one is getting cut unless they are cheating the system. I can think of a couple people I know that are on disability and should not be. It’s just too damn easy to game the system.

Does that include Medicare? The truth is he lies so much, I won't believe anything he says, I'll wait and see what he does, he is a liar.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Does that include Medicare? The truth is he lies so much, I won't believe anything he says, I'll wait and see what he does, he is a liar.

So your just going to go with the lib talking points and not actually read what’s in it? 

Ok then.

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

:lmao: 

BA9EEEB2-0D01-4E67-A26E-5E30FF8C4353.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So your just going to go with the lib talking points and not actually read what’s in it? 

Ok then.

First does that include Medicare? Second how many time does someone need to lie before you quit believing them?

Trump lies constantly, if you can't see that you are blinded by partisanship. You go on defending and believing the liar, I won't.