Teen in Australia faces 14 years in jail for thought crimes

Rod

He shared the video of the Christchurch incident. Punishable by 14 years in jail. This is going to make things worse 

this is the liberal utopia the alt left wants here. Own your fascism you cowards 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6820769/amp/Teen-accused-sharing-livestream-Christchurch-massacre-faces-14-years-hes-denied-bail.html 

Thought crimes are the WORST!!!!!  I mean, words are deadly but when people use their thoughts about somebody else..OH MY GOD!!!!!  

It's time for some sensible thought laws.

BTW..this case is complete crap...and why hasn't that video been posted here yet?  Do I have to do everything myself?  :lol: 

Just now, STUMP said:

:lol:

Tell the truth, Dave. In Canada you can go to jail for speaking or publishing unpopular ideas. In the US we have rights to protect our speech. At least for now. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Tell the truth, Dave. In Canada you can go to jail for speaking or publishing unpopular ideas. In the US we have rights to protect our speech. At least for now. 

I have no idea.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not yet that I’m aware of but Trudeau is working on it 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trudeau is afraid to come west...will be interesting to see if he campaigns out west at all...maybe little patches in BC still believe his garbage.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You do and have for some time. Figures you dont know cuz nooks and rights arent something that goes together... 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Speech police in Canada is not a new thing.   HuffPo is far from right wing.   Article is from 2013.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/tom-kott/freedom-of-speech-canada_b_2324999.html

Think Canada Allows Freedom of Speech? Think Again

Edited by Highmark

thought crimes. lol. apparently in the fifties, gordie howe said to ref red story, 'if i call you an idiot, it's a penalty?'  'yes', said storey. gordie then said 'but if i think you're an idiot it isn't?' 'no' said story. to which howe said, 'well i think you're an idiot!'

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Did you ever notice Snowrider, SnoSlinger, and MC stay as far away from these topics as possible???

You know what I notice....that some of the Canadians here are pretty fucking  stupid and spend too much time worrying about this country when they don't know shit  about their own.   :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know what I notice....that some of the Canadians here are pretty fucking  stupid and spend too much time worrying about this country when they don't know shit  about their own.   :lmao:

Yes for both sides

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and the ones that are the most vocal about 'down there' are the ones blind to the fucking shit show we have going on up here

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ya think? 2 of them "Have no idea" :lol: 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you notice that because you are very gay 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes for both sides

Beat me to it.  Plenty of whiners from here and in here that are clueless.  Still, he has a point (sort of), why spend all day whining about another country's politics?  It's weird.  International TDS!!!